CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I remember that. I was stuck on black tote bag. May not be important, but is this package the box that CB asked PF to pick up or something else?
MOO
I think so.

It's believed that PF never returned to the condo, so I believe PF requested his utility worker friend to stop and collect the package from doorstep (that CB had asked PF to do). This request of course was before CB had any idea of the brutality her daughter had already suffered. MOO

So, Interesting.

PF's brother SF, who happens to be a LEO, was present when PF told LE he wanted an attorney.

Now we know why PF was smart enough to keep his yap shut.
Turns out, it wasn't PF who was smart enough.
Somebody told him to keep his yap shut.
Somebody with knowledge of how LE works.

JMO.

Last edited:
I still believe that PF was only using KK the whole time. And I also wonder when KK figured that out? Did LE bring that up in the first interview? You know what they say, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....moo
I think so to. She may have been in love with him for a long time, and was probably very vulnerable and lonely.
I believe he was well aware of that and used it to his advantage. I doubt he ever cared for her at all. Imo

Questions and comments to come later from me. Right now, I’m just so shocked and disgusted by today’s information release. As a woman and a mother myself this is heartbreaking. The right words are failing me at the moment.

I will light a candle for Kelsey tonight.

I was sad to think they were playing what KB thought was an innocent "guess the scent" game with the candles.

Now I'm horrified to think he may have had her tied up, threatening to hit her with the bat if she missed guessing the correct scent.
My translation is he pulled her sweater over her head and started hitting her. He is making himself seem more clever than he is.

Y'all...REALLY?????????
REALLLYYYY???????
BBM
“She was hoping that law enforcement would find them (KK & PF) sooner, and she would be contacted sooner,” Slater said.

After cleaning up, Lee said she put the trash bags (full fof KBs blood) near where Berreth’s Corolla was parked, loaded them into her car, and went to Sonic.

I guess she really worked up an appetite cleaning up an entire house full of blood spatter right? I don't know about any of you, but looking at human blood sprayed all over the inside of a lovely lil home ( on the tv, inside the fireplace, up the stairs, in the bathroom, all over the flors, on yeah, on the windows), sure makes me want some tater tots, cheese fries, a big greasy corn dog and coke.
Just YUK!

What a horrible person PF is, not a man, a person.
True. But what surprises me most is all the other people who helped or allowed this to happen or didn't speak up when they had crucial information, or defended him or... I'm talking about KK, MS, the Rs, and the F clan. And PF's "friends". Hide your heads in shame. MOO

Last edited:
Ha! I just don’t like using the same word more than once.

I mean the same thing.

She told lies, she continues to lie, but I think her account of the crime is accurate, and supported by plenty of corroborating evidence.

I do too.

LE knew they needed to get the baby away from him. If it took making a deal the the devil, so be it. The baby is safe and his *advertiser censored** is in jail.

That’s horror movie type stuff, and although this does seem like a horror movie, I don’t for a second think she was tied up.

A sadistic killer, who takes pleasure in inflicting mental and physical torture, doesn’t solicit someone else to kill for him.

He wanted her dead, just like Chris Watts wanted his wife dead; this was a means to an end.

I do think he tricked her, and did it the way he said.

MG, the fact that your explanation makes me feel better is kind of sad, isn't it?

What happened to the “underground” witness who was supposed to testify today?
I believe he was asked to be added to the witness list but not clear if it was for a preliminary hearing witness or trial witness. They were also sequestering the witnesses (or SF at least) today, and maybe "underground" guy would not be allowed inside the courtroom today.

Not sure what really happened with him today!!

Not only was Kelsey beaten to death with a baseball bat, but to add insult to injury, her body was destroyed and discarded, likely never to be found.

All of this could have been prevented with a single act of humanity.

Unfortunately, human decency and KK, aren’t often uttered in the same sentence.

Or M, MassGuy. She knew what happened and yet went out and did damage control for the accomplice!!!

The most sickening thing in today’s coverage aside from the child being present during the murder, was that it was done while she was blindfolded under the premise of a guessing game. She trusted him, and he murdered her while she thought they were playing a game. Truly dispicable!

That stands out to me too, and KBs tooth in the vent that PF flippantly demanded KK go find.

The fact that PF lured her into a death trap, while their baby is in in another room, is so incredibly cruel and psychosick (not even a real word, I know). I’m sure PF took pleasure in seeing how KB trusted him until he gave her the first beating.

PF felt powerful when he had the ultimate control over whether KB lived or died.

PF is such a cold blooded psychopath, Hannibal Lecter type. KK not far behind.

Was thinking of having a glass of Chianti, but now will go for glass or two of Chardonnay instead.

Last edited:
oh and I do not believe for 1/2 a second that KK intentional left blood in certain places and had the phones ping on purpose so that LE woudl come find her.
B-S!
She had TWO phones in the car and she was 800 miles away. Use one of them and call the police. OH wait maybe they would find out you were stalking her house!
SUCH a liar.
just makes her stages sniffling during her hearing all the more disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach