Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big thank you Sq85 for autopsy copy!
I contacted the ME office early today seeking a copy but was told they were so intent on getting Toxicology report certified that ME left office before signing the report! Although Harvey County Coroner very understaffed, seems they really wanted to get Lucas info out to family (only took 3 days after toxicology ready).

I agree tnith! Lucas deserves a better autopsy team than the one in Wichita. He deserves a top notch team to determine cause and manner of death. I think there is more of his remains there to determine such. jmo

I am so disappointed in these results! I think they should have sent his remains off to a more seasoned ME. jmo

I have confidence in this ME's abilities, just not as much in the diverse set of decisions surrounding Lucas' case this far.

Could FBI involvement allow a federal investigation to occur?

Big thank you Sq85 for autopsy copy!
I contacted the ME office early today seeking a copy but was told they were so intent on getting Toxicology report certified that ME left office before signing the report! Although Harvey County Coroner very understaffed, seems they really wanted to get Lucas info out to family (only took 3 days after toxicology ready).

You're welcome. :)

I know your question wasn’t directed towards me, but I also find an AR-15 an odd choice for your average joe. Perhaps it’s more common in other areas of the country, but in CA, it’s unusual. Most people have a handgun.
Well........I'm in Cali and my hard *advertiser censored* grandson wants one.....to protect us. And yes, we do have a handgun already.

If he was being treated for ADHD, that would open a whole new pot of possibilities. Weight loss is very common with ADHD medication. My 7 year old just started Ritalin and they warned us of loss of appetite and weight loss.
I'm fairly certain that FLA has told us that he was not on daily medications. I would have to go back and research posts but I'm near certain I read that.

Emily's autopsy showed no signs of Endometriosis that I saw. Does this mean she didn't have it or they didn't look for it?

I'd believe that this would have been noted going over her general health- and again in medical records obtained to compare against findings. If found, leaving this out adds another layer of unfathomable obfuscation in an already bizarre set of actions on Sedgewick county's side.

If indeed true, absence of such evidence in the report lends support to theory of EG's pathologically deceptive personality.

Not much of an update in this investigation.

It could have been caused my newborn CPR or he could've been born with a broken rib. I have heard of babies being born with broken bones. Infant Broken Bones | Bone Fractures
We break bones all the time in adult CPR. Especially seniors, but USUALLY (in medicine there’s is never a promise that all bodies will behave same), are more flexible making entry into the world safer for baby. It’s not typical of us to break or even bruise ribs (that said i worked emergency ambulance so I wouldn’t necessarily be notified if bruising to ribs happened. I can however feel definite breaking when working on a senior patient).

I agree the whole report is heartbreaking. I wonder why she lied about what Lucas was wearing, and where are the pajamas that he was 'supposedly' wearing? I wonder if she threw them away because they contained evidence?
I think that the entire story and timeline she gave is way off. IMO he died much earlier.

“The hyoid bone and laryngeal cartilages are not identified”

Just remembering how a whole team was combing the site all night. Somewhere out there...
If EG didn't murder Lucas then why did she commit suicide?
I think she believed it was going to show did murder him.

Now he's no coroner, but DM's reaction towards EG's tale of 'just found him like that in bed' after discovering Lucas benath the bridge, comes to mind.

If EG didn't murder Lucas then why did she commit suicide?
I think she believed it was going to show did murder him.
I posted earlier as soon as I read the autopsy that I believed that if she had waited for the autopsy, she would have never killed herself. She would have only been charged with disposing of the body.

I agree tnith! Lucas deserves a better autopsy team than the one in Wichita. He deserves a top notch team to determine cause and manner of death. I think there is more of his remains there to determine such. jmo

I am so disappointed in these results! I think they should have sent his remains off to a more seasoned ME. jmo

Dr. Peer Moore-Jansen provided the Forensic Anthropology examination for Lucas. His notes that his job is to try to determine the manner of death, while the coroner determines the cause of death. He seems impressive imo.

When finding clues in ashes seems impossible, let him take a look

Dr Timothy Gorrill, Chief Medical Examiner and District Corner for the District of Sedgwick County signed LH's autopsy report. I did find this document relating to him, although I am uncertain as to it's meaning.

http://www.ksbha.org/documents/boardactions/gorrill_14.pdf

I don't know why I'd convinced myself at the time that DM was holding something back that would prove EG was lying about the way she found Lucas in bed. Maybe it only comes down to the clothing he was wearing?

And Nancy G has to explain the bathroom story now. Or else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheKinn