Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want him here... To influence him about EG and put some sense in his head. Somebody needs to and so far it doesn't appear anyone is having success. I would like to know what the heck he is thinking! Maybe then he could better help in finding his son, once we give him some clarity.

He is more than welcome to sign up and he can become a verified insider for the case. He might find that we're actually quite civil here and even though we ask tough questions, we do so respectfully. Personally, I wish he would join the discussion here.

I think the search for Lucas should take place closer to where his bio mother lives.
Emilys thinking might be to pin it on her.

I was harsh on JH and need to remember this is a traumatic event for him. Thank you for bringing sense back to me. We all just want Lucas found.

I agree,but will they leave their little girl behind?? I am so sick over this! Poor lil Lucas....

I really don't think they would flee. For one thing, I'll bet if she gets out she'll have an ankle monitor. For another, how would they get their daughter that's in state custody? I think she would be watched too. Plus how could JH reconcile any of this in his mind?

I think the search for Lucas should take place closer to where his bio mother lives.
Emilys thinking might be to pin it on her.

If it was premeditated......Oh heck! I suppose she could have harmed Lucas and after the fact decided to take him somewhere to set up JO!

I believe Klein requires $25,000 up front. My guess is the rest is to cover fees and what-not.

You are correct. JH explains the $3,000 difference in the article.

"Hernandez says they require a $25,000 retainer fee to begin the investigation process

The page to raising money to hire a private investigator requests $28,000 to account for the percentage takes from each campaign, Hernandez explains."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-close-tip-line-for-Lucas-Hernandez-476560943.html

He is more than welcome to sign up and he can become a verified insider for the case. He might find that we're actually quite civil here and even though we ask tough questions, we do so respectfully. Personally, I wish he would join the discussion here.

I had asked about this a long time ago and PB said he/she was going to ask him him...

PB? :wave:

There's nothing to indicate he cares about his children in the least. He ignored reports of abuse from family. His daughter is now in state custody and he's not fighting to get her back - he's willing to allow the child-losing-child-abusing-child-endangering-drug-doing-pregnant-woman to come right on back home when she gets out of jail, and that's not going to help being their daughter home. He wasn't even willing to help EG pay her child support for her boys which would have shown a smidge of them actually caring about those boys. It's the least he could do since she was raising his son alone the majority of the time.

Yeah, getting custody of the new baby is definitely not on JH's radar.

Why do you assume he’s not trying to get his 1-year-old back? Has this been written somewhere?

Regarding EG's current pregnancy, do we think JH knew EG was pregnant as soon as she found out? Do we think that JH believes he is the father?

I wish the media would pick up on the new pregnancy and ask JH some questions about it.

They can’t unless LE or EG confirms it.

I don't want him here, sorry.........
I understand your sentiment.
I'm just calling him out. I don't think he has enough nerve to stand up to the challenge.
Being that he's much more concerned with covering up abuse of not only Lucas,but His Paramours' children as well, and defending her.
It does not make sense.

I’ll pass it along to him.

Does a private investigator have to be licensed in each state separately to work in that state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem