2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

Which one is it? I am confused. I could not find a phone number to call to confirm. Thanks.

June 15th was a first-run episode. A new one aired that night. However, the show is heavily syndicated on the network and repeats almost daily. Six episodes aired on 6/16/08 alone.

As a personal aside, I really love the show myself and can't keep up with all the episodes. It's in its seventh season, I think, and it airs almost constantly. I don't think I've seen the same one twice.

Seems every member of the family was afraid/is of Casey, prior to her getting pregnant, after Caylee was born, when Caylee was missing and still today.

They do not want to upset her seems to be their motto, very strange.

I have to disagree. I think the whole family is scared of Cindy and making her mad. I read George's statements and I hear a shrieking, threatening, brow-beating nag whose lips are flapping constantly when things don't go her way. Cindy had/has that whole family under her Fear-spell.

I agree with both of these posts. Like mother, like daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Didn't Casey even boast in one of the jail visit video's about how similar (i.e., tough and resilient) she is to Cindy?

you know, it really seems like it. and if it werent for cindy's 911 call I would believe that. but I have heard the call myself a thousand times like you all have and that was real panic, that was real, and I am so grateful to cindy that she had that momentary lapse and made that call or caylee would be rotting by the side of the road forever (or even if found, no one would ever know who she was...)

I dont know what happened to cindy since that moment but I think that she could have never believed that day that caylee was really dead. she believed calling 911 would bring caylee home.

I like that cindy better.

My bold. I think what happened is the situation finally clicked for her. The baby she hadn't seen for 31 days coupled with the smell of death in Casey's car. "What have you done?!

ETA: At that point, Cindy did a 180 and went in to cover up mode, IMO.

I have to disagree. I think the whole family is scared of Cindy and making her mad. I read George's statements and I hear a shrieking, threatening, brow-beating nag whose lips are flapping constantly when things don't go her way. Cindy had/has that whole family under her Fear-spell.

:clap::clap:

Val, Would like to hear your take on the $$ the Anthony's are receiving?

How are they paying their bills, household expenses, autos, etc. George says he has received a few thousand $$, to make ends meet?:waitasec: WTH, they are not working at all, sit home and scheme 99% of the time, and are basically riding the Gravy Train of the murder of their grandchild, and blaming LE and anyone else for their plight! The anger George demonstrates, is like the saying "One finger pointing at you and 3 are pointing back, which has become his new mission/job in life!

I've never heard of the chlorophy11 search. Also didn't CA say that she in fact did NOT see KC and Caylee the morning of the 16th but heard them sleeping or something to that effect?

ETA- what is with the dogs throwing up search?

I've never heard of the chlorophy11 search. Also didn't CA say that she in fact did NOT see KC and Caylee the morning of the 16th but heard them sleeping or something to that effect?

ETA- what is with the dogs throwing up search?

Cindy justifying her google search for Chlorophyll, while giving a possible alibi for the Chloroform searches. Although she admitted that she didn't search on "How to make chloroform/chlorophyll.") I loved when LDB asked Cindy what Chlorophyll is. They are so onto her.

Oh oh oh....I know what else I wanted to discuss...but am at work trying to really work (in between watching the hearing this a.m. and reading LA's depo now...)

What does everyone think about George's suicide note...and the fact that the SAs had obviously agreed not to bring it into the record????? Must be some kind of interesting stuff there, no?

Sorry if this has been discussed....can't read backwards until tonite.

My bold. I think what happened is the situation finally clicked for her. The baby she hadn't seen for 31 days coupled with the smell of death in Casey's car. "What have you done?!

ETA: At that point, Cindy did a 180 and went in to cover up mode, IMO.

ABSOLUTELY! :) And she began compiling all the lies KC had been telling over that time . . SHE KNEW Caylee was gone

These people are so completely clueless that they don't even understand that taking CAYLEE's blood money is a BAD thing! totally fricking unbelievable . . they are not even trying to mask it

you know, it really seems like it. and if it werent for cindy's 911 call I would believe that. but I have heard the call myself a thousand times like you all have and that was real panic, that was real, and I am so grateful to cindy that she had that momentary lapse and made that call or caylee would be rotting by the side of the road forever (or even if found, no one would ever know who she was...)

I dont know what happened to cindy since that moment but I think that she could have never believed that day that caylee was really dead. she believed calling 911 would bring caylee home.

I like that cindy better.

I think you can panic and still have covered up the crime for your kid. I think that for Cindy it was a moment of panic, but initially motivated by spite. And after that moment they once again circled the wagons in the way that good sociopathic families do. I also agree, that they did begin covering up for the perp as soon as they smelled decomp.

:clap::clap:

Val, Would like to hear your take on the $$ the Anthony's are receiving?

How are they paying their bills, household expenses, autos, etc. George says he has received a few thousand $$, to make ends meet?:waitasec: WTH, they are not working at all, sit home and scheme 99% of the time, and are basically riding the Gravy Train of the murder of their grandchild, and blaming LE and anyone else for their plight! The anger George demonstrates, is like the saying "One finger pointing at you and 3 are pointing back, which has become his new mission/job in life!

I just started reading Cindy's depo and she says she is on disability leave from Gentiva and will go back to work there. Disability usually pays about 60% of your salary, so I guess between that and the TV appearances they are making ends meet.

I found the questioning of George about book deals interesting. He finally admitted that Brad Conway was negotiating on their behalf. Now I know why Brad is still working for these two difficult clients....cha ching...cha ching $$$$

Oh oh oh....I know what else I wanted to discuss...but am at work trying to really work (in between watching the hearing this a.m. and reading LA's depo now...)

What does everyone think about George's suicide note...and the fact that the SAs had obviously agreed not to bring it into the record????? Must be some kind of interesting stuff there, no?

Sorry if this has been discussed....can't read backwards until tonite.

Yes, the dynamics of this family are just really sad. George said in his note that he had been bringing up stuff for a year, only to be told not to be negative. To me this seems as if he would question KC's actions to Cindy only to be shut down. He must feel terribly guilty for not standing up more for his own instincts.

Which one is it? I am confused. I could not find a phone number to call to confirm. Thanks.

Wow, thanks to MomofBoys for making that call. I wasn't aware of te fact tat the show repeated. I was going by the original air date.
So, Diner, Drive-ins and Dives was on on June 16th and at just about the time George stated as well....I'm shocked! Finally a nugget of truth...lol
Good work Momofboys!

Cindy justifying her google search for Chlorophyll, while giving a possible alibi for the Chloroform searches. Although she admitted that she didn't search on "How to make chloroform/chlorophyll.") I loved when LDB asked Cindy what Chlorophyll is. They are so onto her.

Haven't read that one yet, thanks for the heads up. Reading it now.

I'm only up to page 94 and it's a tough read. I'm sure this has been mentioned already but is it me? Or is there something just a little bit odd about the way George feels about his daughter becoming a single mother? Higher than the clouds??? Off the charts happy?? No, he didn't care who the father was at that moment because he was so so so happy he was going to be a grandfather?? If the father's involved, if the father's not involved...no problemo. Yippee!!!:woohoo: He's gonna be a grandpa. No problems here. Casey isn't working, never graduated, stealing from Cindy, stealing from Lee, handing over phony deposit slips...happy days! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was a memorable time. It has to be me :waitasec: I mean, this is a typical, all-American family, right? Good grief...there are no words.

I have a question for BC...

Have you ever instructed your clients to answer with a simple yes or no?

Isn't that what real attorneys do?

I have a question for BC...

Have you ever instructed your clients to answer with a simple yes or no?

Isn't that what real attorneys do?

Just tweaking Ron White's comedy line-
They have the right to say yes or no-they just don't have the ability!!:crazy:

I was curious when they asked George about caylee and what she did an all, they didn't ask who her playmates were? Did she have any neighborhood kids that came over an played.???.

Otherwise I guess is was just the FABULOUS Anthony family :furious: That poor kid never had a chance..

an George in one word...SPINELESS..oh I forgot..another "Don't Remember" maybe he has alzheimerz???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddieknowsmagic
Back