100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T, but I just have to say the humor here is what keeps me sane with this trial.

Well, almost sane.

and another thought... if it WAS Travis' gun he would have KNOWN it was loaded.... TRAVIS WOULD HAVE STOPPED RUNNING AT HER!

He would have yelled NO NO its loaded!!! I have no doubt. Shes a cold blooded murder and she makes me sick.

It's Arizona. I have faith there are men (and women too) on that jury who know all about guns. I think they'll see through the gun stuff.

I have a little personal confession to make about this case.

I'm extremely attached to this case, much like I was to the Caylee Anthony case because I can relate to them both due to my own personal circumstances.

I grew up and was raised in Riverside County. Not in the city of Riverside, but the same county. I lived in that county for most of my life before I moved in with my husband. We now live in Orange County.

I was also born to two drug addicted parents. There I said it (so many years later it's still hard to say). I was also raised by my grandparents due to my parents struggles. I was shuffled back and forth twice, once because the state had removed me from my mother and step-fathers home back to my grandparents where I remained for the duration of my childhood. Normally when people ask about my background I simply say that my parents had responsibility issues. And due to their drug use that was certainly true but not the full story.

I saw and dealt with things as a child that children should not. It is for that reason I believe that like me, Travis was far more mature than he appeared. In our situation you have to deal with very adult situations and circumstances at a very young age. For a child growing up its hard to understand how drugs can be more important than your own children. Travis was only immature in dealing with romantic relationships due to his inexperience. But I fully believe he had an abundance of maturity due to his upbringing.

Since Travis had a past much like my own I'm enraged that Jodi took from him what children who come from pasts such as our own work so hard to accomplish. We do everything in our power to change the cycle. To be better than what we came from.

Travis could have been something. And Jodi took from him the chance to work towards the goal that I'm sure he was always working to attain, as I myself do on a daily basis. To rise above the beginnings we were given. God hands cards and circumstances that, at times, are completely out of your control. You can either fold or play the hand you are dealt with dignity and resolve to play the game no matter what.

I hope that wherever Travis is that he knows he played the hand well and with great dignity regardless of some of his failings. I hope he knows he attained his ultimate goal.

Hugs to you JSR. :hug: The part I bolded above touched me very deeply and inspired me, as I've been feeling the urge to fold quite a bit lately. Thank you. And thank you for being here for Travis.

You guys are cracking me up!!! It's so fun to know that Travis's family will finally receive the justice they so richly deserve, it makes me absolutely giddy.

I want to know about Travis' dog too. Where was the dog when Travis' body was discovered? Does anyone know?

I have a little personal confession to make about this case.

I'm extremely attached to this case, much like I was to the Caylee Anthony case because I can relate to them both due to my own personal circumstances.

I grew up and was raised in Riverside County. Not in the city of Riverside, but the same county. I lived in that county for most of my life before I moved in with my husband. We now live in Orange County.

I was also born to two drug addicted parents. There I said it (so many years later it's still hard to say). I was also raised by my grandparents due to my parents struggles. I was shuffled back and forth twice, once because the state had removed me from my mother and step-fathers home back to my grandparents where I remained for the duration of my childhood. Normally when people ask about my background I simply say that my parents had responsibility issues. And due to their drug use that was certainly true but not the full story.

I saw and dealt with things as a child that children should not. It is for that reason I believe that like me, Travis was far more mature than he appeared. In our situation you have to deal with very adult situations and circumstances at a very young age. For a child growing up its hard to understand how drugs can be more important than your own children. Travis was only immature in dealing with romantic relationships due to his inexperience. But I fully believe he had an abundance of maturity due to his upbringing.

Since Travis had a past much like my own I'm enraged that Jodi took from him what children who come from pasts such as our own work so hard to accomplish. We do everything in our power to change the cycle. To be better than what we came from.

Travis could have been something. And Jodi took from him the chance to work towards the goal that I'm sure he was always working to attain, as I myself do on a daily basis. To rise above the beginnings we were given. God hands cards and circumstances that, at times, are completely out of your control. You can either fold or play the hand you are dealt with dignity and resolve to play the game no matter what.

I hope that wherever Travis is that he knows he played the hand well and with great dignity regardless of some of his failings. I hope he knows he attained his ultimate goal.

THANK YOU ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOUR POST !!!!! It brought tears to my eyes.

Dog lover here too..... I have been curious during the trial, did I read that she closed his gate off so he could not go downstairs? If so does that mean during the 7 days Travis was rotting Napoleon had no food or water?

His roommate's girlfriend took care of Napoleon.

one or more jurors has caught onto her lack of normal female friendship/relationships which is incredibly odd for a woman that age. All of her mentions are basically of men she had slept with and who she continued to rely on for favors, sleep-overs, gas cans etc. She was even asked whether there was a woman she could have lived with rather than Matt. With Matt there were questions about why she would live with him, how could he be like a brother after you slept with him, etc. That indicates that they may have caught onto how she collects and manipulates men and that she has no use for women and/or women have got her #.

