WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Reminds me of the old movie The Graduate (1967), where the character Elaine Robinson dramatically runs off from the church just as her wedding ceremony to a man chosen by her parents has ended, to be with Ben. Great movie…but it’s a movie! Nadia, this is real life. Not the way to handle it. :(
That's so funny, I was thinking of that exact same scene, after I posted! (Actually The Graduate is brilliant because after all the theatrics they jump on a bus...and sit ...and glance uncomfortably at each other in awkward silence, like "now what?"

JMO

Do we know how long Nadia and Aaron have been in a relationship?
It may be true that Nadia looked forward to the Italy trip during the last year while planning it with her mom. But her feelings about that may have changed over time.
I think someone posted upthread, that there are pictures of AA and Nadia together from about a year ago, on FB. So they have been together at least one year, apparently.

That's so funny, I was thinking of that exact same scene, after I posted! (Actually The Graduate is brilliant because after all the theatrics they jump on a bus...and sit ...and glance uncomfortably at each other in awkward silence, like "now what?"

JMO
exactly, that last scene is so meaningful. act in haste, repent at leisure

Do you have a source for the 5pm info? I'm trying to put together a timeline, and I haven't seen this on any of the MSM links.
I have a concern! The Family reported this information, I cannot find any site where Law Enforcement identified a car or stated they were in Mexico. I specifically asked for the LE source on several sites and I got in a reply was the family stated this! Does anyone have a publishment or notification with LE stating this info?

I have a concern! The Family reported this information, I cannot find any site where Law Enforcement identified a car or stated they were in Mexico. I specifically asked for the LE source on several sites and I got in a reply was the family stated this! Does anyone have a publishment or notification with LE stating this info?
However, the investigation leads police to believe that Aung and Cole likely traveled to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U

The Pullman Police Department and FBI believe missing 2-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon was taken to Mexico by her father and his girlfriend.

...investigators now believe that they drove to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license plate number 1L5147U.

I'd still like to know why the cops think they drove to Mexico. Highway cams? BP records saying they crossed the border? Or, maybe, it's a ruse to make the couple think cops don't know where they're really headed or went?

Here’s the info, straight from the City of Pullman Police Dept FB page

“Initially, Aung was thought to have traveled to Montana because he was seen buying camping gear and a Montana map book in Moscow. However, the investigation later revealed that Aung and Cole likely traveled to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U.”

Aside from that, do we know they actually crossed the border? I thought the FBI was already involved long before we ever knew about the Caddy or Mexico.
^ snipped

As of yesterday, the Pullman Police Dept is saying they “the investigation later revealed that Aung and Cole likely traveled to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U.”

Since they used the word “likely”, I guess they’re not saying positively, 100% that they have crossed into Mexico. Or is the use of “likely” referring to the car they were in, as in this is likely the car they were traveling in? Now I’m unsure after rereading the police statement.
dizzy.gif
Hmm
JMO

As far as the FBI involvement, I found this at the FBI page:

If a child is missing and possibly kidnapped, but no interstate transportation is known, will the FBI begin an investigation?

“Yes. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” even though there is no known interstate aspect. “Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory.”

I don't think that anyone can say for certain that he doesn't intend to hurt the child. We can only hope that he doesn't. Chris Watts and Josh Powell (just 2 examples) had never hurt their children....until they murdered them!!
Jmo, moo

Being on the run, hiding, caring for a 2 year old is far from the romantic ideal. It is tense, wrought with fear, potentially conflicting ideas of what to do next and ripe for an uncomfortable and contentious coexistence. These two strike me as having had very nice lives prior to this turn of events. I can’t imagine any of this is fun.

No matter what ideals Nadia may have had walking into this, I guarantee that this is not the plan she had for herself. Stress will build, conflict will arise, and the reality of her choices will eventually become apparent.

If anyone is going to crack I think it will be Nadia. That is my hope.

Then she will have to come home and face the music.

MOO

MOO- the only explanation is that they are on a mission to protect the child from whatever they think might be happening with mom.
However, I don't think there was any evidence that the child was being abused or neglected by her mom or her family.

If he had any evidence of such abuse he could have brought it forth in order to attempt to gain full custody. He jumped the gun, imo, by grabbing the child and running, without doing the initial steps, to show there was a valid reason.

If there was a valid claim of abuse then I'd be supportive of the decision. But this situation seems more like a selfish decision in a power/control battle, imo.

I don't think AA intends to hurt his daughter but I think he IS hurting her by taking her on the run from authorities. He disrupted her life in a big way.

Right now this toddler is surrounded by two people who are stressed, frightened, and under a lot of pressure which is increasing by the hour. They will be arguing with each other, trying to keep calm for the baby but the tension will be thick. So many decisions/so much uncertainty.

Babies pick up on all of this kind of tension and chaos. She will be increasingly uncomfortable herself because of the situation. This will not be the adventurous fairy tale that AA and his fiancé imagined. Things can go sideways real fast.

The FBI is the least of their worries right now. They need to be concerned with hustlers, robbers, and even the cartel, if they are driving around in a caddie with Idaho plates. They are probably going to be targeted by robbers and it can get very dicey.

I don't think AA intends to hurt his daughter but I think he IS hurting her by taking her on the run from authorities. He disrupted her life in a big way.

Right now this toddler is surrounded by two people who are stressed, frightened, and under a lot of pressure which is increasing by the hour. They will be arguing with each other, trying to keep calm for the baby but the tension will be thick. So many decisions/so much uncertainty.

Babies pick up on all of this kind of tension and chaos. She will be increasingly uncomfortable herself because of the situation. This will not be the adventurous fairy tale that AA and his fiancé imagined. Things can go sideways real fast.

The FBI is the least of their worries right now. They need to be concerned with hustlers, robbers, and even the cartel, if they are driving around in a caddie with Idaho plates. They are probably going to be targeted by robbers and it can get very dicey.

The child’s mother said in an earlier article that the little one is extremely constipated and that if not resolved it could lead to sepsis, which is fatal. Add this to the stress you’ve described so well and you have a toddler in pain screaming. I can’t imagine that either AA or NC is equipped to deal with this while on the run.

I doubt they’ve had the foresight to consult the travel advisories for various Mexican states, so it’s possible they will end up in “Do Not Travel” areas.

In short, what were they thinking?!!! Obviously they weren’t.

Edited: Added link and more info.

Last edited:
The child’s mother said in an earlier article that the little one is extremely constipated. Add this to the stress you’ve described so well and you have a toddler in pain screaming. I can’t imagine that either AA or NC is equipped to deal with this while on the run.

I doubt they’ve had the foresight to consult the travel advisories for various Mexican states, so it’s possible they will end up in “Do Not Travel” areas.

In short, what were they thinking?!!!
I am kinda thinking they want to be attractive, stylish saviors of a little girl who is stuck in an ordinary life with her mom, romantically running away from Barbie's parents who are too conventional to accept her specialness and handsome boyfriend.

I know that is petty of me, and I will willingly eat my words if wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member