100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge says she's going to meet with counsel for the objection - I sure hope they handle that BEFORE court starts.

I almost busted a gut laughing so hard when I seen her with her hairdo today. I guess her and the defense wants to portray her as a 12 year old.

I guess they're not expecting her to fake cry today?

Nurmi objected to a question because it had to do with "attorney/client privilege." What kind of question would involve a/c priv. that would not be "askable," so to speak & using a non-word -- unless it was how much is she (jodi) paying you or anything having to do with financial pmt to Nurmi; or are you (jodi) sleeping with Nurmi (I'm serious).

maybe it has to do with the magazines? like was your lawyer aware of the magazines? IDK

empty.jpg

Jodi side semi-empty

Wonder why the lady in black has her sunglasses on?

This is such a good thing I love this idea .. I wish they did it here. They'll get a real taste for how much of a liar she is as she skirts around and avoids answering the curly ones directly, or gives a ridiculous answer which contradicts earlier testimony.

Judge looks really happy today!

Sounds like the jurors had some compound questions.

It is interesting if Jodi is, in fact, writing notes re her answers to these questions. If she was telling the truth in her previous testimony she wouldn't needs notes. The truth does not change and would be easy to remember.

I think we are about done on the objections part of this day! :great: Let's get started, no lunch please!

Well, I kept count!

Martinez objected to 4 and they were in agreement with Nurmi's objection.

On the others,

Nurmi got 2 sustained.
Martinez got Nurmi's objection overruled: 5

One is still under discussion for Nurmi's objection.

What doesn't make sense is Juan seems to know the questions but Nurmi doesn't. He only knows the number and that he objects. lol

And probably coz Nurmi is objecting to sooooooooo many. :floorlaugh:

I think this is a good window into what the jury is thinking if NURMI has so many objections to their questions!

Judge says she's going to meet with counsel for the objection - I sure hope they handle that BEFORE court starts.

Nurmi will drag this out as long as possible so he has better time to prepare for these questions overnight IMO.

Regarding starting with number 42, neither side had any objections until then.

They are going in basically numerical order down the list...so the fact that we heard #111 and most objections have been overruled means we are hearing almost all of them.

At least thats the way it sounds to me right?

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
You know the 'innocent' clothes / hair / glasses she wears makes her look even more like someone who could be a love obsessed stalker type .. whoever her court stylist is completely messed up.

ITA with both posts -- further, might the jury also see this little farce about her "before" appearance vs. her courtroom appearance, and possibly see that this is a defense ploy, and/or be insulted that the jury wouldn't notice? It could be another backfire for the DT. IMO.

After their little 'finger draping' demo they should probably return her chair to its normal height, too.

I will be there after a bank stop- Pasa is on her way

Sending hugs and support for Travis' family from here in Alabama! Thanks so much for keeping us updated, Katie! You rock! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth