Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my post got zapped in the site timeouts. I'll ask again.

If the red shirt which was found today is Mollies, the logo would be visible and LE would know it was hers. So does that tell us it was really missing? Further, is it also an indicator she made it home from the jog, and went missing sometime in the morning before work?

It's just a generic camp red t-shirt right? There's got to be dozens of them. It'd have to be her size too, and hopefully would have hair they could test.

I just have this feeling LE is reallllly close to finding her.

I think we will have tons of answers in the next day or so!

Sadly, more often than not, it becomes months, even years... if ever. We see it over and over again. It's heartbreaking. At some point I think it must be a huge blessing for a family that a body is found so it can be brought home to a proper resting place. I have been optimistic until today. Hurry we need to get Mollie home! please Lord
JMO

Fitbit gurus: If Mollie's phone was disabled and unable to sync to her fitbit, could the fitbit sync with another nearby phone? Would that phone have to have a fitbit app? Or does it automatically do it?

Could the fitbit sync with perp's phone? tia!!

Forgive me for missing this detail, and I am in no way suggesting anything suspicious, but to get my bearings straight could someone fill me in on where the soon-to-be-married brother/fiance were on the night in question? As I understand it, they too lived at that home. TIA.

JMO.

There are the same date possibility and her last known location has the latitude line extremely close to where Sierahs was. Both very near 80(Iowa) and over here Sierah was close to same highway but it is I-90 over here. If you do a google maps for the latitude of both they are very much the same number. It is very odd. Plus last person to see was b/f. Sierah was biking and M.T. jogging. Not too mention the same age.

That lat/long using Sierah's home address (where she was taken right outside) freaked us out. It is virtually a straight line.
Both BF's were in construction also.
Mollie reminds me of her. A lot of people think Ce's hair was "blondish" but that was coloring. Her real hair color was dark brown..and she had those same dark brown/black eyes and toothy smile. My heart breaks for Mollie's family. SO hard. I pray for a different ending.

Hi Irish Eyes..I am her BF's family. This case is very hard on all of us. The similarities are eerily similar and Mollie disappearing on the same date as Ce. I just hope there is not, yet another, barn of horrors.
who is Ce? seems like I have missed something? there was a barn of horrors? Hope your family is ok tonight and can find comfort and sleep. we all have Mollie in our prayers.

MOO

LE has said she was wearing the sports bra when she vanished. Interesting they would say that if they weren’t confident. So we knew about the red shirt from the start, so how would both the sports bra AND red shirt both factor in?

Could LE possibly have stopped searching someone’s land early because they found something peculiar or amiss and wanted to obtain a search warrant before they alerted anyone of their findings? It may be a way of protecting something from being tampered with.

Fitbit gurus: If Mollie's phone was disabled and unable to sync to her fitbit, could the fitbit sync with another nearby phone? Would that phone have to have a fitbit app? Or does it automatically do it?

No, Fitbits use Bluetooth and have to be paired with specific phones. The only way it could sync with someone else's phone is if someone reset the Fitbit, like how you'd reset a cellphone you were selling.

LE has said she was wearing the sports bra when she vanished. Interesting they would say that if they weren’t confident. So we knew about the red shirt from the start, so how would both the sports bra AND red shirt both factor in?

Not only that, but wouldn't the sports bra be an "evening run" type of outfit rather than an early AM one? Particularly in Iowa, where I imagine mornings are rather cool (re: awesome).

Actually they said she was wearing the sports top last time she was seen. That didn’t mean they knew what she was wearing when she disappeared.

You may discuss the contents of this article but you may not trash him or accuse him of being guilty. Only the content of the article and his statements can be discussed. No additional sleuthing of his background beyond what is in the article. He is not a suspect or a POI but because he is interviewed in MSM we are allowing limited discussion.

Iowan With Multiple Stalking Charges Admits To Police Questioning in Search For Mollie Tibbetts

Just spoke to Tricia to narrow down the guidelines regarding this article. In addition to the parameters written above we also ask that initials be used for his name as much as possible. Thanks

I have a lot to read through, so forgive me if this has been mentioned. Wouldn't they know if she came back from her run if her running shoes were in the home? I know that is the first thing I do when getting home from any kind of exercise, take off my sweaty shoes. It seems the timeline has shifted to her making it home from her run, but wanted to make this point if that isn't solid yet.

When you set up your fit bit you have to sync it with your personal phone . It would not do it automatically to another's phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member