100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to send this jury a case of Champagne or fine wine (I'll include some non-alcoholic for those that don't indulge. They are kindred spirits with the good peeps here at Websleuths.

I don't think they like the phone sex being recorded without TA's knowledge...

I continue to maintain that the recording was the substance of her extortion threat.

She was going to expose him as a pedophilic pervert to his LDS and PPL circles if he didn't come around to her way of thinking; i.e., Mr. and Mrs. Alexander traveling to Cancun on their honeymoon.

He wouldn't play, so she butchered him.

Didn't she say the gun was in a holster to Nurmi, now she is making a correction by saying she doesn't remember. What a piece of BS. Juan add that to your list.

Really? I am getting more disheartened by the minute. Why do they have any questions, ANY doubt about what happened? They have watched the same testimony I have and I have NO questions for her...

We've been questioning her all along. They ask questions like, why didn't you go out the other door and run away from the house, in order to hear her say in her own words, "I could have, it just seemed easier or quicker to go for the gun."

Their questions aren't out of confusion, they seem to be more like ours, as in, "WTF were you thinking!"

I didn't think the jury would ask so many great questions. I'm pleasantly surprised. They have been paying close attention.

And remember that they have no one to discus the trial with! I'm glad they have come up with these observations on their on! :D

Some very good questions. I also now have my Jodi induced headache.
I am still nervouse and probably will stay that way until the verdict is read.

JA sure was enjoying answering the questions. I wish I could talk that fast .

Think about HOW FEW QUESTIONS THERE WERE WITH REGARD TO TRAVIS' ALLEGED PEDOPHILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

She's probably jumping up and down like a little kid thinking she is doing such a great job.

From a WC standpoint, if the injury is minor and only first aide is given then the injury is an OSHA non reportable. However, there should have been an incident report prepared. Cali law may be different.

It seems to me the jurors are pi$$ed at her lies. They asked some of the same questions we did. Perhaps they want her to know she is insulting their intelligence?

Paraphrase of this great question from a jury member:

You said that you would never write anything negative about Travis in your journal, but just before that you testified that he'd made you rip out something you wrote negative about him. Which is true?

Jodi Answer: BOTH! :floorlaugh:

I believe the family might have a little bit of comfort today, knowing she is never, ever getting out of prison. There has not been one question, from one juror, that makes me believe JA will ever be out of prison.

I agree.. her brother looks happier just, in the last hour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double