Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please ask Lauren why MSM isn't digging into the background r/t public records, property sales, court records, BM's obtaining court-ordered guardianship of SM back in Indiana, what precipitated the move to Colorado in 2018, etc.?

Also, has Lauren attempted to contact SM's best friend from back in Indiana?
If so, did she indicate whether or not LE has contacted her?

Has Lauren confirmed with any of SM's family or friends what type of cancer SM had and/or what stage cancer?

Has LE confirmed when they think the last verified independent sighting of SM occurred?

How does BM respond when MSM reporters reach out to him?
Sorry if this is a repeated answer, but I just finished watching and am catching up here, so figured I would type it while its fresh in my mind.

She didnt mention public records, but apparently the PI (not working this case) she spoke with mentioned the guardianship in his interview. I have not seen that full interview yet.

She didnt mention the friend specifically, but said no on from SM's side is talking. A family member briefly responded with 'she is with us every hour of every day.' She requested any friend or family of SM to reach out to her.

She did not memtion type of cancer, but according to her interview with TS, he said when he visited in Oct, she had gotten the all-clear from her doctor a week prior and only had one treatment left.

LE has told her that the last time SM was actually heard from was 'more recently than they originally thought.'

She specifically asked CBI if it was one or multiple items found (in reference to Spezze's comment), the answer was one item.

The PI says he knows all PI's in CO, and none of them have been contacted by BM. If he has one, the person is not from CO.

How does BM resond? He doesnt.

^^sbbm

OK. I believe this interview with Skinner was exclusive to Fox21 news. After re-listening and reading the article, I did not hear or read what you cite.

Skinner has visited the family twice Skinner is a family friend and has known Barry since middle school. He visited the family twice after they moved to their Colorado home in Maysville. He described the family as a perfect family.

Where did you read this "red alert" about Skinner visiting alone while BM away?

^^bbm

Regarding the “red alert“ about TS visiting SM. I interpreted the article as Skinner went and talked with SM during his hunting trip. TS had visited the family twice and I assumed that this visit was one of them.

In “websleuths live with Lauren” this exact question came up.

I copied and pasted Hoosierfan72 (Please give her credit for this great post).

QUOTE="Hoosierfan72, post: 16215579, member: 266942"]I'm watching Lauren's FB live right now. She went into additional detail re: her conversation with TS. A couple of nuggets that I took away:

-context for the bike ride comments: TS apparently was out there for a hunting trip and was tired of it and stayed at the Morphew home one day while BM was working - so he had a chance to talk to SM alone and the bike riding came up as he was asking what she liked to do in Maysville.

To briefly summarize interesting points in the TS article.
He visited the Morphew family twice.
He visited SM during a ‘convenient‘ hunting trip nearby which he got bored of.
BM was at work.
-SM made him feel like the only person in the room (feel good)
-They talked about her feeling safe and not feeling threatened alone on bike rides.

The comments he made in the interview are very interesting in hindsight. It is also very noticeable that the two men did not connect for two or three weeks, and that he specifically stated that he never asked BM about what had happened.

A jealous husband may not like TS staying with his wife while he was at work. IMO.

I do not think that TS committed the crime. I strongly suspect that he has some knowledge, suspicion o ideas regarding motive, or other information that LE would be very interested in. MOO IMO.

IMO MOO

-

Last edited:
Lauren did ask about a last sighting of SM and LE reportedly told her that they believe it was "later than originally thought". She asked when the last time someone spoke with SM and received the same answer. (Sorry, I forgot to mention that - it was a pretty good nugget from her).
RBBM... Wow! So much to think about here... Later on Mother’s Day? Later in the week? Later in May?

Lauren did ask about a last sighting of SM and LE reportedly told her that they believe it was "later than originally thought". She asked when the last time someone spoke with SM and received the same answer. (Sorry, I forgot to mention that - it was a pretty good nugget from her).

Very interesting. If BM is the responsible party, I keep thinking that this is the key to finding her. Narrow down the timeframe, then track his movements by electronic trail and security video.

MOO
Please let her be found soon.

Later?
Later?
What does that mean?

Sorry if this is a repeated answer, but I just finished watching and am catching up here, so figured I would type it while its fresh in my mind.

She didnt mention public records, but apparently the PI (not working this case) she spoke with mentioned the guardianship in his interview. I have not seen that full interview yet.

She didnt mention the friend specifically, but said no on from SM's side is talking. A family member briefly responded with 'she is with us every hour of every day.' She requested any friend or family of SM to reach out to her.

She did not memtion type of cancer, but according to her interview with TS, he said when he visited in Oct, she had gotten the all-clear from her doctor a week prior and only had one treatment left.

LE has told her that the last time SM was actually heard from was 'more recently than they originally thought.'

She specifically asked CBI if it was one or multiple items found (in reference to Spezze's comment), the answer was one item.

The PI says he knows all PI's in CO, and none of them have been contacted by BM. If he has one, the person is not from CO.

How does BM resond? He doesnt.
IIRC the personal item wasn’t found until Thursday, 4 days into the widespread search for SM. Makes me think this item was very small and therefore not easily visible. I’m going with Airpod, key or jewelry/ring.

I was most frustrated with Lauren stating that she’s trying to get interviews with Barry and/or the daughters but not getting a response. Why won’t they speak? I feel for Lauren because most of her questions to LE are met with “it’s part of the investigation”
Meaning they can’t say. She did tell everyone that LE said to have patience or something like that. I believe the truth will come out soon.

Later?
Later?
What does that mean?

I have that same question.
I need to actually watch that FB live she did myself if it's still posted.

I'm not entirely confident that LS didn't misspeak or misquote LE in that live.
Having read some of her tweets and articles, I think it's entirely possible that she may have unintentionally misspoken. That's not a criticism of her.
Nobody's perfect.
Misreporting happens in MSM.

I'd prefer to hear it directly from LE that SM was last seen later than they originally thought she was seen.

I'd also like verification from LE that this was a verified independent sighting, as opposed to BM saying it was the last time he saw her.

Of course, the difficulty with that statement, even if accurate, is that LE hasn't come out and told the public what time they "originally thought" SM was last seen, so we're without any frame of reference.

If a true statement, it's an interesting one.

I have my doubts as to the accuracy of it.

JMO.

Last edited:
I have checked in every day since the beginning. It never ceases to amaze me that the one day I have an emergency I miss breaking news releases! Well at least it was not too far back so now I'll play catch-up. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1