Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad to hope she gets a few beatings?

It might be time for Pink to see the inside of a jail cell to lay some smack down. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially after she peeks inside the garage!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Especially after she peeks inside the garage!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pink, just make sure you post what you see/don’t see in the garage so you can kill two birds with one stone.

I can just see it now, the 2 suspicious people lurking will be the main focus of her defence. They will be saying EG did not do this it must have been the people she seen.

Sorry if repost:

Pile of rocks prompts police search of Chapin Park for missing Lucas Hernandez
February 28, 2018 12:39 PM
Updated 1 hour 25 minutes ago
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202636224.html

"A tip to police of a disturbed pile of rocks prompted a police search of Chapin Park on Tuesday afternoon for a boy missing for 11 days.

Someone walking in the area found a pile of rocks on top of ground that may have been disturbed and called police at about 4:45 p.m., Officer Charley Davidson said. Officers investigated the area with the help of police dogs, but nothing associated with the case of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was found. Chapin Park is near Hydraulic and MacArthur Road.

This was the fifth park searched by police..."

I also had the thought that "I'd never hurt my baby boy" could be said truthfully if she was thinking about her bio sons when she said it. I'm not sure she cares too much about the truth, though, I think she just wants to say the words that make her sound like a good mom and to present herself as a victim.

The quote in the first days about EG last seeing Lucas in the bedroom, and now saying she put him down for a nap (with the pull up due to sleep accidents), it's not really that different. The original quote wasn't verbatim from her, it was a media report from LE giving media basic info on what they understood at the time. They didn't specify that she'd said he was napping, but that doesn't mean 100% that she didn't say that to them at the time.

With WM in Sherin's case he seemed to be trying to draw attention away from the house. His first story was about a tree outside, then he said the garage. It felt to me, in both versions, that he was trying to draw attention from other places in the home.

What is EG doing? Could it be that she did put Lucas down to 'sleep' and the bedroom was the last place she saw him, and then when she checked again he was 'gone'? But 'gone', not missing?

Is she saying "I'd never hurt my baby boy" in the same way that DV abusers come back after an attack crying and pleading and saying "I'd never mean to hurt you...it just happens"?

I agree, I would like to hear her talk more. But it does annoy me that I really would prefer she just accept the appointed lawyer and talk to LE and tell the truth.

I guess, but, hadn't she and the father been together for quite awhile? My spouse uses that phrase, and is a step parent.
Her FB profile indicated they became FB official in 2015, I believe.
Her linkedIn profile/"resume" didn't specify becoming a "BossMom" until 2017, the year the one year old was born. Odd that one would think of Lucas as "their son" when they didn't think of themself as a "BossMom" until after their own biological child was born.

"Wichita police have suspended a series of active park searches for a missing 5-year-old boy and said items found by volunteer searchers were not connected to the case."

Snip

"Police may conduct more searches depending on what tips come in."

Police suspend active park searches for missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202371724.html

( Eta: again sorry for any reposts, just keeping the latest msm forefront as there are so many posts. :wave: )

Day 11: Volunteers search Cottonwood Park for Lucas Hernandez
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-10-The-search-for-Lucas-continues-475302003.html

"Community members gathered at Cottonwood Park Wednesday morning hoping to find any clues that might help bring Lucas Hernandez home.

Wichita police searched the park Monday after they received a tip, but it was determined there was no link to the missing five-year-old was found."

(Not an actual quote) "I love Lucas just like my own sons, whom I have been banned from seeing without supervision, by a Pcourt order, since I am so unpredictable and have exhibited violent behaviors in their presence! I'm a really great mother!"

**Applause applause at this**

And to rsd, we are also a blended family and my husband refers to "my son" or "our girls" but he also 1. Has not beaten them and 2. Shown total disregard for their lives as EG seems to have with Lucas. Those of us whose spouse is a stepparent and have taken our children as their own are blessed without measure.
And I may be completely wrong. Maybe EG proudly hung his little drawings on the fridge and beamed when talking to the neighbors about her son....but I'd think at the very least JH would be shouting that from the rooftops. If that were true, I think even FLA and JO would have to grudgingly admit that she adored little Lucas. Instead, we are hearing the opposite. EG has had no one vouch for her at all in any regard. To me, that speaks volumes.
And unfortunately, idk how jailhouse justice would work in her case. I sadly doubt she's the only female in there with a charge relating to a child :(

"Eyewitness News personal protection expert Joe Schillaci has decades of law enforcement experience. He says at this point, the search for Lucas is different compared to a week ago.

"Every day that goes by the weather changes, the climate changes, witnesses, people move - so much goes on."

Schillaci says as time passes, the search can get more difficult, but that doesn't mean resources will drop off.

"Never, ever, ever, ever give up hope. Ever. And to truly understand and appreciate that whatever needs to be done...is being done.""

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-10-The-search-for-Lucas-continues-475302003.html

"Officer Charley Davidson, with the Wichita Police Departments, encouraged to call 911 if they find something they think might help find the missing five-year-old.

"The community's our eyes and ears. We work with the community each and every day as we investigate crime. It's the partnerships with the community that we rely on to solve crime and keep Wichita safe," he said."

Prior missing child cases remembered as search for Lucas Hernandez continues
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Title-here-475358513.html

""There's a lot of similarities, and there's a lot of background history that is the same," said Brewer. "The abuse allegations, DCF involvement, even possibly police involvement with the families. Calls being made, and I don't want to say nothing done about it because I don't know what DCF did or did not do, but possibly not enough at this point from what we see."

In both cases, family told us they had contacted DCF. It's why Brewer wants to change the law.

"If the child cannot be found, and they're not at that house, we don't want it to where you can't any longer not open that door," said Brewer. "They have the rights to go in as long as there's suspected abuse to these children, and that's where we were failed. Well, we were failed more than that.""

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

"Eyewitness News went to the stepmother of Lucas Hernandez Wednesday afternoon, looking for answers as to what happened to the missing five-year-old.

Emily Glass spoke to Factfinder12 Investigator Devon Fasbinder in an exclusive interview from the Sedgwick County jail."

I wonder if there are any lawyers thst would work/defend pro bono for someone accused of abusing a missing child under their care?

I think she is probably trying to save face to the public, and this interview might lead to an attorney picking up the case. She also may be getting compensated for the interview-Im not sure if that’s how they do things. Im sure she can’t stand the thought that the public thinks she’s guilty. If those bruises or marks didn’t happen while in her care, where did they happen? School? Not a chance. I have 3 boys, and while they are “rough and tumble” none of them have ever looked as though they constantly were in an accident of some kind. Here comes the plea to the world of “poor me”. If it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it’s a duck.

"Glass said she does not know where Lucas is but asks anyone with information to come forward.

She said the day Lucas disappeared, she put him down for a nap like she always does. She said he was wearing a Pull-up because sometimes he has accidents when he sleeps.

Glass also talked about the bruises Lucas had in many pictures that have been circulating social media. She said he would often play rough with other boys and the majority of the time he wasn't in her care when he got those bruises.

Glass cried when asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

Glass also said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Eta: watching video...she says "I may not have given birth to him but he's my baby boy."

The pain in his eyes.......this is one of the images that upsets me the most. If I didn't know better, I'd swear there was cigarette burns near the eyes and nose.

If that photo could talk in Lucas' voice.........
I can't get over the photos that show time and time again the "alleged" abuse he suffered from. If these photos were "acceptable" to family and friends who were around him, then God help him from the suffering he probably took at the end. And yes, IMO, he has passed. IMO she took the abuse too far and he suffered the ultimate consequences. My hope is that he is found and given the proper burial that he so deserves. I just don't understand how he slipped through the cracks of anyone doing anything that made a difference. :(

"Police have not said what led them to search the parks."

http://fox4kc.com/2018/02/28/stepmom-in-jail-wichita-police-suspend-search-for-5-year-old-boy/

Police, volunteers still searching parks for Lucas Hernandez
February 28, 2018,

"“If we get information that leads us to search another area, we will utilize resources to search that area,” said officer Charley Davidson, Wichita Police Department."

Day 11 in search for Lucas Hernandez5-year-old Lucas has been missing since Feb. 17
https://www.kfdi.com/news/day-11-in-search-for-lucas-hernandez

"If someone does find something suspicious, Police say it's important not to disturb the item.* Note the time it was found and immediately call 911.

They also ask that search groups get permission from property owners before searching private property."

I can just see it now, the 2 suspicious people lurking will be the main focus of her defence. They will be saying EG did not do this it must have been the people she seen.

Oh gosh, I hope Pink and Mr Pink don't get arrested for being 2 strange people lurking :jail::jail:

I hope we get to hear the 911 call so we know exactly what she said. LE definitely has it. (I don't think we'll hear it anytime soon.)
Seeing him in his bedroom isn't exclusive of him taking a nap.
jmho
But that's not how LE put it.
http://www.kake.com/story/37532140/stepmother-of-missing-5-year-old-wichita-boy-booked-into-jail
"Wichita police said the boys stepmother last saw Lucas when she then took a shower and fell asleep. Officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing."

I'll bet the detectives are now going over the interview with a fine tooth comb to find any discrepancies with her first story

I thought she wanted to be referred to as the "live-in girlfriend" rather than "stepmom"???

Who knows with her. she was probably in such a drug stupor that she doesn't remember what she did.
This interview could come back to bite her in the butt if it is found to be full of lies (incriminate herself). Reminds me of C.
A. and her interviews which were full of lies. (How she was found innocent, I'll never know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744