100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The court will see defense counsel in chambers... Hmmm ???

Oh what is their problem now that they need to go to chambers.jodi got an itty bitty migrane again or is she hungry because she doesnt get fed in jail..WHAT A SHAME!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not able to see Jodi's room at her grandmothers. A good link please?

That's it?? I thought it would take forever!!! Now we're back at 1:00?

Thanks for this thought! I hadn't considered that aspect...hopefully they will find her guilty of 1st degree premed murder...unlike some place in Florida ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, those knuckleheads didn't even find her guilty of negligent homicide. They just really, really wanted to go home.

Juan has done his. He only had four

Only four objections from JM and ever since then Nurmi has been making objections? I'm feeling good.

actually no one looks confident .... gulp

JM looks confident to me.

BTW, interesting choice for jodi's hair today. She never wears it pulled back like that when she is expecting to be grilled. She likes to hide behind the hair sheet. She must have been super confident this morning. It will be fun to watch her squirm without her hair shield in the face of tough questions from the jury.

Why didn't they just put a pretty pink bow in her hair

il_570xN.364990860_bhkb.jpg

Or PIGTAILS?!

images

Regarding starting with number 42, neither side had any objections until then.

They are going in basically numerical order down the list...so the fact that we heard #111 and most objections have been overruled means we are hearing almost all of them.

At least thats the way it sounds to me right?

I think these questions for Jodi just started with number 42 because there have been 41 questions previously submitted for all the other witnesses.

Regarding starting with number 42, neither side had any objections until then.

They are going in basically numerical order down the list...so the fact that we heard #111 and most objections have been overruled means we are hearing almost all of them.

At least thats the way it sounds to me right?
no questions #1-41 were asked of other witnesses
#42 is where questions for JA start so for example #42-#111 are for JA.

Oh what is their problem now that they need to go to chambers.jodi got an itty bitty migrane again or is she hungry because she doesnt get fed in jail..WHAT A SHAME!

Laryngitis can't talk. Til 2053, Spring...or there abouts...

Is it wrong for me to hope she's really, really scared right now? If that lip thing is any evidence of anxiety, I hope it bursts today.

Tell juan and det flores to take cover :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads