DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not full Katie! Several Empty Seats!

family1.jpg

family2.jpg

1st picture middle guy?? that was who I was asking about :)

holy patronus! Hagrid's in the courtroom!!

It is interesting if Jodi is, in fact, writing notes re her answers to these questions. If she was telling the truth in her previous testimony she wouldn't needs notes. The truth does not change and would be easy to remember.

She's probably drawing more Disney characters with black eyes....

Jodi's mother and aunt

Attachments

• March 6.jpg
    March 6.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 59
If JA looked any younger we'd need an ultrasound to be able to see her.

It's cute when you guys anthropomorphize JA - like assigning her human emotions like worry.

Is it wrong for me to hope she's really, really scared right now? If that lip thing is any evidence of anxiety, I hope it bursts today.

Defense couselor ordered in chambers

Ew...interesting how she is without a jury present......scratching herself under the table.......picking her lips.....

Regarding starting with number 42, neither side had any objections until then.

They are going in basically numerical order down the list...so the fact that we heard #111 and most objections have been overruled means we are hearing almost all of them.

At least thats the way it sounds to me right?

This was my understanding too. I thought I heard JM say they would go in numerical order & his first objection was 42. Then Nurmi started & he had no objections until after #46 I believe.

Jodi today = little girl hairdo and little girl puffy sleeves, virginal white. :furious: I'm not fooled! Neither is the jury.

Defense counsel in chambers? Wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth