100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is sitting between Tanisha and Travis' brother?

1st part of question #111 is overruled and will be asked! So we have more than 100 questions, not including all the parts of those questions.

HLN is ok if you mute it till Beth Karas is on! She's explaining things nicely.

Rule Reminders:

Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE

if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

:seeya:

What doll are we talking about?

h7C5AF372

I'm surprised Chuckie isn't sitting in the family seats.

They're on #111...So it's over 100 questions. JA looks like she's going over them. Maybe the DA is objecting so much just to buy her time to review asap.?

Good gravy, watch JA there going over the questions like she's answering questions on a high school exam. Bet she wishes it was a fill-in-the-circle test. Wonder if she's using #2 pencils.

her hair is REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY bothering me.

:please: do yourself a favor and take it down before the jury sees you like that.

It bothers me too & today it is beyond obnoxious. I don't know why she doesn't completly pull her dirty, limp hair back in a low ponytail. It would look so much better. This look today however takes the cake. :what:

Thanks for all who clarified about tire slashing - I just recall Lisa said "strange things started to happen" and then the objection came in. Did not know it was on 911 - glad a juror picked up on that!

I am so excited to hear these questions now since nearly all of nurmis objections have been overruled.

Simply giddy :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im sure there are more than one questions to a question from the jurors, wouldnt you think.

Like a 2 part question, 4 part etc...

Nurmi objected to a question because it had to do with "attorney/client privilege." What kind of question would involve a/c priv. that would not be "askable," so to speak & using a non-word -- unless it was how much is she (jodi) paying you or anything having to do with financial pmt to Nurmi; or are you (jodi) sleeping with Nurmi (I'm serious).

LOL .. funny.... but I think it might have something to do with the magazine stuff ... or ... maybe even something to do with MM ... ya think? Just sayin'

Nurmi gets an objection sustained to a part of one of the juror questions. That makes 2 ..or 3 if you count the one that Juan didn't really object to.

HLN is talking about the questions. Beth almost acts like she knows what the questions are!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth