2011.03.11 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that all the depos that were recently filed, will show up on the 9th Circuit Court online page of this case.

If not, it is over $2 grand to get them all - not including the ones filed today.

How many pages each one is:

Dr. Bruce Goldberger - 9/5/10 - 39 pages

James Jawitz - 9/8/10 03/10/2011 Notice of Filing - 37 pages

Maureen Bradley - 9/29/10 - 30 pages

03/10/2011 Transcript Filed
John Dennis Bradley - 10/7/10 - 37 pages

Erin Martin - 9/29/10 03/10/2011 Notice of Filing - 36 pages

Cary Oien - 9/29/10 03/10/2011 Notice of Filing - 26 pages

03/10/2011 Transcript Filed
Dr. Michael Warren, PH.D - 9/8/10 - 137 pages

Stephen Shaw - 4/8/10 03/10/2011 Notice of Filing - 76 pages

Dr. Michael Sigman, PH.D - 11/3/10 03/10/2011 Notice of Filing - 49 pages

03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Sandra Cawn - 11/9/10 - 75 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed William Moore - 11/16/10 - 72 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Dr. Gary L. Utz, M.D. - 9/28/10 - 104 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, M.D - 9/28/10 - 115 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Dr. John J. Schultz, PH.D - 11/1/10 - 131 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Dr. David W. Hall, PH.D - 9/8/10 - 120 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Elizabeth K . Fontaine - 4/8/10 - 188 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Lorie Gottesman - 4/7/10 - 170 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Heather Seubert - 4/8/10 - 240 pages
03/10/2011 Transcript Filed Karen Lowe - 4/7/10 - 212 pages

Appling Wells transcript - 155 pages
Adriana Acevedo transcript - 86 pages

Bless your heart, Muzikman! Thanks fo all you do, I'm sure the $500 already today was you~ Frigga

Maybe someone buying copies of this discovery (doc dump)? (Were there 500 pgs? I think it is $1 per pg)
I remember seeing 209 pages of discovery released..but from what I see above...we should be seeing more, correct?

Thanks so much Muzikman :rocker:, for the info and list! And, there were quite a number filed just today too.

I don't understand WHY on the invoices for payments that the PI is just randomly driving to "mitigation witness interview attempt". One of the entries says "not able to access building". Why would they not have made appointments. Sure sounds like a huge waste of money to me. And, it's not just a couple there are lots!!!! Look at 12/22/10, 12/23, 12/27, 12/28 and 12/29.

Now I'm wondering if HHJP is planning to read through all those depos. Seems to me that is a whole lot of reading, by him or his staff!

What amazed me the most about Kio Marie(and her mother) and their suggestion, was that it was a suggestion at all. Why not, "Casey wouldn't kill her baby!" Or, "what!? I would have no idea what happened or where Caylee can be..." But no, they went straight to thinking about where they think she would put Caylee. :eek:

Even if Kio did know that Casey had not wanted the baby, had wanted to put Caylee up for adoption-why would you accept and go so easily to the idea that Casey had killled her daughter and have instant suggestions as to where that might be? I think that shows how much people really did have Casey's number.

And, it is true Kio did not have the spot exact, she was across the street, etc. But! This isn't horse shoes or hand grenades, and IMHO: that is pretty darn close.

:cow:

Chicquita,

Remember, the child had not been seen for 31 days. It is not really an idea that everyone went to so easily. It has been 31 days. The baby is gone and KC did not report it. What is one to think? Most likely the child is dead, HOWEVER, she is given the benefit and what does she do? She lies.

I agree, Solace. Also keep in mind that after picking up the "dead body-rotten pizza-dead squirrel" smelling car, one of the first things george & cindy did was check the backyard for freshly dug holes. So, it wasn't just Kio who's first thought was that kc killed Caylee.

MM posted this recently...don't know where Brenda's been the last 2 plus years, but she believes the "chloroform" is new evidence. Jeesh!!!!

Not sure where to put this...hope it's okay here.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73492371/20110307-Correspondence---BC-Armstead

LMAO - sniffing "Chloroform"???????

But, she has pretty handwriting! :great::floorlaugh::great: <--------- after doing the Google search, I now know why -- she is a busy little writer! (Oh, and her handwriting looks a bunch like ICA!)

Googling her name brings up some interesting info... if that is her.

(For the reasons set forth below, we dismiss the instant petition and sanction Armstead for her abuse of the judicial system.

OMG - I HAVE NEVER laughed that hard on a google search in my life! Even funnier than the video parody of NG today!

(For the reasons set forth below, we dismiss the instant petition and sanction Armstead for her abuse of the judicial system.
Oh my...she's quite litigious, isn't she?

LMAO - sniffing "Chloroform"???????

But, she has pretty handwriting! :great::floorlaugh::great: <--------- after doing the Google search, I now know why -- she is a busy little writer! (Oh, and her handwriting looks a bunch like ICA!)
I noticed her handwriting, too!!! You just can't make this stuff up!!!

She sent the letter to Heather Daly. Who is that?

So no one would officially go on record so they couldn't charge anybody with misrepresentation is what I gathered from it.

No, not really. In quotes calling "from" the orange county court house does not constitute a crime has been committed for that statute. You can see how they were very sneakily but legally misleading in hopes of getting the persons cooperation I guess.

The PI's had "helpers" but unless their "helpers" had their own PI license they should not have been saying they were investigators. These PI's are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that the complainants names have been made public I would bet they'll go ahead and file official complaints. This PI behavior needs to stop.

It was so long ago maybe someone here remembers that followed the Scott Peterson case there was a PI charged with impersonating a LEO.

ironic that they are currently seeking more "investigation" money....IIRC...

Yes because this is the kind of crap they wasted it on. That was before the LB story fell apart. There is nothing legitimate for them to investigate. The MH interview is yet another example of Casey telling someone else other versions of where Caylee was and who she was/wasn't with. Again the evidence leads right back to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname