100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a dam liar , if she got her license in CA and her vision was all that bad, she would not have passed the test, and corrective lenses would have been required to drive as would be specified on he CDL.

Come on, anyone who drives (EVERYONE!) knows that is BS.

If there was probable cause, they could have subpoenaed Google to get the IP address and registration information about the owner of the account, including all log in information. I do not believe they would have probable cause to subpoena that information though.

My point precisely.

Sending this email in this circumstance where there was no complaint filed with LE regarding the action?

No way.

I really don't think that's what this person is saying. These are in response to questions regarding Mormon theology- specifically regarding 'chastity'.

Isn't this the reason we're supposed to keep religion talk off the thread?!

The question was Mormon specific. I did not attack the poster but the post.

her answer was simply *Travis sinned big time.*

No clarification. I am not the only one that questioned her response.

thanks though!

Somewhere back in time it was said she wore contacts which she didn't mention today.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Oh boy, now we've got a team of AV people in court. This doesn't look good. #JodiArias

If you're in a good marriage, I think it's good to exchange passwords. Since I'm disabled, my DH knows my FB passwords, e-mail, even WS ;) But it's quite clear that he only uses them if something may happen to me, and it's not permission to snoop.

And of course if have my teenage DS's passwords, and I do snoop - but for an entirely different reason. I want to make sure he's on the straight and narrow and not watching *advertiser censored* while we're sleeping. He's a good kid though, so my snooping is much less than it used to be. Besides, he knows mama bear is a watchin.

In the case of JA and TA - password exchanges iMHO are completely unacceptable.

MOO

Mel

I'm just saying a juror asked about the book of Mormon and if there is a Mormon juror, they may have less respect for Travis because of his actions.

I don't believe that for one second.

If anything they will be most offended by how this bellzebub used the church to try to make herself look good. She has used the church all along with her NUMEROUS comments to the detective about her CTR ring, Bishop, FHE ect. She has tried to put on the cloak of " Miss Mormon" all the while using the church to continue her evil deeds.

Travis will not be less respected but Arias will, and in a BIG way
.:furious:

ElleElle, no disrespect but you seem to have quite a dissenting opinion from the majority of us. I respect different opinions but most of us want to just support the victim and his family and see justice served. Jodi admits she killed him and she's a proven liar, stalker, etc. it's ok to question things but most of your comments just seem to argue against everything. Do you want to see Jodi acquitted or something?

Interestingly, The Office is among Travis' favorite shows, according to his MySpace page.

One of my fave's too. This is just for you, Jodi....

tumblr_mbms5au86X1ro6r34.gif

Thank you for posting this! Who is that hyena laughing with Jodi's mom and aunt? tia

I think that may be the one that was in jail with her, Donovan the arsonist.

Attention Please!

We'd like to remind everyone that Websleuths is a victim friendly site. Family and friends of BOTH sides, def and victim, are also victims to this crime. Please post accordingly.

TIA
fran
:seeya:

well I am not a happy camper about this because why would you ask a liar questions? So they think she will give truthful answers and details. And, she is answering all of them. grrr

this is what i think too..so she will TRUTHFULLY answer these juror questions?

I am confused. Didn't she get baptized into the Mormon faith in November 2006? Wouldn't she have read the Book of Mormon prior to being baptized?

Question: If there's no lock on the door, how did you have time to get the gun down.

Answer: I don't know if he was right behind me or not. I just had the sense that he was chasing after me.

Say WHAAAAT?!! Well, if you don't know if he's right behind you, you had time to run out of the home to safety. And you also aren't seriously being chased to begin with. There should be NO QUESTION about whether your life was in immediate danger.

This is NOT self-defense, then is it?

It's going to be a party when Juan addresses this comment. Sounds to me like she has just blown her chance at self defense (didn't believe it anyway).

Ditto on the poster who didn't buy the "tried on someone else's glasses" nonsense. Trying on someone else's glasses and being able to see better would occur in one in a zillion pair of glasses! Nice try, Jodi!

That actually happened to me though!! It's how I learned I needed glasses. But, of course, I;m not a liar like jodi!!!!!

Hey all, I've been following this trial from the beginning, but it's my first time to post because you are all too quick for me lol.

I've been thinking about the camera in the washing machine, I don't think she knew it was in there, I think that after she finished killing Travis, and went into clean up mode, she sat on the bed and deleted the pictures on the camera, then placed the camera on the floor to take the bed clothes off of the bed to wash them, the pillow case first, put it on the floor, the next pillow case, put it on the floor, and so on, until there was a pile of bed clothes on the floor with the camera underneath, and when she scooped them all up to put them in the washing machine, the camera was scooped up too.

The bedding was in the dryer and the camera was in the washer with some of Travis's clothing and what I believe were her black bloody killer socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver