Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DingDoodle, Israel Keyes is way too tall to be this guy, he's 6'2'', this guy is supposed to be 5'4''.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony2
WS Moderator

Quote:
The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The suspect only being 5'4" was at 1st thought to be the true height, but they went back and said there could be a discrepency in that being true, later stated the POI could be from 5'11" or better.

It would be really hard to prove a person's height just by this grainy video in moo, it would depend on how far away from the poi the camera was, which way it was turned and so much more and please note the poi walking has something what I term a curved place in his back upper part.....I am going strictly by the photo's I posted above comparing the walking stride, the distance between the legs while working, upper body stance and etc. but when LE come back and stated they could be wrong on the POI height, that told me they were having a hard time making the correct height of this person

Ever since the Monster Castro was discovered with the 3 women, I now tend to have way more hope that they could still be alive.

It seems to me if it was a random killing she would have been found by now. She would have been dumped.. But if she was more valuable to them she could have been kept all this time.
Jaycee Dugard, Sean Hornbeck... I just can not help buy hold out hope she is still alive somewhere.

She could be kept in the guy's basement as a sex slave. I wouldn't be surprised. She was definitely chosen for her beauty. On the regular Jennifer Kesse thread I just posted a super long post on my theory about how it was a drifter illegal immigrant who was lusting after her for awhile, and disposed of her body after raping her so she wouldn't report him. this was definitely sex-centric IMO.

Why do people think it was a novice? I mean, the case has been unsolved - if there is a body, we have not found it. It has stumped SMART panels, right?
The fact that the POI in the video is so...unremarkable in every way makes me think he's a random guy paid to move the car OR he is the perp, and he's done this before.

I have been staring at the photos and I've been asking people for their thoughts. I believe it is surely a man and he has a bowl cut hair style. And his clothing - something looks like a painter to me. The white t-shirt, sort of faded, 80s style pants, and I think he looks very short. His pants look cuffed too like he rides a bike.

How do I say this without sounding terrible. I would say Mexican/S.American nationals tend to be on the shorter side.

Johnny Campos is also on the shorter side if I remember.

Just thinking aloud for Jennifer. We remember!

After watching Greta Van S. And learning about the case for the first time. I am convinced there is a possibility that she may still be alive.
The surveilance footage resembled a latino male, painter, plasterer, drywaller near the fence.
At that time the undocumented workers were very heavy in Fla. These individuals by and large are harmless fringe players in our society.

There are a few who have severe trauma and mental health disorders with violent tendencies. They also have links to Cartel members in Mexico. She may have been kidnapped and given to a Cartel "jefe."
The fact that her brother couldnt get a response from the guys in the Van is an example. There are also cases in nearby counties where (American) girls have been kidnapped and chained to beds in mobile homes and used as prostitutes by these undocumented workers.Her vehicles gasoline amount is a good indicator that she didnt go far, if someone filled it up there would be surveillance video from convenient stores. I would hunt surveillance videos and track down that van.

I helped search for both Jen and Tracy. I think Jen's abductor was on of the people working on the condos. She got the creeps for a reason, enough to mention it. I think the perp got her while she was out of her apartment and near her car. If they allowed workers to stay in unfinished condos perhaps that is where she was taken. I have no idea. However, I firmly believe the perp is the one seen dropping off her car. He looks like a he is wearing painter-type clothes and has ugly haircut. He just looks like an immigrant to me, and we have lots in Orlando. How many level of subcontracted out was the condo work? Why could they not crawl up the butt of every company who did work at her condo? I think someone knows the answer.

Geez, revelation of the hiring of an undocumented illegal trumps a possible murder. One could give the company some kind of deal to talk - immunity. Whatever!

