100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA was just talking to herself , muttering when they were at side-bar. Rehearsing or losing it??

How could a juror know about tire slashing???? that worries me re tampering or not going by the admonition.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
If you use KY to lube a squeaky door at home.. you might be a #JodiArias trial follower.

bwhahahahahahaha

Since HLN is pausing, is the live feed ahead?

Does ANYONE know why there is apparently only ONE list of questions? That doesn't seem to make any sense what so ever to me!

Juror Question: Why didn't you leave and call 911?

Exactly, this would be a question of mine if I were a juror. If this self defense story is true, then why not call 911. She made other calls obviously.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Did you really pay for those?" :giggle:

I thought the surgery question would be relevant because Jodi mentioned it as the reason she took her 'before' pictures with her phone. They examined other pictures in detail.

She looks worried to me.

Nurmi may have just told her that her buddy, Juan-they were on a first name basis yesterday-is going to get another chance to "talk" to her :jail:

As I understand it, the judge is the only one with the questions. They can read them at sidebar if necessary. Which is great, because it means JA can't rehearse any answers.

Jodi was with Nurmi and Willmott when they went over the questions....IIRC

No, I'm an idiot. My system sound was on mute. No idea how that happened.

:waitasec: Really, You? Nawwwwww! :giggle:

If they have to approach after every question, why not just pull up some chairs and stay there?

This is going to take forever.

I just logged on. Are they stating the questions out loud?

No they have to vet the questions silently. We'll hear the ones that made it through when they begin questioning.

her psychoness is really showing coming out today!!

We aren't learning anything here. I don't see the point to watching. Although, I can't stop...

I started counting a little late, but so far I have:

4 objections by the state : 3 Sustained

12 objections by the defense: 4 Sustained (Includes the 3 the state objected to)

Is anyone else keeping track? I could be off because I started writing them down a little late.

The defense has problems with more of the questions than the state does. Seems like a good sign to me! :great:

is it only me, the Judge's complete sentences aren't coming thru??

I'm thinking back to the murder scenario JA tells. There is the pic of the sink area covered in blood. We know at some point TA was standing at the sink. He could not have been in the process of attacking her if he's standing at the sink. It doesn't fit in with her version. She could have left the house then. Instead she kept on attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member