100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Judge is trying to preserve the integrity of the list. If too many lists of juror qestions floating around-could get in the wrong hands now or in the future? I don't know. That's what I think.

What doesn't make sense is Juan seems to know the questions but Nurmi doesn't. He only knows the number and that he objects. lol

Something is going down with the right handed writing she is doing now, IMO. I really think she is practicing. She is writing from left to right, small characters. It appears very clumsy, and she doesn't seem to be holding the pencil correctly. Seems akward, forced.
I wonder if there is a journal issue from the Jan entries?

Ohhhhhhh, very interesting observation.

I beleive the guy sitting between Tanisha and Stephen is another brother, but I do not know his name.

finger.jpg

giving bent finger some camera time (or just giving us the finger, can't tell)

She's also drawing with her right hand because ya know, now, she is "ambidextrous".

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Finally heard a "sustained" to an objection from the defense on a question. #JodiArias

Wow - question 108(?), part 4 - objection overuled, but judge will ask in slightly different way. That's a lot of questions, hope Jodi could not memorize that many.
I'm guessing the questions and answers will be relatively quick, but the Nurmi opportunity to address will take forever.
Thankfully, there will be a cool, refreshing JM address after that.

I hope Jodi calls the Judge by name "Sherry, when Juan asked I was in my fog....".

Yay, they're done with the objections. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait

What's happening? Has anything been asked yet?

They aren't saying much, but one question was overruled due to it being about a surgical procedure. (Most of us read that as "Boob Job")

I wish this song could be played for the family at the victim impact statement. It is just too right. I don't know to embed the video. So how I screw it up. *sigh*. If someone can go ahead and post it if you so desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth