04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is funny! New member, been lurking and have become an addict too. Jodi is a very sick young woman, but, she needs to stay out of the free world forever.

:welcome5:

Good morning fellow WS!:seeya:

Long weekend, geez, I try not to look at Travis' autopsy photos, but just saw some on here and I can't hold back the tears. I am so ready for justice. If there is one case that deserves the death penalty, this it definitely the one.

Seems we are probably looking at closing arguments in approximately two weeks, hopefully, DT doesn't continue to drag this out.

No seal yet, anyone know who is the next rebuttal witness?? TIA

Amen. IIRC, the only blood found anywhere in Travis's house other than the MBR suite/bathroom was a tiny spot on the washing machine. We saw the photos of her handiwork and the crime scene--no way she didn't clean herself off before traipsing around the house.

Yes! Even MORE evidence of premeditation. She probably had a change of clothes and shoes for that very reason.

hWild has reported in:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s

Judge is hearing other cases still, now attorneys from #JodiArias trial are here yet. Loving my new laptop knooter desk! Mobile studio :)

The security guards had a good laugh at me as I rolled through the scanners today. Glad I can make people smile. :)

My salmon slanket makes it tough to look cool. It is always getting caught up in the hwheels. Need to cut it to length. #JodiArias
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 20m

Mike B. the court reporter is wearing his famous ravishing purple shirt.#JodiArias

Judge Stephens is hearing other cases at the moment. One of the attorneys has a very nice salmon dress on.
I must say the icy smooth marble flooring surface here at court rolls like jections from Juan's tongue during a cross by Willmott.#JodiArias

Just hwheeled my way into the courtroom at #JodiArias trial. My knooter makes a nice little laptop desk. hWin! Trial should begin at 9:30am

hWild is upset he experienced no paranormal activity last night. Hotel San Carols failed to deliver anything but a reasonable sleep.

I love my knooter but my knee hurts so much from using it its almost as painful as the brankle now. :(

ETA - kooter = knee scooter for my broken ankle

Amen. IIRC, the only blood found anywhere in Travis's house other than the MBR suite/bathroom was a tiny spot on the washing machine. We saw the photos of her handiwork and the crime scene--no way she didn't clean herself off before traipsing around the house.

There was also a small drop of blood found in the downstairs bathroom.

Will the requests made by the DT be addressed before court starts or will we proceed as normal?

IMO the DT should not receive a rebuttal, they had discovery of Dr. D. notes and knew what she would say and Dr. Fog also testified to personality disorder NOS. Too late and if the Judge allows it then it will be a BIG waste of time and money. Not to mention that JM will have so much to impeach him on considering his record and close relation to ALV.

I think ALV is an abuser herself, and I think the things she preaches are irresponsible and out of date, but I certainly don't agree with your stance on the issue, either. I stayed because I didn't believe I could survive on my own. I stayed because by the time I realized it was abuse, I was completely disconnected from any friends, family, or job opportunities I once had because he had planned it that way to maximize his control. I stayed because I felt I deserved to be punished for being stupid enough to fall for him in the first place. Apparently you would agree.

It took me a long time to get it together and leave. I'm autistic and executive functioning is a struggle for me. Finances, apartment hunting, job hunting - all extremely difficult tasks, especially with shredded self esteem. I left, but it has forever colored my self-worth and life path because I missed a lot of good years.

Attitudes like yours don't help anyone. Attitudes like ALV's don't help anyone. And I most certainly do not believe JA is an abuse victim - rather a perpetrator.

I stayed for much the same reasons, the isolation, the financial hardships even though I always worked full time and worked two jobs until my 1st child was born, I stayed because my parents were irish immigrants and no one in my family history was divorced at that point and "I made my bed, lay in it mentality". The reasons are endless and varied. Anyone belittling ALV or harassing her is pointless and a waste of time imo, but she sure did a disservice to my situation, although her chart was accurate, just not in any relation to this case at hand. FWIW

MOO -

Making disparaging comments about the strength or weakness about someone that has been a victim of Domestic Violence is extremely hurtful.

I understand that some may be confused about how it happens, why, and all of that - but those remarks are the reason that victims DON'T share their story, and it is grossly offensive. I am strong. I am fierce. I am loud mouthed and feisty. I am intelligent. I was a victim.

Return to your regular program ;)

ot~~~ eric toth the child molester was finally arrested!!! yay!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is funny! New member, been lurking and have become an addict too. Jodi is a very sick young woman, but, she needs to stay out of the free world forever.

Welcome to our group Right! Looking forward to more contributions!

:wagon:

Are they done with Dr. DeMarte? If so who's next?

BBM

Just to be clear, I didn't meant this;

220px-Whosnext.jpg

She actually admitted taking a shower upstairs after killing TA (with TA) during JM's cross of her. :facepalm: So the fog rolled in and out that day apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett