100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please make a poll on how long the jury will deliberate.

I vote 5 mins to reach a guilty verdict...that is just long enough to be seated and take a vote!

I personally think - they will come to a decision very quickly, but wait a bit before they ring it in. To make it seem like they took longer to think about it.

MOO

It'll be a nerve-wracking day for this board! :please:

Omg, this is giving me cold chills. And feeling so bad and sad for Travis. :cry:

This never crossed my mind. :(
How horrific!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

BBM....I am a photographer and if I or anyone drop a camera, no matter if the camera is mine or not, my FIRST thought is Holy Carp, grab the camera and make sure it's okay. Not go all nuts on them bec they dropped it!

The camera ended up down the hallway. Jodi must have moved it there at some point before the attack.

Guys of WS please tell me everything is going to be ok and Travis's family will get justice!

I hate getting so emotionally involved in a case then have the rug pulled out from under me. (aka Casey Anothy Case)

Not sure I can handle another case like that again

Jodi will be sentenced to death for not only her crime but, insulting lies.
That is my deep belief.

I've never been sequestered in a jury before. When they are together in the room, are they allowed to speak to each other about the trial BEFORE deliberation? I was wondering if they were able to tell each other the questions that they were submitting in advance. Thanks

They are not to talk among themselves about the trial proceedings before deliberation.

This jury is not sequestered. They are free to leave the courthouse and go home in the evenings and take lunch breaks where they choose to. They are not to watch, read, listen to or discuss the trial proceedings with anyone.

I've never been sequestered in a jury before. When they are together in the room, are they allowed to speak to each other about the trial BEFORE deliberation? I was wondering if they were able to tell each other the questions that they were submitting in advance. Thanks

They are not sequestered. They are all allowed to go home. They cannot talk about the trial to anyone or each other or look up information regarding the case. Their only input of information to make a decision is what they see/hear during the trial and as instructed by the judge.

They will talk to each other after they are given their jury instructions. While they are deliberating they cannot talk to anyone else - only each other.

Once the verdict is in - it is up to them (unless the judge asks them to do otherwise) as to who they talk to about their experience/decision.

You can read the "Flores Report" which depicts the roommates actions after the murder.

The one roommate said he wasn't sure when he did laundry and seemed to hardly ever be home.

I guess I've missed this somewhere along the line. So Travis' roommates were in and out of the house during the 5 days his body was in the bathroom? Wouldn't they have been doing laundry during that time and discovered the camera, etc.? And wasn't the other bedroom upstairs next to Travis'? I thought there was blood all over in the hall :( I'm confused.

Brownie points for the first person that can find the video where Juan is asking Jodi "Did you cry while you were stabbing him? Did you cry while you slit his throat?"

Juror thinks she said "No" to one of the questions and she insists she said "I don't know." I want to replay this.

I laughed out loud at that one! Too funny! I'm not sure the jury has seen her artwork yet but they will be gobsmacked when they do!

i am an artist, self-taught ... and i will say this about j.a's "art" - it is soulless. to me, there is a lack of creativity, vision, exploration... when i first saw her art, the word that popped into my head was "mediocre." and i wouldn't shy away from praising her art if i felt it deserved it.

she has some talent, she can draw. but there is no way it is worthy of hanging on a wall next to a Monet or a Van Gogh...

it is my opinion that j.a brought up this art gallery as a way to self promote (she knows her art is being sold on eBay, so that may have been a factor in mentioning it, too).. the jurors don't have any idea what her artwork looks like, so if they're told that her friend John Dickson thought it was good enough* to hang along side Monet and Van Gogh, then they might think she is really talented.. amazing, even... it's deceptive to me, especially since we all know better..

*sight-unseen presumably, since she said she mentioned that she painted and JD suggested they try to get her art into his friends gallery...

i hope this isn't coming across as me being 'catty' because i consider myself an artist as well.. i have had my art on gallery walls but i would never try to imply i was anywhere near the same level of talent as Vincent Van Gogh or Claude Monet.

.... aaaand, i am sure by the time i post this, the topic will have changed :blushing:

AH HA!!!!

EXCELLENT POINT !!!

The web of lies twists her up again. Just hope the jury figures this out too.

She twists it around so much it comes back to bite her in the butt!!!!

Jodi is trying make herself sound so innocent, even to the detriment of her own defense.

"I went for a gun that I knew was unloaded and accidently shot him as he dived at me".

She'd be better off claiming that she intentionally shot him in self-defense.

I saw 3 more questions come in-in my notes I will clock te timing they came in related to other questions askes

Katie,
Any idea what time you will be posting your notes? I just looked on the Court observer thread and didn't see anything. Just asking because I am in Eastern time. Thanks!

WOW..

Travis could have clicked the camera while it was on the floor while being attacked ....
If he did, Those photos could be an attemp to make sure there was evidence....

We just found out on Dr. Drew that he had a gun pointed at him once before.
When he was being murdered, he could have instinctively reached and clicked the camera... He must have thought about what he would do if he were ever in that situation again.
Those unexplained photos of his murder could very well be his last cry for help.

I feel sooo sad right now.

The 5:32:16 photo could have been taken by Travis holding the camera in his left hand, arm wrapped around her legs, he would get the shot he got. Especially because the detectives said the shot was upside down.

Upside down might be how he was able to shoot with the left hand.

OMG! the Best thing was watching the very "Proper" Judge ask Jodie if she knew what "*advertiser censored*" meant----She shoulf have simultaneously handed her a mirror!!

LOL Jodi sure brings out the worse in people doesn't she?

I'm a little creeped out about statement "took pictures of TA undies because people may think I'm obsessed and I WANTED TO MEMORIALIZE THEM BEFORE I THREW THEM AWAY BECAUSE THEY WERE SPECIAL TO ME".

Ok.. SHE KNEW SHE WAS AN OBSESSED STALKER... but more creepy is why took pics is this why there were pics taken right before she killed him???

Btw I don't buy nothing she lies about.. I mean says Jmo

Brownie points for the first person that can find the video where Juan is asking Jodi "Did you cry while you were stabbing him? Did you cry while you slit his throat?"

Juror thinks she said "No" to one of the questions and she insists she said "I don't know." I want to replay this.

I don't have the video but I remember her saying "I don't know" to those questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro