2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

If I was her, I'd file for an annulment and be done with him.

I think I have given these manipulating murderers to much credit for how they have been able to control and manipulate their prey and those around them. I am beginning to feel that these people saw signs, lived terrible experiences, and somehow chose to rationalize it and accept it, until!!!!!! They were not that naïve IMO. So again how did this entourage of idiots get away so long with so much?

I know this all old news, but I wrote most of it awhile back. I put a lot of thought into it, so if you will kindly read if for no other reason than to just appease me, I will appreciate it :blush:

I can't seem to get over the fact that CWW told so many people he was going the the Sievers house to work on their computer the weekend TS was murdered.
These are the people he told, and maybe the "why's"

1. AW ~ married for only 2 months, still "inseparable." Where else could he say he was going that wouldn't make her suspicious of maybe cheating?

2. RW ~ Needed Adderall. Angie's brother, so he had to tell him the place he told AW.

3. JL ~
CWW owed him a lot of work, in exchange for all the money, and expensive items CWW weaseled out of this 78 yr. old trusting, and gullible man. CWW and JL went into Lubinski's office together before his FL trip. In my mind CWW wanted to get out of the earshot of Sundaye and Angie, so he could borrow HAVE more money from Jerry.
I know MS sent him money but CWW could have already offered JR some money upfront, making CWW short on the money he would need to return back to "comfort" his BFF on July 1st. Plus to keep Angie happy and :shutup: a little more honeymoon $ for them on the way back home. Mark more than likely gave CWW some additional cash as well during his trip back to console him.

4. Chris Taylor ~ June 24
Not sure how or why he knew, but this one is the most interesting one to me. He seems to be the very 1st one to know, or that has agreed to be interviewed anyway. Someone else had to tell him, because he sent a text to CWW Wednesday on the morning of June 24, and he had already heard about the FL trip.

Chris Taylor texts Curtis and asks, You all going to Florida?? and Curtis responds_____ Chris then asks "Going tomorrow" and Curtis replies____ Chris continues, What part of Florida" to which Curtis replies____ The last part of this conversation has Chris asking, Possibly need company'? Proliy couldn't anyway but just got me daydreaming". Curtis does not respond.

From CWW interview
On July 12 he told investigators he was home from Friday, June 26 through Monday, June 29. He said on June 26 he worked on a friend’s car. He said that the friend, Chris Taylor, helped him on Saturday. He said the work made him ill and he rested in bed from that afternoon through Monday evening

JL knew on Thursday June 25, 2015
RW on June 26, in the afternoon hours. Wideman also stated that Curtis Wayne Wright noted he was going to Florida alone

Chris Taylor Thursday June24, 2015

AW says Friday, June 26

Angela tells her mom and (CTW) that CWW told her on Friday June 26, that he was leaving on Saturday June 27, 2015 for an unplanned short notice trip to perform computer work at MS's house in Bonita Springs. AW has also said CWW was going by himself.

The brothers had no plan B, it never dawned on them they would be caught. Why NOT tell people where he is going?

1. No one knew anything about the Sievers going to New York. I'm sure they all assumed CWW would be there with his BFF the whole time and that Mark and Teresa would BOTH be home.

2. He just couldn't believe it when Scott called him on Tuesday to tell him Teresa was killed on MONDAY.
Teresa was fine when he left early Sunday morning to drive home, the whole family was fine!

3. Horrific murders happen very single day...we just don't hear about them.

Now think about this. IF National News hadn't picked up this brutal murder, could these perps have gotten away with it ? Maybe. We then factor in no help from CTW who's information led them straight to Curtis Wayne Wright. With her tip, LE was also able to interview several
people in Missouri. When LE first interviewed CWW, his own mouth gave LE 2 more people to interview....his made up "alibi's" led them to speak with JL ( Antique's for Jerry in Florida) and Chris Taylor (working on car for Chris that Saturday)
Both said he was NOT working for them that weekend, but instead he told them he was going to the Sievers in FL that weekend to work on their computer. CWW "forgot" to tell them they were his alibi's.

Jimmy Rodgers was later added in after LE went thru the GPS found that was found in the funeral car rental. JR's plugged in his own email into the GPS.
^^
But again if they had no CTW, would LE have been able to execute a search warrant soon enough to have that 2nd rental car there waiting for them parked at CWW's trailer with the GPS inside?
I'm not so sure, because even with the evidence they DID have when they raided his trailer, they kept him for like 12 hours(?) and then the "warrant fell thru" --- Which I TOOK that as meaning there was not enough evidence to arrest him. < I could be completely wrong on the actual meaning. :blush:

What about no national news coverage and not a peep from AW to her mother about CWW? (This is the brothers thought pattern...Plan A)
I just feel like there was no plan B because they never imagined it would be all over the national news. In their minds, CWW would be the one to tell (the people/friends) what and when his BFF's wife was murdered...or not. How could they know anything about it unless CWW himself told them?

Since it didn't quite happen like plan A
CWW then told JL on July, 11th that it was him and MS that found the FRONT door broken into, and THEY were the ones who found TS. :crazy: Was this going to be his CWW's new lie to everyone he knew in Missouri? He's always a hero, doncha know.

The Teresa Sievers we've all grown to know and love :heartbeat: was right.
“Everything happens for a divine reason and in divine order”

Dmacky, thank you for sharing your masterpiece. A very good read, indeed.
With utmost respect for our dear Teresa.

I wondered if CWW had thought that the unknowing folks he had named as his "alibi" for the weekend of the murder were going to react like his own family members did when the cops came around? Many of his family members would not cooperate with the police, refusing to be interviewed.

Are these criminals so delusional that they think other people are going to ruin their own lives by telling lies to LE investigating a murder?

To be just pulling names and stories out of your azz during a police interview just seems so stupid. If nothing else, why not just keep your mouth shut?

I think I have given these manipulating murderers to much credit for how they have been able to control and manipulate their prey and those around them. I am beginning to feel that these people saw signs, lived terrible experiences, and somehow chose to rationalize it and accept it, until!!!!!! They were not that naïve IMO. So again how did this entourage of idiots get away so long with so much?

I don't know about Angela. It has been said she does have some emotional issues. IMO, good chance she did not know what he was up to. I think having her 6 year old daughter kidnapped and murdered before this, it would be hard for her to wrap her mind around the fact that her husband planned to murder someone after seeing all the pain she went (and probably is) still going through, and is in huge denial. He is a disgusting piece of garbage and a waste of space. Jail is too good for him. :jail: One thing I have been wondering about is that CWW & MS are both in the Lee County jail. I have been watching "60 Days In" and it makes me wonder if they have crossed paths yet. Also wonder why JR was transferred out of Lee county to Naples the same time MS was arrested?

I don't know about Angela. It has been said she does have some emotional issues. IMO, good chance she did not know what he was up to. I think having her 6 year old daughter kidnapped and murdered before this, it would be hard for her to wrap her mind around the fact that her husband planned to murder someone after seeing all the pain she went (and probably is) still going through, and is in huge denial. He is a disgusting piece of garbage and a waste of space. Jail is too good for him. :jail: One thing I have been wondering about is that CWW & MS are both in the Lee County jail. I have been watching "60 Days In" and it makes me wonder if they have crossed paths yet. Also wonder why JR was transferred out of Lee county to Naples the same time MS was arrested?
The news said JR was transferred to Collier Cty. because of the conflict of interest between attorneys.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I believe that LE has CWW and MS in two different facilities specifically so that they don't have any contact with each other. That said, remember when we found out how much $ was spent in the commissary by these guys? And how much $ was spent on phone calls? Some of that spending may have been to buy things that can be given to other inmates who are willing to take a chance and try to sneak out messages from one to the other. So even though these guys don't have a means of direct communication, it's possible that there have been SOME messages sent out. However, if I was MS, I wouldn't want to speak to CWW after he took a plea to rat me out for a better sentence. And when you think about it, what could any of them possibly say to one another to make their situation any easier?

