MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lally's direct of MP barely touched on his part in the actual investigation and was concentrated on his dirty comments instead. I guess that leaves the defense limited on issues they cant cross him on.JMO
Yes, I expect to hear a lot of 'beyond the scope' objections from Lally on Wed., possibly necessitating the defense to recall Proctor during their CIC.

I believe I actually detected some serious snarl in Judge Bev's voice, when she was firmly stating, " You have to speak up, Mr Proctor." And, " Are those your words, Mr Proctor?" Even she couldn't hide her disgust. IMO

Because Trooper Proctor is an idiot and the fact that his obscene texts are being read aloud in a trial with national and beyond level interest is an embarrassment for the criminal justice system, which does include judges.

People want to classify Jackson and Yanetti as high priced defense attorneys out to only vehemently set a murderer free. I'm sure they do want to get their client acquitted, but they are both former prosecutors and I think a lot of their zeal (especially AJ) may come from that fact making them both thoroughly disgusted by the tactics employed by the DA here. Here we are, just like weeks ago, sitting through days of CW witness testimony that is only there to defend the CW's own case and witnesses. Proctor was on the stand for 3 some hours today and the majority of that time was him defending and apologizing for his own actions. What are we doing here? JMO

Also, was the other shoe ever shown in court?
I do not remember seeing it?
And if not, why not?
It was not. Only the shoe he was wearing was entered into evidence. I have seen one pic of the supposed "found" shoe. It's close up, like they all are. No perspective or context available, and the shoe has several inches of snow and ice on it, iirc.

It was not. Only the shoe he was wearing was entered into evidence. I have seen one pic of the supposed "found" shoe. It's close up, like they all are. No perspective or context available, and the shoe has several inches of snow and ice on it, iirc.

I also read something about the shoes having a different colored shoe?

People want to classify Jackson and Yanetti as high priced defense attorneys out to only vehemently set a murderer free. I'm sure they do want to get their client acquitted, but they are both former prosecutors and I think a lot of their zeal (especially AJ) may come from that fact making them both thoroughly disgusted by the tactics employed by the DA here. Here we are, just like weeks ago, sitting through days of CW witness testimony that is only there to defend the CW's own case and witnesses. Proctor was on the stand for 3 some hours today and the majority of that time was him defending and apologizing for his own actions. What are we doing here? JMO

I can't stop thinking about the people who can't afford to defend themselves when dirty cops like Proctor decide it's desirable, easier, or helpful to friends of theirs to frame them.

I can't stop thinking about the people who can't afford to defend themselves when dirty cops like Proctor decide it's desirable, easier, or helpful to friends of theirs to frame them.

Are you following the Delphi case?

Atty Analyst on Court TV just said he expects Proctor Trooper will be fired by the end of the year. He said there is no way they can keep this guy around after seeing this on National TV.

So Proctor Trooper you may want to call in that gift from Julie Albert after all.
Fired by the end of the year? That's six months away. How about tomorrow

A joke?

I don't know why we can't take him at his word. He was searching through the messages between John and Karen. Sure he was looking for evidence of discord between them, but if she had sent John any nudes he would have seen them, right? He didn't see any so he was disappointed.

You think he would have been careful to skip those messages? I doubt it. He would have drooled over them and then sent his buds a text commenting on her body.

Worse than that, I'm pretty sure if he found them he would have sent them to his buds, bosses, or sister. Or to all of them.

I believe I actually detected some serious snarl in Judge Bev's voice, when she was firmly stating, " You have to speak up, Mr Proctor." And, " Are those your words, Mr Proctor?" Even she couldn't hide her disgust. IMO
Judge Bev is suddenly paying attention.
But why did she wait until now?
I think Proctor was meant to steal the show as being "the corrupt one".
I'm still surprised he didn't plead the fifth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamieoconnor