SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were just informed about the meteor shower, tonight, supposedly will take place all night, one of the largest in several years. So, we're going to go out after dark and try to see some of it.

Jus in case anyone likes to watch the stars, Hopefully we can stay awake :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/21/lyrid-meteor-shower-2014_n_5186204.html

Yes I'm reading backwards...again... you can see the space station @9:15 tonight in the nnw and moving to the east at about 40 degree ,and will last three minutes...but we have clouds and possible storms moving in here in the metroplex tonight and up in the Red River Valley.

I think Stevie Nicks sounds like a nails on a chalkboard. It makes me want to stick my fingers in my ears and bang my head on the table...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xkYZjB69oTU

I don't remember, but is this the one? What are you using for a computer now?

ZapCane Stun Cane Demonstration - YouTube

Not sure if that's the cane or not. Thanks!

I bought a new Toshiba from a guy who is a dummy just like me with computers for 125.00 ... because he couldn't figure how to work with it. LOL :floorlaugh:
It's driving me a bit crazy but am learning my way around.

Oklahoma supreme court stayed the execution of Charles Wagner, who raped and killed his girlfriend's eleven month old daughter...... because he wants to know what drugs are going to be used to kill him...this is not right, it should not matter one iota, what they use or how it's done, just get it over with and get him off this earth..show no mercy he showed none.

Good Morning everyone :seeya:

Another motion from missy's :jail: gang:

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/23/2014 MIL - Motion In Limine - Party (001) 4/23/2014
NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE: PRECLUDE EVIDENCE RELATED TO THE ASSERTION THAT MS. ARIAS HAS ATTEMPTED TO SMUGGLE OUT CONTRABAND FROM THE MARICOPA COUNTY JAIL

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

:sigh:
----------------------
And a skinny Nurmi: :clap:

picture.php

------------------------
And JM and girlfriend:

picture.php

Niner? are you the one that came to America from Latvia? and still have family there? Russia is eyeing their largest port on the Baltic Sea, Ventspils, and the other Baltic states, and America has sent troops to Poland for exercises because of the Russian build up. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Yes, that would be me!

And I did hear about U.S. troops also in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania!! Just an exercise they say... Russia wants to become an "Empire" again! Hopefully, Russia won't do any stupid, but who knows?!!

Hi everyone! :seeya:

Take a look at Mikey's facial expressions :floorlaugh:
He' so good at his job, with that poker face. I would never be able to keep a straight face like he does. :floorlaugh:

Jodi Arias Crazy Memory Issues Explained - YouTube

Here's another good moment with JM- he's terrific here: :floorlaugh:

Juan Martinez's "Horde of Skateboarders"

Juan Martinez's "Horde of Skateboarders" - YouTube

These are so great! Thanks for being here. Your about the only one that stays on topic! What is up with this thread?

These are so great! Thanks for being here. Your about the only one that stays on topic! What is up with this thread?

FYI- this is the Sidebar. We can talk and post whatever- there is no "staying on topic" here. When there is something notable to post about the coming retrial, we post it, but otherwise, we just hang out here and have fun in the meantime. Join us if you'd like. There's some good people here and in September, when the retrial, begins, this joint will be jumping.

:seeya:

Yes, that would be me!

And I did hear about U.S. troops also in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania!! Just an exercise they say... Russia wants to become an "Empire" again! Hopefully, Russia won't do any stupid, but who knows?!!

Hi everyone! :seeya:

Hi niner :seeya:

Kā tu jūties?

Ko tu esi darījis? (because I'm Queen nosey :floorlaugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa