Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't married to Asa when Costilla's murder took place. Witness 3 is likely another female.
How long before he married did Costilla die?

Just thinking, you don't marry someone on the day you met them, but after some time.

I have no inclination one way or the other about Asa, except I have curiosity for sure.

jmo

How long before he married did Costilla die?

Just thinking, you don't marry someone on the day you met them, but after some time.

I have no inclination one way or the other about Asa, except I have curiosity for sure.

jmo
According to the timeline, his first wife had recently moved out of their house.

Witness 3 is likely his first wife.

Edit: Updated to reflect bail doc.

Last edited:
Asa will now have more evidence in addition to all the other evidence to add to her "benefit of the doubt".
Oh, wait.
That and the new evidence is from LE and she said she only knows what the media is reporting.
It does seem that way. And it is unfortunate, that apparently those filming the docu-drama will not be able to record any reaction to the latest developments. Then again, maybe those filming will be there, but their prime actor(s) won’t be present? MOO

#Breaking DA says #Heuermann was living w/woman in 1993 whose hair was found on #SandraCostilla (right arm). Suspect’s DNA on striped shirt pulled over Costilla’s head. Costilla, 28, lived in Queens; born in #TrinidadandTobago. Photo from prior court hearing

#Breaking Bail affidavit claims #RexHeuermann did online search for new Chevy pickup truck after his dark 2002 pickup was allegedly used to dump #JessicaTaylor’s dismembered body in #Manorville woods in July 2003. A tattoo on Taylor’s torso was gouged. #LISK

It does seem that way. And it is unfortunate, that apparently those filming the docu-drama will not be able to record any reaction to the latest developments. Then again, maybe those filming will be there, but their prime actor(s) won’t be present? MOO
Possible that LE gave AE team advance warning of both the search and additional charges? Not as a courtesy, rather to prevent her presence from being a distraction to their work.

What time is the press conference ? I thought it was at 9:30.

• To watch the arraignment live, use the FOX 5 NY live player below. Coverage begins at 11 a.m.

I thought live video cameras weren't allowed in courtroom. I'm confused.

#Breaking DA says #Heuermann was living w/woman in 1993 whose hair was found on #SandraCostilla (right arm). Suspect’s DNA on striped shirt pulled over Costilla’s head. Costilla, 28, lived in Queens; born in #TrinidadandTobago. Photo from prior court hearing

#Breaking Bail affidavit claims #RexHeuermann did online search for new Chevy pickup truck after his dark 2002 pickup was allegedly used to dump #JessicaTaylor’s dismembered body in #Manorville woods in July 2003. A tattoo on Taylor’s torso was gouged. #LISK

Incredible that LE has his phone/computer records going back that far!

Rex Heuermann has been charged in the murders of Jessica Taylor and Sandra Costilla. This is the breakdown of the DNA analysis included in the prosecutor’s report to the judge

Wow. Just wow.

I was hoping for maybe a pager or a phone found in his home, but HAIRS AGAIN. DNA.

And with Jessica being confirmed, surely this opens the door to Valerie, Peaches and her baby, Karen.

Not multiple killers. One killer. Just one. Just RH. For over thirty years. Dismemberment, disposal whole, both concealed and not. The evolution of a predator.

I am more confident than ever that the dismemberment was about hindering identity. It obviously wasn't something he required to be fulfilled.

MOO

Wow. Just wow.

I was hoping for maybe a pager or a phone found in his home, but HAIRS AGAIN. DNA.

And with Jessica being confirmed, surely this opens the door to Valerie, Peaches and her baby, Karen.

Not multiple killers. One killer. Just one. Just RH. For over thirty years. Dismemberment, disposal whole, both concealed and not. The evolution of a predator.

I am more confident than ever that the dismemberment was about hindering identity. It obviously wasn't something he required to be fulfilled.

MOO
Joe was reading about phone records going back to 2003-2004

Possible that LE gave AE team advance warning of both the search and additional charges? Not as a courtesy, rather to prevent her presence from being a distraction to their work.
I would think that there'd be risk in prior notification. Perhaps LE was waiting for an opportune moment when the home was vacated, only coincidental that they were leaving on a long vacation.

I can't fathom trying to sleep in that house of horrors. If walls could talk....

Lord, those walls had to be weeping, screaming....

LE TOOK the walls. I don't think they were focused on the paneling. But what lay behind it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member