10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just jumping off your post...

I don't get it :waitasec: where is Disney World, Cali, Skiing, NYC all coming from? For God's sake it's not like a limo picked them up and they were all dressed up going somewhere. It's the weekend so I am sure they are not hiding the boys....

It's late at night, they took pillows and blankets. The PI showed up and I am thinking that maybe after the stunt this afternoon with the advocate there may have been a threat made and they are going somewhere safe?

After Tina Porter showed up something else happened and THAT is why they left?

Tina Porter left and it was VERY soon after that when they left.
It wasn't hours later.
They were already planning on leaving when Tina Porter showed up.

I personally think that Marc Klaas and Ed Smart should show up... (not together of course.)
They can say my daughter WAS abducted from my home... and I am here to help you find your baby.

If they can't handle people who's children have been murdered by the parents, or have never been found... well, Ed has a happy ending... and both have the "stranger" abduction they are claiming.

So.... no reason to turn THEM away, is there? :waitasec:

....er...not quite. the anthonys only wanted people who believed caylee was alive. They kicked Tim Miller out of their house when he said Caylee most likely is deceased. They didn't want the remains found. They did everything in their power to deter the investigation and send the LE on the wildest of goose chases.

Imo, an alive child generates sympathy and donations. Once the child is determined to have died, the well dries up fast. There was a memorial service for caylee and the anthonys cremated her and they still went on to say she was alive..FGS! That was a guise to keep the case active. and ongoing creating media blitz. It worked too. They are very wealthy today.

This is about Lisa Irwin - I'd hate to see her get lost in the hatred and animosity the way Caylee did.

I think this BS angers me because I haven't seen the parents do a thing to truly look for Lisa. They aren't sitting down with LE either, you would think they would only be concerned about finding that precious child..

IMO their behavior sucks and yet someone is paying for them to try and get out of jail for free and obviously catering to their every whim.

This makes no good sense to me. There is a piece of this puzzle missing. Moo

I am sick and tired of seeing missing children exploited for someone's financial gain!

IMO, sitting down with LE is the very definition of helping to find your baby.
I don't think they should be out there searching themselves. (and LE frowns on it)
Friends and family can put up posters.

The best way for any family with a missing loved one to help, is to sit with LE and tell them everything they know, or suspect.
With or without an atty present. Just talk FGS! If an intruder did take Lisa, the tiniest little tidbit could be what breaks the case wide open.

How on earth does taking off for the weekend (unless it's to set up camp with LE) help find your baby? :banghead:

IMO, sitting down with LE is the very definition of helping to find your baby.
I don't think they should be out there searching themselves. (and LE frowns on it)
Friends and family can put up posters.

The best way for any family with a missing loved one to help, is to sit with LE and tell them everything they know, or suspect.
With or without an atty present. Just talk FGS! If an intruder did take Lisa, the tiniest little tidbit could be what breaks the case wide open.

How on earth does taking off for the weekend (unless it's to set up camp with LE) help find your baby? :banghead:

Isn't it clear? They don't care.
They don't bother to clear LE's suspicion on them. How can LE helps them wholeheartedly?

What they have done in the past few weeks defines them.

Someone called the cops on Tina Porter?! :eek:

So much for trying to be a good samaritan and offering sound advice, eh?

my head is spinning,its just one thing after another....

i find it hard to stomach the way the treated TP and didn't even acknowledge her,they could have respectfully said "no thank you" what they did is darn right rude.

i agree that they planned to leave before TP turned up but where the heck are they going? and why did BS turn up nearly 2days early? i sure hope LE know where they are now but IMO i doubt they do.

i sure hope i see someone doing the perp walk soon :innocent:

WHERE ARE YOU LISA??

Respectfully snipped.
For the record, we made several attempts this week to contact the Irwin and Bradley family attempting to set up a meeting. Instead of them responding stating "we aren’t interested", our requests were never acknowledged...
No response is a response. Tina tried to make contact, but DB and JI didn't respond. That was Tina's answer right there.

Don't get me wrong, I think Tina Porter is amazing, but if her correspondence went unanswered, then she should have just dropped it for now instead of just showing up at their door!

I respect Tina a great deal, but her approach here was a bad call.

IMO

Insofar as the family leaving, I think it's to get away from reporters camping at their door.

my head is spinning,its just one thing after another....

i find it hard to stomach the way the treated TP and didn't even acknowledge her,they could have respectfully said "no thank you" what they did is darn right rude.

i agree that they planned to leave before TP turned up but where the heck are they going? and why did BS turn up nearly 2days early? i sure hope LE know where they are now but IMO i doubt they do.

i sure hope i see someone doing the perp walk soon :innocent:

WHERE ARE YOU LISA??

Maybe they had enough. Strangers showing up at the door at night not once but twice. We have to remember this is a relative's home and not theirs. Furthermore, they have 2 small children who are probably scared as heck by what's going on. Who in their right mind would do this knowing there are 2 other children in the home who have been traumatized already?

This is sickening.

There is a thread on Tina, but here's the video. Tina showed up late at night, and was aggressive IMHO. I would have shut the door too, regardless of what her intentions were.

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=ab7ea607-f35a-45c1-9886-5f309248a98e

Draw your own conclusions --

MOO

Mel

My issue isn't so much with the family turning Tina away...it's that they called the cops on her.

But, to each their own. I'm sure both Ms. Porter and Mr. Abeyta have gotten the message, loud and clear, that this family is not interested in their help or advice.

My issue isn't so much with the family turning Tina away...it's that they called the cops on her.

But, to each their own. I'm sure both Ms. Porter and Mr. Abeyta have gotten the message, loud and clear, that this family is not interested in their help or advice.

Looking from the inside out, the ,<mod snip> probably didn't have a clue as to who this woman was and thought she might be a whack-a-doodle. If someone showed up at my door once, was turned away, and came knocking again, I may have called the police too.

It's unfortunate no matter how you look at it :(

Mel

I don't know when police declare a case cold. I don't think this particular case is cold. In my opinion, LE got significant evidence when the searched the home. I do not believe they took a random pair of purple shorts and "Disney character" shirt. I believe they took clothes that they were told Lisa was wearing when last seen. I think they have a boat load of evidence we don't know about, and the grand jury has it too. I really think the events of the last couple of days is leading to an imminent arrest. :cow:

Then what were the "burnt clothing" LE showed DB? Was DB right and LE was lying to her?

Not trying to be harsh here, but I really believe it's time for this community to do whatever it takes to recover this child's body. There isn't going to be a happy ending here, and without a body, there is never going to be justice for this child either.

All just my opinion.

There is a thread on Tina, but here's the video. Tina showed up late at night, and was aggressive IMHO. I would have shut the door too, regardless of what her intentions were.

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=ab7ea607-f35a-45c1-9886-5f309248a98e

Draw your own conclusions --

MOO

Mel

This appears to be a video shot after she was turned away. If she got upset because of what happened she might appear more aggressive in the video than when she was knocking at the door. IDK.

But showing up unannounced on the door of the family that doesn't talk to the police, doesn't talk to the local media, doesn't talk to Gil Abeyta, she could have expected to get this reception. Why would they talk to Tina Porter either? Did the person answering the door even know who she is?

Looking from the inside out, the bradwins probably didn't have a clue as to who this woman was and thought she might be a whack-a-doodle. If someone showed up at my door once, was turned away, and came knocking again, I may have called the police too.

Mel

but DB said she followed similar cases....and this was pretty high profile was it not? so she would know who she is?

just a thought

JMO MOO!!

Looking from the inside out, the bradwins probably didn't have a clue as to who this woman was and thought she might be a whack-a-doodle. If someone showed up at my door once, was turned away, and came knocking again, I may have called the police too.

Mel

Exactly and that they were taken away by BS probably has more to do with a number of whack a doodles at the door than it does TP. We only hear of the high profile ones..

but DB said she followed similar cases....and this was pretty high profile was it not? so she would know who she is?

just a thought

JMO MOO!!

EEK - I've followed many cases and I haven't a clue who Tina Porter is. I had to look her up ;)

MOO

Mel

just a thought

JMO MOO!!

I didn't know Tina Porter either.

It may not have been DB who opened the door and even if DB knows Tina Porter we don't know what kind of news her relatives follow and if they would recognize her in the dark even if they'd heard about the case.

I wonder how many people are now wondering where the family is ~ instead of wondering where Baby Lisa is. :sigh:

From my point of view, there's something wrong with the family's priorities here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back