09-17-2011 Topaz Mountain Search Yields Charred Wood and Decomp

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey they have something on him to use as leverage! Will he give up his son or be on the sex offenders website for life. Oh here we go!

It sounds like he had pictures of children that he was watching. (probably pics and/or video of them bathing or undressing) Why oh why do I think it might be pictures of his grandsons? This makes me sick.

Sounds like they found child *advertiser censored* on his computer. I am not sure but he could be looking at 5 years in prison!

MOO.

Now they have a reason to take the kids out of the home and interview them! I hope they are ok! JP is going to lose it!!

Utah statute seems to suggest this is surreptitious taping of a minor's body parts, whether or not they are clothed, where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

But the second part sounds even worse - sexually explicit conduct in the 2nd degree? not even going to search that.....pretty clear.

I don't care if it is innocent taking pictures of a grandchild for you cannot do that! My son took a picture of his son 2 months old taking his first bath to for me to view and know what he did, BLACKED out his private part to his grandma. I told him good for you, and thank goodness you have some common sense!

"slcmamaz: STEVEN POWELL ARRESTED ON 14 COUNTS OF VOYEURISM INVOLVING 2CHILD VICTIMS &1 COUNT OF POSSESSION OF A MINOR ENGAGED IN SEX EXPLICIT CONDUCT"
--http://twitter.com/slcmamaz/status/117101096119447553

Utah statute seems to suggest this is surreptitious taping of a minor's body parts, whether or not they are clothed, where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
Hidden cameras in the bathroom, bet a million. That is what I thought they found when they went back in the house when they were doing that last search. They found some video on a computer and went back in and found where he hid the cameras.

omg guys!!!! (((Hugs))) I JUST saw it on my FB wall, breaking news!! (I live in WA). And I'm watching on KONG as it's 10:00 news over here. There will be more info at 11 Pacific but KONG is off to stalk SP at the jail!! Jim Forman said so!! LOL

Hold tight. New thread coming right up. I'll be back in a minute with the link.

omg guys!!!! (((Hugs))) I JUST saw it on my FB wall, breaking news!! (I live in WA). And I'm watching on KONG as it's 10:00 news over here. There will be more info at 11 Pacific but KONG is off to stalk SP at the jail!! Jim Forman said so!! LOL
I so want to see that perp walk.

I'm praying to God those boys weren't touched! :tears:

Man, I want to poke his eyes out and cut off every moving body part he has. :sick:

Tell what you know, Josh and the rest of SP's kids. TELL NOW!

What happened to Susan and where is Susan. Dear Lord, just tell!

"thousands of images of females being videotaped without their knowledge, including Susan Powell,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back