10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If every parent who gets drunk had their kids taken away from them, we'd spend the entire national budget on orphanages.

Getting drunk while caring for kids is not a good idea but it is hardly grounds for taking children away from their parents. I can't imagine the trauma and damage that would be caused by removing those boys from their family right now.

It is weird that they left out of the blue like that and BS comes flying in all of the sudden but I am sure LE knows where they are (at least I hope so) and I am surprised the media didnt follow them, I really am.

That being said, unless they totally left the area, we will know where they are either today or tomorrow because they are too well known. How can they hide. Maybe the just left for the weekend. I mean afterall, they dont do anything to assist LE so what are they needed for anyway. Once again, kidnapped or not, none of them are doing a thing to help get her back home..

I am not thrilled about this late hour departure to an unknown location. I am very concerned over the children being up-routed again! The children need a stable environment right now, not more chaos.

This appears to be a video shot after she was turned away. If she got upset because of what happened she might appear more aggressive in the video than when she was knocking at the door. IDK.

But showing up unannounced on the door of the family that doesn't talk to the police, doesn't talk to the local media, doesn't talk to Gil Abeyta, she could have expected to get this reception. Why would they talk to Tina Porter either? Did the person answering the door even know who she is?

Did I miss a development? I'm starting to think I did. Last I read they were meeting with Abeyta, and he publicly spoke to their innocence (and his daughter spoke here confirming his feeling of innocence) and gave them advice to talk to LE more, no matter why they aren't. :waitasec:

I don't recall reading that LE would prosecute anyone that searched for Lisa on there own. My goodness, arrest someone if they went looking for a missing child.

By chance, do you have a link where I can read about this statement. Thanks.

Patty I put IMO because I am lousy at searching, but I am sure I commented on it. It was during the searches of the woods and they said people searching on their own would be charged. At the time it surprised me but I think they wanted to keep the searches to themselves because of the cell phones and not have dozens of people contaminating the scenes or possible scenes.

If anyone can find it i would be grateful but until then imo is all i can say. I THINK it was before the forum started.

Did I miss a development? I'm starting to think I did. Last I read they were meeting with Abeyta, and he publicly spoke to their innocence (and his daughter spoke here confirming his feeling of innocence) and gave them advice to talk to LE more, no matter why they aren't. :waitasec:

Yupper, you are right. DB&JI did meet with Abeyta for about a half-hour; he was on HLN News and Prime News on Friday talking about it in depth. Also on Nancy the other night.

and in fact they ahve threatened to prosecute those searching on their own IMO

Wouldn't stop me. I would like to see the actual charges that would be filed against someone out looking for a missing child without the state's permission. Sounds fishy to me.

and in fact they ahve threatened to prosecute those searching on their own IMO

Could they have meant outside of organized searches -where searchers report back and every area searched is marked on a map? Because if this happened in my area/neighborhood threats of prosecution would not stop me from doing whatever I could do.

Wouldn't stop me. I would like to see the actual charges that would be filed against someone out looking for a missing child without the state's permission. Sounds fishy to me.

Yeah, somehow I don't think so...it woudl be a media nightmare.

I was referring to the first time he was turned away. IIRC he went to see them at their door and got promptly sent on his way. I am aware that he was there another time and met them but... well... It doesn't sound like they talked to him that time either, he makes it sound more like he was trying to talk to them and wasn't very successful.

ABEYTA: Well, I expected that we would sit down, with nobody around, and be able to review some of the problems that are going on within their - - within their family. I didn`t have that opportunity. I actually was standing up every time that I was talking to them because there was other people there. And it`s just not the right time.

It was not the right conditions to be able to sit down and go over it. I wanted more. And so I said, I will be back when you want me, if you want me. I`m not here to force myself to you. And I said, but we`ve got to go over everything. I did say to them that, you`re making a few mistakes. And I realize they may not even be your problem. But you have to talk to the media.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/27/ng.01.html

BBM what???:waitasec:

First hand account of indepmo who was with her and whom seems to believe in the guilt of the parents was with Tina Porter.

Page 9 of oct 28 MSM thread that is now closed.

Just visited the Irwin-Bradley (hideout) with Tina Porter. After she explained who she was a young gentleman stated they aren't available right now and to contact their attorney if we wanted to talk to them. Door shut in face.

Tina walked straight over to FOX 4 and KCTV 5 saying. "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" and really let go. Will post videos whenever they are online. (No, I didn't want to walk up rolling cell phone video as much as I would have liked to)

I hope an arrest is imminent. I wish LE would involve the other bio parents to be able to talk to the boys. I do not understand why these parents are stonewalling LE unless they are guilty.
But, I understand moving to a location where they have more privacy from the media and from strangers knocking on their door, no matter how well intentioned. This is a mess for the two boys, especially. Loss of their sister, plus whatever they witnessed that night. And now media camped out. The boys cannot even play outside or go for walks.

BBM As to the above DB has admitted to being black out drunk while being the sole provider of care for three children, one a sick infant. IMO that is neglect and I am pretty sure the law backs me up. If something happened to the child while DB was incoherent, child endangerment. Sorry, but these children deserve better than a black out drunk Mom and a dad who makes excuses for her. I do not know when this country went down the pipes to thinking that parental rights includes putting your children at risk for your "me" time.:furious:

Once again I'm ready agree getting black out drunk in charge of children should be at the very least a huge societal cause for concern if not cause for intervention by the authorities. However, as stated on another thread, even the most normally assiduous of parents admit to drinking 'on the parental job' and unless and until something does happen to their children many, including professional childminders hired to babysit while parent go on a night out don't even think about the potential risks of leaving after the impaired parents come home.

The authorities aren't going to take steps unless a child is harmed or injured and yes, it can be argued that Lisa disappeared while her mom was drunk and incapable therefore that is harm or injury right there so maybe the authorities should act to protect the other kids - I don't know, I don't have the answers, I'm very torn. I just think that CPS won't intervene unless there is clear evidence of physical abuse or neglect and there doesn't appear to be any here. This case has certainly opened my eyes belatedly to things I did when my kids were little, no I never got blackout drunk but there were times when let's say I wasn't operating at 100% of cognisance so my attention wasn't what it should have been and have me thanking God no harm came to them because of my failure to think through properly what might have been.

I may be mixing it up with some other case but I seem to recall a generic warning, much like in other cases. Not that they would prosecute anybody for SEARCHING but if volunteers get into trouble for trespassing etc. they wouldn't want that.

I don't recall reading that LE would prosecute anyone that searched for Lisa on there own. My goodness, arrest someone if they went looking for a missing child.

By chance, do you have a link where I can read about this statement. Thanks.

I did not read that either. But I will say that when my child went missing, which was a really simple deal- just wandered into someone's backyard that we don't know- that is essentially what they told me. Stay, sit, don't move- you may not help. They didn't say they would prosecute, but I absolutely got the impression that they were willing to cuff me if I didn't listen. It was not "friendly" of course I was cool with not friendly when she was missing.

They rightly need to do their job without interference. I do wish they would engage the community on the search for increased foot power, but I believe in their ability and competency and will trust that is the right choice in THIS case.

That said, I doubt they prosecuted the kid who found the old diapers- right? He was looking. I bet it's pretty much only those who COULD be involved that aren't allowed to search. JMO.

Patty I put IMO because I am lousy at searching, but I am sure I commented on it. It was during the searches of the woods and they said people searching on their own would be charged. At the time it surprised me but I think they wanted to keep the searches to themselves because of the cell phones and not have dozens of people contaminating the scenes or possible scenes.

If anyone can find it i would be grateful but until then imo is all i can say. I THINK it was before the forum started.

Actually i wish I could find the link but someone from the neighborhood came out and said they were going to open a command center and start a search and they got the OK. So I dont think LE would turn this away. Besides, when you do a community search like that, USUALLY, they have a sign up sheet so they can see who helped in the event that that person finds Lisa and knew where to look... Just sayin..

First hand account of indepmo who was with her and whom seems to believe in the guilt of the parents was with Tina Porter.

Page 9 of oct 28 MSM thread that is now closed.

maybe indepmo can clarify but I didn't read that as saying that TP was turned away, told them to roll the cameras and then went back to the door. More like she vented after being turned away. The clip that I saw was after the whole thing.

Is there footage of her going to the door the second time?

Unless the searching was to be done on a PUBLIC sidewalk, street, or in a park area.....every step they take on private property is trespassing at the very least. If they dig or tear down bushes or fences or move signs, wood piles, or enter structures on that property etc......then it becomes vandalism and breaking and entering......plenty of charges to choose from.

jmo

Someone called the cops on Tina Porter?! :eek:

So much for trying to be a good samaritan and offering sound advice, eh?

Tina herself didn't handle it well. Ran right straight for the media and said "role the cameras, roll the cameras" Then really let go. She got butt hurt and forgot that this case isn't about her. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back