100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, I would ask Jodi to demonstrate (with Nurmi as TA) the sequence of events starting with the dropped camera. I would want Juan timing it. That version she gave from the body slam on is ridiculous.

Didn't Jodi tell JM that Travis "picked me up" pre-body-slam? Now it's changed to "tackled"? A tackle to me isn't picking up but mowing down. I guess the absurdity of being body-slammed with head impacting tile floor but no resulting injuries was too absurd, thus "tackled" appears? Did Jodi blindside the DT with her body-slam claim on the stand? Did Nurmi explain "body-slammed" morphing into "tackled" overnight?

WTHeck...geez per BK NURMI get t question JA again after these questions....Helps us all! :what:

Why are the times off in the threads? It looks as if they have already switched to DST??? My clock says 1pm???

So does mine. 1.09pm to be exact EST

Sorry for my many typos. I am not having a stroke. I'm using my phone.

Saw your question here and tried to find the answer but I can't at the moment. Will keep trying - didn't want you think you were being ignored!

Anybody?????

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373
Thanks again for all your loving support to our family, our hearts are filled with great gratitude, the support really brightens up our days. ♥

Did I understand correctly that JA AND Numi get to look at the questions together? That doen't seem fair to me. When the other witness's asked questions JA and Nurmi didn't get to look at them first. It was BAM ! they were just asked. I hope JA doesn't get to THINK about how to answer these question's to support her stupid ridiculous testphony

The judge still makes the final decisions.

Unfortunately, JA will have seen the questions beforehand.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Definitely starting late this morning, families in court, no judge or #jodiarias yet.

Jodi migraine alert! Or she (conveniently) forgot to eat her breakfast.

I swear, this defendant brings out my snark more than FCA ever did. And that's sayin' something.

You are right the spent shell casing does eject to the right side and it could not have been possible for the casing to land in some blood where it was found

Ok, watch clip of Vinnie and Mike Brooks acting it out.

The casing was founf by the sinks, close to the wall between the linen closet and the sinks.

SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN STANDING WHERE SHE SAID SHE WAS FOR THE CASING THE BE THERE,

She had to have been standing in front of the closet doors, and to the side of the shower for the casing to land where it did.

Had she shot where she said she did, the casingf would be on the opposite side of the bathroom, by the toliet room/bath tub.

Ive posted this 3 times now..... are my posts not showing up?

I'm just about over this trial! It's just drug on and on and on for JA's benefit enough. I'm so angry that she and Nurmi have taken over the courtroom. I realize it's because this is a death penalty case, but I believe the judge has gone overboard with what's been allowed! I can't wait to get to the juror's questions, at least then maybe JA won't have the time to think up some great story or reasoning of why she did what she did or didn't do! Does anyone know if Juan will be able to question JA on any of her answers she gives to these questions?

The defense got to review the questions earlier, Martinez is reviewing them now. I would think Nurmi has the opportunity to let JA know what is coming.
jmo:seeya:

no one said the camera was FOR SURE in the hallway

I beleive it was inside the bathroom, at the end of the hallway, where the hall opens up to the bathrrom.

That dragging photo suggests otherwise. A very bright light is seen down a corridor, likely the intense bathroom lighting which would indicate that the camera made it far down the hallway. Plus, Jodi agreed with Juan and I know she remembers.

How does one explain the camera in the hallway?

Remember, the camera was not taking pictures upside down in the bathroom where she claims to have dropped the camera, but deep down in the hallway.

Travis could have dragged it as he was crawling down the hall. (or on all fours and she described)

Oh no, I emphasized ROLLED cause I type how I talk LOL.
You really did? and it was totally clean?
Jeez, now I'm back to where I stated - torn on if he was stabbed or shot first.

:waitasec:

That's how you roll I guess. :floorlaugh: Yes, I did this last night when I couldn't sleep. It's terrible but I am worried that the justice system will fail once again and I can't stand to even think about what that would do to this family so I have gotten a tad obsessive and a bit more sleep deprived than I care to admit. So I search, research and think. Didn't mean to ruin your thoughts about it though! Keep hanging on to whatever keeps you going because we both have to live with the fact that we really will never know because that person refuses truths.

I bet JA is shaking like a Chihuahua right about now. lol.

Bouncing off your statement but I was flabbergasted at her lack of anxiety and fear when facing JM. I have always heard that psychopaths didn't experience anxiety but this was the first time I ever saw it in action. Not only was she cool, calm and collected but she even had the wherewithal to challenge JM many times. This is not a woman who would be shaking at anything.

Agree. That gives us a glimpse into a psychopath's mind. When threatened with the potential to be exposed JA's one choice is to remove Travis. That shows how truly inconsequential human life is to Jodi Arias. Thank God she didn't reproduce.

I hope she is never allowed to reproduce, ack, look at what her mother produced:moo:

You are right the spent shell casing does eject to the right side and it could not have been possible for the casing to land in some blood where it was found

It depends. It could have came out forcefully and bounced off the tub.

Heck even some of my own guns leave shells out to the left of me sometimes. Especially my Glocks....their known to eject in all different patterns. They shouldn't but they do.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, watch clip of Vinnie and Mike Brooks acting it out.

The casing was founf by the sinks, close to the wall between the linen closet and the sinks.

SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN STANDING WHERE SHE SAID SHE WAS FOR THE CASING THE BE THERE,

She had to have been standing in front of the closet doors, and to the side of the shower for the casing to land where it did.

Had she shot where she said she did, the casingf would be on the opposite side of the bathroom, by the toliet room/bath tub.

Ive posted this 3 times now..... are my posts not showing up?

I see you!:seeya:

I have said this before. I think she was sorry alright. Sorry that in her mind TA MADE her kill him because he would not marry her and be her ticket to paradise. She cries for the "dream" she lost. That's all. Not for killing another human being.

Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that psychopaths or sociopaths seem to kill the best thing that ever happened to them, the light of their lives, their better halfs, the only thing good about them?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias just arrived in a white top. We are still waiting. Mike B is taking his seat up front. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill