100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww poor Jodi does not look good. Face all wonky and then a couple of sores. Yesssss

Jurors must have complained about her "hair curtain" because she has the top of her hair pulled back today. She's also wearing a "little girl" blouse, though, so the hair may be calculated, along with the blouse, to make her look innocent. Ain't no way anyone is going to think of her as innocent after everything we've seen. She should just be true to herself and let her *advertiser censored*-flag fly!

Wonder if the jurors will look at her while she's non-answering their questions?

Where's the Cinnabon on Juan's desk?

I thought Katie said the jury already filed in, yet Arias is not on the stand???

I understand there is someone from WS who is present in the court room? If that's true, could she tells us the demographic breakdown of the jurors if it hasn't already been shared? Like...their gender then, ages?

Does the court know who specifically is asking which question or is it anonymous?

Thanks!!!

Dear Court,

I have waited for this day for weeks! Sadly, I have to go watch my daughters soccer game at 3PM PST. Please keep the sidebars & other blah blah to a minimum so I can see all I can see!!

Thank you!

Oh! PS! GO JUAN!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Regarding the YT posted above...

Could or does that EVER happen? Where disorder breaks out so much that a judge has to issue an "order in the court!"???

I would laugh my butt off to see that happen today!

COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should know by now that I don't have patience!!!!!!!! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