100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

A source with knowledge described the #JodiArias jury questions to me as "sensible". #Arias will begin hearing them @ 1pm local.

We'll be the judge of that, lol.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
I guess it's lunch time?!? The judge just left the courtroom. I am heading out, see you at 1pm ish. #JodiArias

Judge is meeting defense council in chambers. Do you think she will possibly caution JA to keep her answers to Yes or No, or is this wishful thinking on my part, lol?

Defense counsel in chambers? Wonder why?

Maybe about the question that Nurmi said is protected by privilege. Judge can get info in chambers to decide whether it would really violate privilege.

Might have to do with a question about Jodi's conversations with her bishop or maybe conversations she had with her fake attorney who advised her not to speak to the detective or maybe something about her defense strategy and when she first told anyone it was self defense.

and now I work in-house from home so I have three computers going. I actually am getting a lot of work done during this trial-anything to distract me from the voice of Jodi and Nurmi for days on end. I thought corporate trials were dull. Nothing more boring than a pathological liar droning in for days no matter what the subject.

I am sacrificing good billable time to watch this and they are doing SIDEBARS!? ughhhhh

and now I work in-house from home so I have three computers going. I actually am getting a lot of work done during this trial-anything to distract me from the voice of Jodi and Nurmi for days on end. I thought corporate trials were dull. Nothing more boring than a pathological liar droning in for days no matter what the subject.

like me :) 3 monitors going and the tv.

Number 111???

Maybe the jury gets up to 100 questions - and can replace ones that were thrown out, those questions still keep their number. They must have a fair share of backup /alternate questions too.

I tuned in pretty late-Is the jury present in the courtroom for this procedure ( stricken questions)? TIA

I think the judge will not let JA ramble- we will soon see. This should be very interesting.

Both sides must have gone back into chambers. I heard what you guys heard too but she cannot have only one side in chambers alone. That's ex parte communication and it's forbidden in such a scenario as this.

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
You know the 'innocent' clothes / hair / glasses she wears makes her look even more like someone who could be a love obsessed stalker type .. whoever her court stylist is completely messed up.

ITA with both posts -- further, might the jury also see this little farce about her "before" appearance vs. her courtroom appearance, and possibly see that this is a defense ploy, and/or be insulted that the jury wouldn't notice? It could be another backfire for the DT. IMO.

I agree - she is a woman and should be dressed like an attractive woman, albeit conservatively. I think making her look wretched just makes her look a little more crazy, a little more out of touch with most people's reality and probably capable of bizarre behaviour.

I believe the jury sees the different ways that she dresses as disguises/attempted manipulation. Same thing she pulled on Travis who eventually saw it too. He tried to shake her, but had no idea she was capable of such evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717