Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry= yes.
Surprised? No.

I am just stunned, with all the latest technology and forensic testing, that his autopsy came back as an undetermined COD. My cousin was dead in a field for over two years, they knew he had a fractured ankle from way back and that he had cancer before he died. They only had a couple of bones to work with.

How can they not know something? Are we to believe that there was no physical injury done to him?

I'm just sick right now. It won't make a difference in the end to know what happened to poor Lucas, as Emily is dead and quite clearly she KNEW she would have gone back to jail because she did something to him to cause his death. You don't commit suicide because you're innocent if you're Emily.

I am devastated that to COD or MOD can be determined and it breaks my heart knowing, had we not missed him under that stupid bridge, the family would have answers. :(

This isn't your fault. You didn't fail Lucas... this was out of your hands, and everyone else's who helped search for Lucas.

Could the rib thing not be being questioned because maybe he required CPR as a newborn? It was stated in the same report that he had breathing issues as a newborn. CPR when done properly breaks ribs, from my understanding.

It could have been caused my newborn CPR or he could've been born with a broken rib. I have heard of babies being born with broken bones. Infant Broken Bones | Bone Fractures

I wonder if we will ever get to see the full report rather than a summary. Or is this it? I would think a complete report would include blood values and more detail overall.
I have my dads autopsy I checked it for refereance. It reads very similar. It’s the full report. It doesn’t list blood values or more details. Except for the cause of death and exactly how long he had been dead and it detailed the onset date of illness. But it doesn’t have any other detailed information. Nothing different from how the 2 I just read regarding EG and Lh

He died in CO though so I believe it was done there but my mom brought his body back to Kansas. Since this is home. But the CO one reads very much like these. We had his within 24hrs but they didn’t do toxicology

Reading this report made me really sad. I expected to see a list of clothing. Was especially looking for the pull-up.

I agree the whole report is heartbreaking. I wonder why she lied about what Lucas was wearing, and where are the pajamas that he was 'supposedly' wearing? I wonder if she threw them away because they contained evidence?

I am devastated that to COD or MOD can be determined and it breaks my heart knowing, had we not missed him under that stupid bridge, the family would have answers. :(
Hugs to you. Please stop blaming yourselves- you went above and beyond what any caring person who did not know this child, to try and find him! It is as obvious to me as it is many, that Emily's suicide proves that she was guilty in terms of what happened to Lucas. She called herself a piece of horse dung, she said she did Lucas so wrong, she lead DM to his body. That is all the evidence we need to know, she knew what happened to Lucas, and she was responsible or at the very least, she knew who was responsible for his death. God help the person out there, if there is one out there, that may have done something to cause his death, and maybe she covered for that person. We might never know the answer to that, but God knows, and will take care of that person in due time, if again, someone else was responsible for his death.

Meanwhile, you need to give yourselves a break- you gave comfort to many, knowing you were out there day after day, searching for him. You and Mr. Pink are amazing and beautiful souls, and I for one, am proud to be a fellow poster with you on this board. You're the best, pink.

I agree the whole report is heartbreaking. I wonder why she lied about what Lucas was wearing, and where are the pajamas that he was 'supposedly' wearing? I wonder if she threw them away because they contained evidence?

Looking back at the pattern provided over this case:

LH succumbs to EG abuse & neglect.

Shock of shocks, EG realizes dead kids decay, puts LH in impractical 'cover up'.

EG throws him in the tub till she's sorted out a plan:

Unbeknownst to the public, trained canines 'hit' on the areas of home LH was at peri/postmortem (lets be serious here, he was in a serious state of decline throughout all of 2018).

EG waits for rigor mortis to pass, washes LH to change into clothing (huge struggle, more leakage no doubt)

Cleaning cleaning OMG the cleaning and the laundry and the bowls and the cleaning... never be clean again.

An entire week of cleaning.

But the bugs know. They always know.

And I know trauma, impact sites on deceased are the first to go. His skull is a huge trove of evidence in the hands of the right team. This wasn't an ordinary death and it deserves a full panel to provide fully detailed report.

But the bugs know. They always know.

And I know trauma, impact sites on deceased are the first to go. His skull is a huge trove of evidence in the hands of the right team. This wasn't an ordinary death and it deserves a full panel to provide fully detailed report.
I agree tnith! Lucas deserves a better autopsy team than the one in Wichita. He deserves a top notch team to determine cause and manner of death. I think there is more of his remains there to determine such. jmo

I am so disappointed in these results! I think they should have sent his remains off to a more seasoned ME. jmo

Surprising that the barrel was pointed midline of forehead, with a front to back angle. Would have been difficult to accomplish. I was expecting the barrel under the chin angle.
"Her gunshot wound was “midline of the forehead,” and the path of the bullet was front to back, the report said."
Actually this doesn't surprise me much at all because she could easily have bent her head forward and down to meet her forehead to the end of the rifle. It actually makes sense.

I agree tnith! Lucas deserves a better autopsy team than the one in Wichita. He deserves a top notch team to determine cause and manner of death. I think there is more of his remains there to determine such. jmo

I am so disappointed in these results! I think they should have sent his remains off to a more seasoned ME. jmo

I would have more confidence in our coroner if it weren't for Johrnee Bland and Evan Brewer having the same finding of no cause of death being able to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves