100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gets to do follow-up questions first? The DT because it is still their CIC I'm guessing?

And do the attys do follow-up after each question or all at once at the end? TIA :)

Carried over from previous thread:

Note sure why you quoted my post, as I agree with you. I believe that he was shot last, he was bleeding when shot...

Quoted for continuity only.

Why bring the gun as well? Added insurance that what she went there to do (YES, I beleive she premeditated this) would be done and Travis would never look, love or touch another person..... ever

Not to get ahead of myself, but I have someone in my past who I refer to as my "psycho ex-girlfriend" who, on explaining her behavior to those who know, was forensically head-shrunk as a "Borderline Personality, Narcissistic Type". Although that's not a sociopath or psychopath, it's within the spectrum of the "Dark Triad". She was beautiful, charming, venomous.

What this meant for me, although I didn't get it at the time, was I was either a saint or satan in her eyes. When her pendulum swung against me, and I was responsible for the train wreck that was her life, the sheer vindictiveness she could display was breathtaking. When I finally got a clue the answer, after some fits and starts, was to cut her off entirely. No being friends. No consolation prize. With her, good times was simply, figuratively speaking, a stay of execution.

Arias took her personality disorder to the level of literal execution.

Although Jodi Arias wasn't abused. I'm sure in her twisted mind she feels as if she was the moment she wasn't getting her way. People like her are parasite who eventually kill the host.

So when people try to impose their own reasonable standards on the behavior of someone with her level of personality disorder, it's just not going to make sense. Their idea of love is bound up with hate, rage, possession. Unless you've actually dealt with a person like this in an intimate relationship you have no idea how vindictive they are and how far they can pull you down the rabbit hole.

From Travis Alexander's "sociopath" texts, it's clear he intellectually figured out what he was dealing with. That doesn't mean he completely "got it".

Oh, here we go with the questions. I hope the jury gets it.

Regarding Travis Alexander's shower picture -

Can't see a guy sitting on the floor in the shower. The more I look at this picture the more I believe he was instructed to sit on the floor in the shower at gun point by JA- thus the look on his face.

Maybe he decided he had to fight for his life and went after her in self defense and then came the knife wounds and then the gun shot by JA

I think shortly after the photo was taken she went in with the knife for the kill. I base this on seeing the location of a big lateral stab wound down to the lower left of the nipple. That is the most vunerable place in his position in the shower and it would have been likely in her kneeling position that she held the knife laterally . IMO

I dont think couselor is liking something up there. Smirky laughing.

I am interesting to see if the Judge will allow her to go on and on and make up lies as she goes when she is asking the questions.....

Wow, what was Nurmi just smirking at?? That was strange. And he looked right at Juan as he did.

JA does not look calm, confident or composed. She actually looks scared. Hurray.

Nurmi probably wants this dragged out so that it goes into tomorrow so that he has rehersal time with JA.:furious:

Looking at her waiting to to start, She looks controlled and like she has a plan. She looks like she is feeling good.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd...Ms Arias is seated with a slight modification to her white ensemble. She has added a Kohl's APT 9 Black Tank under the White semi-transparent Summer top

Are you a physician? What would make you disagree with the ME? Not being snarky, but why do you think your theory trumps that over a medical professional?

I am a physician and have had 30 years experience with head and neck injury.

In certain aspects I disagree with the ME in this case. The ME is a general pathologist. (?? Fellowship training in forensic pathology). He is not a neurosurgeon who treats gunshot wounds to the head. Therefore the ME is in NO position to opine about the clinical outcome of a single 25 caliber bullet to the anterior cranial fossa. This is strictly the purview of a neurosurgeon. PERIOD.

Secondly - as I recall - the autopsy report is "weak" in describing in precise anatomic detail how the bullet fragment/s exited the anterior cranial fossa and what direction the fragments traveled in the left infratemporal fossa. We assume the bullet fragment came to rest in TA left masticator space BUT how it got there, I am unsure based on the autopsy report.

The " bullet first theory" has a lot going for it EXCEPT for the final resting place of the casing. The discussion about hemorrhage at the entry wound, the leptomeninges, the right frontal lobe white and grey matter is simply NOT probative. The bullet missed the anterior cerebral artery, the supraclinoid carotid artery, the middle meningeal artery, and the superior sagittal sinus - all sources of luxuriant hemorrhage. The precise path through the right frontal lobe and right gyrus rectus is UNKNOWN. This is in part due to the liquefactive necrosis that occurs post mortem.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

I would like an experienced trauma neurosurgeon to weigh in on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill