10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read in a report the boys had been in school everyday and I think they most likely will be back in that same school Monday.

Unless the searching was to be done on a PUBLIC sidewalk, street, or in a park area.....every step they take on private property is trespassing at the very least. If they dig or tear down bushes or fences or move signs, wood piles, or enter structures on that property etc......then it becomes vandalism and breaking and entering......plenty of charges to choose from.

jmo

I didn't say I would go search someone's private property without permission. The charges would be trespassing. It was specifically stated that anyone searching would be prosecuted for searching, period.

My issue isn't so much with the family turning Tina away...it's that they called the cops on her.

But, to each their own. I'm sure both Ms. Porter and Mr. Abeyta have gotten the message, loud and clear, that this family is not interested in their help or advice.

MR Abeyta isn't having a problem with this family.

Unless the searching was to be done on a PUBLIC sidewalk, street, or in a park area.....every step they take on private property is trespassing at the very least. If they dig or tear down bushes or fences or move signs, wood piles, or enter structures on that property etc......then it becomes vandalism and breaking and entering......plenty of charges to choose from.

jmo

They can do a walk through of fields in the area, walk the river bed and things like that without trespassing though. Actually those are the places that to me, might need to be searched again. I am not sure if they ever had anyone walk down the river bed, I know a few people on here had mentioned that needs to be done because it is big. I think it would be great if people could help do these things.. At least someone is doing something. All I can think of is how cold it is getting and the thought of that baby just laying out there someplace bothers me. You wish WHOEVER took her or disposed of her would think of a way to make an anonymous phone call to say where her body was so she can come home..

I didn't say I would go search someone's private property without permission. The charges would be trespassing. It was specifically stated that anyone searching would be prosecuted for searching, period.

Yes, I understand, but my point was that if someone wants to walk/jog/stroll through a public area while "looking" around them for any random cell phones, or baby clothes lying about......then fine, there is nothing that LE can do to stop them from keeping their eyes open. However.....there are VERY limited areas in which that can be done. Many volunteer searchers assume that ANY undeveloped lot or wooded area that they CAN enter is public access and public property. If LE wanted private searchers or thought that would be of any help, they would have stated that fact. Since they have not, it is clear that they do NOT want that to be done.

jmo

and in fact they ahve threatened to prosecute those searching on their own IMO

That's crazy. People out there who think she's still alive want to find her. PD should let them search if they want to.

They can do a walk through of fields in the area, walk the river bed and things like that without trespassing though. Actually those are the places that to me, might need to be searched again. I am not sure if they ever had anyone walk down the river bed, I know a few people on here had mentioned that needs to be done because it is big. I think it would be great if people could help do these things.. At least someone is doing something. All I can think of is how cold it is getting and the thought of that baby just laying out there someplace bothers me. You wish WHOEVER took her or disposed of her would think of a way to make an anonymous phone call to say where her body was so she can come home..

Respectfully, all FIELDS are private property and the river bed has an actual river in it. Many of the bank areas are not accessible to the public either due to fences, businesses, etc.

Trying very hard to cling to the belief Lisa's not dead but in my more realistic moments......the BBM brought tears to my eyes. Bless your loving heart.

Patty I put IMO because I am lousy at searching, but I am sure I commented on it. It was during the searches of the woods and they said people searching on their own would be charged. At the time it surprised me but I think they wanted to keep the searches to themselves because of the cell phones and not have dozens of people contaminating the scenes or possible scenes.

If anyone can find it i would be grateful but until then imo is all i can say. I THINK it was before the forum started.

OK, I will look in the search thread so we don't continue to throw this thread :eek:fftopic:

Unfortunately, I feel the place they need to search is the landfill...

Respectfully, all FIELDS are private property and the river bed has an actual river in it. Many of the bank areas are not accessible to the public either due to fences, businesses, etc.

BBM: not in Missouri, and actually not in Texas either. I actually grew up in Missouri and there are plenty of public lands, and many of them are undeveloped.

Excuse me, I meant to walk along the river.. The outer edges of it, not in the river itself. And I am sure there are abandoned fields or just plain old woods there just like there is here. You can walk through it with no problem. You are allowed to also search around businesses, those are public area's. There are things that a search party can do.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29621147/detail.html

It states in the article that MOMENTS after Stanton returned to Kansas City, the family left with him (not exact words).

It is my impression that this was a planned dramatic convoy exodus. So are these people considered celebs now? 'Whisked away in a convoy' Really?

I just don't know what to think anymore......................

MOO

That's crazy. People out there who think she's still alive want to find her. PD should let them search if they want to.

If Lisa is still alive, she is in soimeone's home - not in a cornfield, woods, etc. We really do not want people searching someone's home. It would be a witch hunt for anyone who has a grudge against anybody.

I'm going to try to stay optimistic for the boys' sake. After all, it is Halloween weekend, a holiday that most young kids really look forward to. I hope they were taken somewhere so that they could go trick-or-treating in peace.

It would be a much better if their sister could be there too.... :(

Not only a convoy, but one with two decoy cars. *big eyeroll* I sure hope they aren't going to Disney World this weekend...

I don't think they're going to Disney World. I think these people are in some kind of danger. They are moving them to a safe location.

maybe indepmo can clarify but I didn't read that as saying that TP was turned away, told them to roll the cameras and then went back to the door. More like she vented after being turned away. The clip that I saw was after the whole thing.

Is there footage of her going to the door the second time?

Based on combining MSM video, article and first hand account, it seems mostly likely that it happened in that order. I find it unlikely that she went to the door, stood around for a minute, then went back to the door, and then asked them to roll the cameras.

But, to your point, even if it did happen that way- her leaving the door and standing around and standing around a minute without talking to media, then going back to the door, and then leaving the door telling media to "roll the cameras" would ALSO be enough for me to expect an escalating situation. Perhaps even more so.

So either order you put it in, I personally would be expecting an escalating situation.

ETA- just realized we're on the wrong thread. I'll post over there on the subject from now on, instead of here. Sorry peeps.

ETA- if you search indepmo's posts, you'll see that it is confirmed that it was door, reporters, door- in that order. Just fwiw.

Not only a convoy, but one with two decoy cars. *big eyeroll* I sure hope they aren't going to Disney World this weekend...

At this point, practically nothing would surprise me. IMO, they're sorely lacking any moral compass. I can't stand this couple, and if Lisa is miraculously found alive, I hope she is placed in a decent home with parents who care.

I am not thrilled about this late hour departure to an unknown location. I am very concerned over the children being up-routed again! The children need a stable environment right now, not more chaos.

BEM: At least someone is. We're talking about DB, the caring mother who got so drunk she doesn't know what happened the night her baby was taken, killed, whatever happened. The other two boys could have been taken as well, by the grace of God, they were not.

A pedophile, IMO, would have taken one or both of them, by the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back