BBM
Agree. I don't think AWW knew anything about the master plan, even though she tried to cover for CW during her LE interview. While I don't necessarily see her as one of CW's victims, in hindsight, I can't help but feel a bit bad for her. She thought she was starting a new life when she married CW and I suppose she did.
I agree she should get the marriage annulled--- how could she still be in denial at this point?

BBM
Agree. I don't think AWW knew anything about the master plan, even though she tried to cover for CW during her LE interview. While I don't necessarily see her as one of CW's victims, in hindsight, I can't help but feel a bit bad for her. She thought she was starting a new life when she married CW and I suppose she did.
I agree she should get the marriage annulled--- how could she still be in denial at this point?
I guess that could be determined by AW current address. Is she in Missouri attempting to start again or is she in FL visiting her man every chance she can? I am guessing AW has a stronger support cast than the other single pregnant mom that got left high and dry in Missouri. The 3 guys left a trail of destruction

I guess that could be determined by AW current address. Is she in Missouri attempting to start again or is she in FL visiting her man every chance she can? I am guessing AW has a stronger support cast than the other single pregnant mom that got left high and dry in Missouri. The 3 guys left a trail of destruction

I think so to Dale, and BTW she had a little girl in March.

Now that I think about it. If AW wanted to move to FL so she could see CWW frequently I was going to suggest she is on friendly terms with BS so she can possibly stay there again or even maybe MS will let her stay in the big house in exchange for paying the electric bill and keeping the pool clean and showing the house to potential prospective buyers......but I forgot, the CWW / MS brother from other mother relationship has ended. I know, that doesnt sound nice for me to say, but hey, I have little to no sympathy for anyone covering or being elusive to LE regarding a husband killing with a hammer ( and maybe knowing your husband has killed twice)

IMO since it appears that everything??? was manipulated and set up before hand. why not get into an argument in the parking lot of the park make sure it was heard by others so that JR was overlooked. Meanwhile side bar discussions off to the side while partaking of the alcohol in the trunks of the cars so it maintained the propriety that it was alch free along with knowing who was approaching and all.
MIKEINMO Do you know how people (outside of CWW &JRR's families) are reacting to the arrest of JRR, CWW & now finally MS? Is there a little sense of relief or does the intrigue continue and are people still afraid to speak? Aaah geesh, I just re-read what you wrote about "everything manipulated before hand".... should one assume the timing of the wedding was "also a little rushed"?? IE, Did everybody just get an e-mail that said, "Sorry for the short notice, but Wayne says we have to get married next month?"
What, in your opinion, is the biggest misconception the public has about these men?

MIKEINMO Do you know how people (outside of CWW &JRR's families) are reacting to the arrest of JRR, CWW & now finally MS? Is there a little sense of relief or does the intrigue continue and are people still afraid to speak? Aaah geesh, I just re-read what you wrote about "everything manipulated before hand".... should one assume the timing of the wedding was "also a little rushed"?? IE, Did everybody just get an e-mail that said, "Sorry for the short notice, but Wayne says we have to get married next month?"
What, in your opinion, is the biggest misconception the public has about these men?
Biggest misconception IMO is that other than JRR they are both intelligent men a lot of people think they are completely stupid both are educated, have the ability to con people out of their next paycheck, and in CWW case personable. A lot of people in Missouri are not that familiar with what is going on as the reports here were just quick hit on TV about the arrests and the reason , print media forget about I think I saw maybe 3 articles and I do subscribe to the STL Post DIspatch. There is concern that with both JRR and CWW families here possible retribution against people. The timing of the wedding really was not rushed, AW and CWW were with each other over a year before hand. so with both histories marriage was inevitable. Timing I believe just happened to be in the time frame that discussions occurred. so it was used to all their advantages. No it was not an email we have to get married, was set for at least 3 months before hand. How people in CWW and JRR's family are reacting I honestly have no idea have never met them other than at the wedding. AW's family from what I understand are concerned for her, most feel that her initial dedication to her husband was natural without seeomg the findings put forth, BUT that now an annulment should happen as fast as she can get one. Still a little concern over possible perjury did occur with some of her statements could stillget her in hot water. that is my opinion

Biggest misconception IMO is that other than JRR they are both intelligent men a lot of people think they are completely stupid both are educated, have the ability to con people out of their next paycheck, and in CWW case personable. A lot of people in Missouri are not that familiar with what is going on as the reports here were just quick hit on TV about the arrests and the reason , print media forget about I think I saw maybe 3 articles and I do subscribe to the STL Post DIspatch. There is concern that with both JRR and CWW families here possible retribution against people. The timing of the wedding really was not rushed, AW and CWW were with each other over a year before hand. so with both histories marriage was inevitable. Timing I believe just happened to be in the time frame that discussions occurred. so it was used to all their advantages. No it was not an email we have to get married, was set for at least 3 months before hand. How people in CWW and JRR's family are reacting I honestly have no idea have never met them other than at the wedding. AW's family from what I understand are concerned for her, most feel that her initial dedication to her husband was natural without seeomg the findings put forth, BUT that now an annulment should happen as fast as she can get one. Still a little concern over possible perjury did occur with some of her statements could stillget her in hot water. that is my opinion

Just so you know, CWW only has a HS diploma, and some college classes. His claims of a "degree" is as fake as everything else about him. <modsnip>

Okay, what does this mean? He already said he is guilty. But, "Please don't mete out my punishment, yet, because I want to see all the other player's cards before I go all in?" (Poker term for a player with few/no chips left to continue to play) Wow, wow....he has snitched (thankfully) on his accomplices, agreed to 2nd degree murder, and he STILL WANT TO CALL THE SHOTS??? Wonder what happened on the LET'S MAKE A DEAL, circuit? #1)CWW must be having thoughts of doubt...is he getting scared (not ready to go to the big house as a snitch), #2)over-thinking the other 2 (ie JRR &MS might turn on him), #3) he wants to make sure his "contributions in aiding the prosecutors are not forgotten" and he wants to make sure he gets far less time than JRR & MS.
For the record: Monty, I'll take curtain number three!!!.

Maybe AZlawyer can give us some insight......hope MS has not gotten to him somehow.

Just so you know, CWW only has a HS diploma, and some college classes. His claims of a "degree" is as fake as everything else about him. <modsnip>.

For the record Susnoat in no way was i attempting to to defend CWW , IMO he is evil, a major user of peoples emotions, not real book mart but street smart, the intertwining of all that live in that area is a point of sensitivity for all, not just for some. The more this goes on ( awaiting trial for MS and JRR ) the request by CWW to delay sentencing creates and atmosphere of unrest, and all not comfortable with what is going on. With some of the statements that were made in the interviews against CWW, the longer it goes on the more nervous some are getting. <modsnip>

Okay, what does this mean? He already said he is guilty. But, "Please don't mete out my punishment, yet, because I want to see all the other player's cards before I go all in?" (Poker term for a player with few/no chips left to continue to play) Wow, wow....he has snitched (thankfully) on his accomplices, agreed to 2nd degree murder, and he STILL WANT TO CALL THE SHOTS??? Wonder what happened on the LET'S MAKE A DEAL, circuit? #1)CWW must be having thoughts of doubt...is he getting scared (not ready to go to the big house as a snitch), #2)over-thinking the other 2 (ie JRR &MS might turn on him), #3) he wants to make sure his "contributions in aiding the prosecutors are not forgotten" and he wants to make sure he gets far less time than JRR & MS.
For the record: Monty, I'll take curtain number three!!!.

Does the Wink News video say anything about what's in the motion? I can't play the audio at the moment.

ETA: Certainly I don't see any point in CWW trying to delay sentencing so he can go back on the deal--obviously if he goes back on the deal before sentencing he wouldn't get the deal at all. Also, his testimony has already been recorded and transcribed (and filed in court as a sealed exhibit according to what we learned at MS's last bond hearing), so no one is waiting to see what his story will be.

Exactly what we were told- it's good to be a websleuth!

Is there any chance the judge won't grant this?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back