Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but in other pictures in that video he doesn’t look as notably obese.

View attachment 509793

Exclusive: Never-before-seen photos show Rex Heuermann around the time of the Gilgo Beach killings

Maybe when he is standing all tall and important he slims up like in some of his pictures.

View attachment 509794

Witnesses say the tall man was seen in the area so maybe just not in a vehicle?

all imo
I noticed that his suit has crisp creases but his leather shoes aren't polished and all scuffed. My father wore a suit every day of his working life and his leather shoes were polished and buffed.

Is this a significant development? I've only watched one of his press conferences, and it came off as...odd and speculative to me. You're grounded and reasonable though, so this gives me some hope it could be a big deal?
John Ray is odd to some, but "speculative," is not a fair adjective.

He is dogged. He exposed all the lies about Shannan Gilbert- especially the lies about the 911 call.

I think without John Ray, we wouldn't know Rex Heuermann's name.

I do not know who murdered Shannan Gilbert. But I do know that it is clear she was murdered thanks to John Ray and his finally getting the 911 call released. (Unfortunately, wildly speculative spin is still repeated about it. But at least a great deal of the call can now be accessed.)

Thanks to John Ray, there is a reliable witness connecting Rex to Shannan months before her murder. This is not evidence of his murdering her at all. But it is information that allows a reasonable person to tie the very slow investigation into Shannan's murder to the very slow investigations into the LISK murders, and conclude that some corruption and/or misconduct is shared by the cases. See the book Jimmy the King for more info if interested in the systemic corruption.

(If there is evidence in the future that Rex murdered or hurt Shannan, the witness John Ray brought to light explains a motive.)

MOO

Anyone can put any HS down on SM, sometimes people do so they are NOT giving away real info to strangers online.
Very true, but she also has a son from before she married RH and his surname doesn't appear to be Icelandic, so I assume she was already in the US before she married RH. Just my opinion.

I noticed that his suit has crisp creases but his leather shoes aren't polished and all scuffed. My father wore a suit every day of his working life and his leather shoes were polished and buffed.

I noticed that, too. I have good memories... being a little girl and watching my dad polishing/buffing his shoes. ;)

Again, the hood was up and he was likely looking into the engine compartment. The descriptions put him as tall as six feet but were these reports from passing motorists? If so, a height description wouldn’t necessarily be accurate.
The person described an average build, correct ? If that's the case, height aside, RH does not have an average build. He's clearly thick from any angle.

JMO

As far as we've seen, RH did not bring AE here from "her country" as she stated on her own social media she attended HS in Farmingdale.
I think about that a lot.

It seems to me that for some reason, Asa decided to tell that story to the swinger. It is a bit of a rescued princess fantasy. Except on that she allowed lawyers swoop in and speak for her (possibly against her interests), she doesn't strike me as the "rescue me," type.

Maybe the double birds and crude, angry language threw me off. But I have always filed that fantasy she shared with the swinger in the back of my head as an interesting and possibly irrelevant datum. She pretended to be rescued and indebted.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member