Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it just the opposite.
It's an ongoing investigation and the family speaks with and visits him.

Incriminating evidence is valuable for LE to have,especially in a case like this and can be used as leverage to get the person to flip and/or inform.

yes another good point
has it been in the media that they all visited him? I only read about AE
I was hoping her visits were just to take care of any business related to property & finances
I imagine his visits are listened to by whoever and I imagine his lawyer told him not to discuss the case
JMO

He said that her hair wasn't transferred to Amber by RH. Implication being that VH left it herself.

VH was around twelve years of age and not even in the state when Amber was killed.

How else is it meant to be read than he thinks she was involved, when he's saying that along with showing her taste in art?

MOO
It’s more likely that RH had Amber handle or wear VH’s clothes/belongings.

Realistically he most likely did.
He's been running for years.
He completely indulged himself with impunity until recently.
There will be more victims and new methodologies will come to light because his level of depravity is a bottomless pit..
IMO
Oh he probably kept his victims alive for some time. But I don’t thik he involved his family directly, though he may have enjoyed scaring them.

He could have left photographs lying around, it's easy for kids to find things..
My youngest once told me that while on a sleep over at his buddy's house, his friend showed him a closet full of S&M and bondage stuff. It belonged to his dad, who had divorced his mom a few years prior.

Rex living with his family in that rather small home while killing multiple women in the basement - that's going to be hard to hide.

As info, my son's friend had a lot of serious psych issues from an early age that have only grown worse in adulthood.

Is it possible that John Ray knows even more than what he has shared publicly, knowing that once all the pieces are tied together bit by bit, it will make more sense?
That seems quite possible to me as well. I think doing this press conference was incredibly risky for the reasons we're seeing discussed on this thread. I am still hopeful that anything widening RH's "circle" (if it exists) is outside the home. Remember, we've got the "WH" belt, right, did WH have something to do with it, too? WH is long dead, he had nothing to do with it. I will continue to hope on this issue until I hear something stating directly otherwise. I'd assume normal transfer. I still do. If it's not normal transfer, you're going to have to prove to me it's not normal transfer. And I already know that's going to be extremely difficult to do.

And I would guess basically nobody could possibly be living with RH and always be renting Disney videos. The darkness undoubtedly pervaded-- but I'm still hoping just as an "influence." Nothing more, a type of aura-- but a powerful one. Maybe that's all we're seeing.

I still hope so. But I don't know so. There's no disputing that any person living in that house is going to be grilled. There's no disputing that what we saw on the press conference has relevance. But how much? And can it ever really be proven? I'm not faulting people for wondering because some of those images are-- they're quite disturbing. People cannot help but look at them in the context of the case rather than in a vacuum. But I'm also not faulting people who say you know, what's the point of this? And the fact that it has a potentially negative impact on people whose lives are being torn apart because of RH I heard one YouTuber asking, you know, what's the "end game" on this?? And I think that's what we're kind of mulling over here. Does it go somewhere? Kind of torn on it, to be honest.

People who grow up in a dysfunctional household don't always realise the depth of the issues until years later. It's possible that VH in her late 20s is still processing that certain things she grew up with were not normal and did not happen in every family.

I have no doubt that RH was a difficult man to live with. I have wondered previously what effect that had on his wife and children. But it is all speculation. We don't know what VH did or did not see. We don't know what she was or was not aware of. We don't know, that if she saw something, she fully understood what it was.

It's one thing to say AE must have turned a blind eye to certain aspects of RH's life. She was a grown woman when she met RH and she made her choices. VH was born into that house and never knew anything else. That's why I personally have an issue with the way the press conference went. MOO.

Last edited:
could be.

if Rex enjoyed scaring his family, the family had direct experience being afraid.

Thus, they are witnesses.

MOO

Yes, I can’t see why they wouldn’t be. Then there may be legal reasons, but their information should be helpful for the investigation.

At the very least, this has affected VH, so he has obviously not been able to conceal his activities completely.

Given that he seems to enjoy scaring ppl I’m not surprised.

I'm looking back through some OLD SG threads and a quick search provided posts that referenced MPak (SG's driver) living in Massapequa, and another stated the "drifter" in JB's house had family who lived in Massapequa. I'm still looking through old posts and also will attempt to see if there are any working links to verify.
That's very interesting. It may not be relevant, but worth exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member