That and many of the other questions have given me confidence that at least some jurors are capable of discerning exactly who she is despite the inability of JM to present so much of the evidence about her stalking actions. I'm always nervous with any jury but this has made me feel better. I really like this juror question procedure in AZ. It also, of course, clues the attorneys into what is going on with the jurors but I see that as being m ore helpful for JM as KN has little to work with except to amp up the abuse, pedophilia, battered woman thing but I'm feeling pretty good that her story is not getting traction and I don;t think today helped. More stories elaborately and blithely conjured up that come flying off her tongue must make her look like it is all too easy for her to try and talk her way out of anything. And with no tears, emotion, or any emotional reaction to the horrible things she is relating. I think she just made herself look sicker and more dangerous than ever.

Wonderful, moving words JSR.

To add to what you've said -- because of this horrible tragedy that was committed on Travis, he has become an inspiration to many, many more people than he could have touched during his lifetime. Go Travis!

That's a wonderful point Minor.

Perhaps that's the one ray of light from this tragedy. That someone will see that it's possible to break the chain and be a successful person even if you are not given the best start in life.

"Great point and makes sense. If JA dropped his camera, maybe he did get mad. That's not abnormal - most people would. It makes sense that his first action would be to see if his camera is okay.

Perhaps JA dropped the camera intentionally to get Travis annoyed and distracted - so he was even more vulnerable to a surprise attack. This actually seems quite plausible as to what really happened.

When he's (perhaps saying something unkind to JA) and going for his camera - JA slams the knife into him - or shoots him (maybe... I'm still on the gun last team). Then he goes to the sink - coughs blood... asks her to get help, she keeps stabbing him. He tries to protect himself (defensive wounds on the palms of his hands because he's facing her).

So he tries to GET AWAY and OUT down the hallway. She's stabbing him in the back of the head, back, (defensive wounds on the backs of his hands) then - from blood loss he collapses and commando-sliding at the very end, so the bottoms of his feet get slashed. He's weakening, and finally falls just inside his bedroom. Throat slashed, more stabs in the back,

The COPIOUS amount of blood from the neck wound shocks JA (not because he's hurt or she's squeamish, but because she doesn't know how out of control it might get - so she drags him into the shower..

This makes total sense to me - and perhaps it does to the juror, too, and that's why they asked the question... jmv'

I couldn't figure out how to quote from another thread, but I definitely think there is a ring of truth to the camera ending up over by the tub. But not because she was kneeling and it dropped and rolled over there (hello physics! Jury definitely caught this too) but because she threw it or something. He goes all "hey what you doin'" that's when he grabs the knife and plunges it into his chest...

Jury "Did you ever seek medical help for your medical condition"?

Jodi "What for? My brain Scrambling, Fogging, Forgetfullness, Shaking? That is just me. How rude to acuse me of having a medical condition. Geeeeezzzz"

Just kidding of course. She didnt say those things but probably thought about it. LOL

Dog lover here too..... I have been curious during the trial, did I read that she closed his gate off so he could not go downstairs? If so does that mean during the 7 days Travis was rotting Napoleon had no food or water?

His roommates took care of napoleon. He's fine. But that day had to be horrible for him. I'm sorry he ever had to know jodi arias.

Re Question 6 about her calling the cops on Bobby, I think she said the cops didn't come because Bobby called back and claimed it was an errant call. Even 14 yrs. ago it's hard to imagine a woman's call for help could be negated by a male calling and claiming the call was a mistake.

She deserves an Academy Award for her instant and total recall-skills.

I especially loved it when: right before the great fog-out on June 4th 2008, she knew EXACTLY why she didn't exit the scene: stage left! Instead she went right, into the closet because...she remembered the last time that happened and Travis grabbed her wrists (or something to that [bad] effect).

If this weren't so seriously pathetic, this can almost be defined as slapstick comedy due to the corny entertainment value of it all. Sorry it's at another person's expense though. Sorry Travis. Sorry your life was cut short by a deranged psychopath who simply can't admit her wrong-doings instead...makes up incredulous scenarios in a failed attempt to trash your name. But...no one is buying it!

For some weird reason I keep hoping Travis will storm through the court room doors and scream: "Stop your gawd damn lying already and just admit you murdered me"
But alas....that's only wishful thinking!

Oooohhh!!!! That one just might really be my fav answer! :floorlaugh:

My daughter has an art degree and owns a studio/gallery in a very popular art district here in the south. She is a WS'er and is keeping up with this case when she gets home from work. I cannot wait to see her when she hears that BS!

:laughcry:

Come on....that HAD to sound insane and incredulous to these jurors. I actually feel sorry for the defense team. There is no shutting her mouth. Zero client control.

:what: Your daughter is going to completely freak out when she hears that one!

This will be your daughter - :gasp: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member