I helped search for both Jen and Tracy. I think Jen's abductor was on of the people working on the condos. She got the creeps for a reason, enough to mention it. I think the perp got her while she was out of her apartment and near her car. If they allowed workers to stay in unfinished condos perhaps that is where she was taken. I have no idea. However, I firmly believe the perp is the one seen dropping off her car. He looks like a he is wearing painter-type clothes and has ugly haircut. He just looks like an immigrant to me, and we have lots in Orlando. How many level of subcontracted out was the condo work? Why could they not crawl up the butt of every company who did work at her condo? I think someone knows the answer.

This is probably the most logical scenario. LE waited WAY too long to release the surveillance video of the car parker. Jennifer disappeared in January, the video was not made public until May. By then, all of those undocumented workers were long gone.

I think Jennifer got up, got ready for work, and someone grabbed her in the parking lot. Someone had an opportunity and took it.
I think LE dropped the ball in the first days of the investigation. All signs pointed to an abduction in the parking lot, and they spent a lot of time on other avenues like the boyfriend, the Fed Ex drop off, the brother's friends who had stayed in the apartment, etc.

That entire condo complex should have been on lockdown.
Every worker in the complex should have been interviewed. Maybe LE could have given immunity from immigration issues in exchange for information. I'm sure nobody wanted to come forward and talk because they were afraid of getting deported.

I used to subscribe to a more conspiracy type theory. There has been some talk about shady business dealings going on with Jennifer's workplace and maybe she saw or heard something. I really think some worker just grabbed her, forced her into the car, drove away and attacked her, and then dumped her car or paid someone to park her car at the other complex.

Lack of foreign DNA evidence in the car just means the person was wearing gloves and did not shed fibers, or even did a quick vacuum of the car before returning it.
I just combed through some articles concerning Jennifer and LE did recover some DNA from Jennifer's car. It was not enough to make a profile. Jennifer's family is hoping that over time, with advancements in technology, that a better profile can be gleaned from what they have.

Happened to see Jennifer's mom driving on the interstate today- can't miss their SUV plastered with JK's face and informaton. Came here to see what the updates were.

Just curious, but have there been any recent search parties in the area? Over time, especially in wet conditions- the terrain can change and things have a way of "turning up".

I doubt *very* seriously she was buried in the concrete. That would take a huge concentrated effort of multiple people...and the more people involved for a killer, the more problems they have. In the walls is ridiculous- first off, the space is insanely limited and after awhile...there would be an odor. Now, there are some other areas in the walls of a condo...but again, the effort needed to pull that off would be dramatic. Not only would you have to evade staff/public walking around- but also coworkers and other trades (electricians, plumbers, framers, etc).

However, I think it is just as risky to kill in the condo and THEN transport from the condo to the car to dispose somewhere. Especially if we are to believe it happened between 7am-11am in the middle of day when people are bustling around. Likely scenario seems to be an abduction at the car and then incidents followed.

I still believe it was someone working there, though. Easy access, clothing in the photo is too odd, and the perp walked BACK to the area of the condo- for work?

Question I've never seen answered: we have seen video surveillance of the place the car was dropped. Why has there never been any release of where she lived at? Or what about the businesses nearby- gas stations, banks, parks, etc? I'm sure footage like that is long gone now, but it could have presented video if the person driving decided to stop for whatever reason.

Also, I haven't read much on the cell phone data. What kind of results did pinging produce?

I remember very clearly how the kesse's fought with the OPD about that video first was getting any of it released to the public then they went ahead and released the man you see walking but a month or too later the kesse's asked the FBI to help and to get the rest of that video released to the public..It was no easy task on the part of the kesse's to get the whole video released ...

Question I've never seen answered: we have seen video surveillance of the place the car was dropped. Why has there never been any release of where she lived at? Or what about the businesses nearby- gas stations, banks, parks, etc? I'm sure footage like that is long gone now, but it could have presented video if the person driving decided to stop for whatever reason.

Also, I haven't read much on the cell phone data. What kind of results did pinging produce?

Answer, living in the area at the time I thought the same thing, however, if we are to assume the POI walked from the drop location of the car back to her complex, there isnt really a camera on the way back. There was/is a check cashing place at the corner but it on the opposite side of the street.

As you walk down Americana Conroy, there is a publix that is facing the wrong direction and a burger king on the opposite side of the street where the gas station is. Mind you, this road is probably 6/7 lanes wide. after that, it was pretty rural on the hike back to the Mosiac. As for the camera system at the Mosiac, from what I remeber in an earlier post, there wasnt one till after she went missing which seems mind bending. That's all I know from living there at the time...

I thought it looked like a woman trying to pass off as a guy too, with her hair tucked into the hat. It reminded me a bit of the Julia Roberts character in the movie Sleeping with the Enemy when she was dressed as a man.

same here, although the style of dress is typical male something about the build suggests female.

I still bet my money on one of the workers .If you notice him walk his shoes bent like 4 inches back from the toe clearly showing thats where his foot ends and the shoes and like 5 sizes to big .He wouldn't wanna wear his work clothing so iam wondering ig he just grabed something from the lost n found bin

I see it mentioned several times that the kesse's still get several tips in about jennifer. Im curious about what the tips are (i.e. tips about possible whereabouts, who was involved).

I still bet my money on one of the workers .If you notice him walk his shoes bent like 4 inches back from the toe clearly showing thats where his foot ends and the shoes and like 5 sizes to big .He wouldn't wanna wear his work clothing so iam wondering ig he just grabed something from the lost n found bin

Could be. Or it could be a well worn pair of shoes that is so broken in that it creases/bends at the toe. Or it could even be a pair of steel/composite toed boots or shoes. Those frequently crease at the toe where the steel plate ends.

I think it was a woman...either acting alone or helping a man. Looks like a disguise, imo, with too big shoes, hair pulled up in a messy bun thing, and work clothes to blend in. IMO, this seems more like a situation, motivated by personal issues than a random, spur of the moment thing. moo

one thing if it's a woman helping a man...at some point, whatever relationship she had with the man, will deteriorate and if for no other reason than revenge, she'll probably come clean. just my opinion, but I think if it was a worker, he would have gotten another worker to help him out...not done this by himself or involved a girlfriend. There's not much picture to study, but there's something about the body language that looks feminine, imo. If it is a woman, there's the possibility that she acted alone, and imo, this would be the easiest avenue to investigate...just find out who she might have been having problems with in her personal or work life. Also, if Jennifer was open with her unease of the workers, this could have planted the idea of disguise into the perp's head. Too bad LE didn't interview the regular workers more, to see if they noticed anyone out of the ordinary. moo

Jennifer may not have been abducted from the apartments, there are many placed she could have been abducted (carjacked) on the way to her work.
It could have been personal, someone obsessed with her, or it could have been an angry client of the Finance corporation. Disturbed people do disturbed things.
The pictures of the POI leaving the car certainly look as though he/she could be either male or female which leaves the question how many were involved. Two or more??
Where was Jennifer when that POI was abandoning her car??
Looking like at least two maybe three people involved, because someone had to be parked nearby to pick that POI up and drive them (home/wherever).
This could be a possible ransom attempt that went horribly wrong and Jennifer died, her body has never been found and no trace of her has ever been found.

Personaly i think theres no way its a woman its a male immigrent worker maybe mexican thier all coming over for construction jobs and they get hired because its money under the table and they work for less more importand most mexicans are smaller in stature and i thinkhe has a what was once called a bowl cut for the haair and the clothes like i said earlier something he coulda just grabbed from the site while its hot alot of the workers remove thier shirts and what not.....

Personaly i think theres no way its a woman its a male immigrent worker maybe mexican thier all coming over for construction jobs and they get hired because its money under the table and they work for less more importand most mexicans are smaller in stature and i thinkhe has a what was once called a bowl cut for the haair and the clothes like i said earlier something he coulda just grabbed from the site while its hot alot of the workers remove thier shirts and what not.....

I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member