Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure the jury is kinda like...

tumblr_mftr3x1OA51rwxmv0o1_400_zps144822fa.gif

See and I would be jealous. I can't say for sure depending on how fast they replaced me lol. But why not be honest? If you loved someone and broke up and poof, they have all these new women in their life.. I may not want them back, but I might be hurt? for her to keep up this nothing hurts me, i'm never jealous, then she is dead right? nothing in there

If nothing else she lost the jury on the answer she gave something like "I'm just not a jealous person" or something to that effect. How is that even remotely true when she drove back to the library to get on the computer her boyfriend at the time was using and hit 'back'....and checked Travis' texts.

YES YES

Any time. Please tell all your friends! :great:

Well as court is taking a 5 day hiatus, I think I'm going to host a WS get together... can you come and bring the multi-media entertainment? I'll do the catering JVM style (translation: we'll dumpster dive for our food). Nothing but class at the Pawprint residence! :skip:

HLN keeps pausing trial for commercials. At this point the verdict should be heard sometime between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

It's driving me crazy. They must have been paid enough from advertisers to fund them for a year. As soon as TruTV stopped broadcasting it all day it feels like they upped the ads quite a bit.

I have bundled up the remote control with my bedsheets. I know it is not as heavy as a camera.

I think she did it on purpose to ruin it.

I think she did it in purpose too. I believe it had blood water on it from the brutal murder and attempted clean up. She thought the washer would destroy it. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, so far behind, trying to catch up.

My question for Jodi:
You said today that your injuries were hitting your head on the floor, cuts/scrapes to the ankles, and that your shoulder was sore (still is), if your shoulder was injured, how did you have the strenth to stab TA 29 times or are you an ambidexterous (sp?) stabber?

Random thought...I'm so stoked that when HLN "pauses" the testimony so "you won't miss a MINUTE" it cuts in to JVM's show and I don't have to listen to her shouting.

I would have liked to have heard JA make up some nonsense reply to the following question: If you can't remember how or why you stabbed someone 27 times and slit his throat and you are capable of slipping into a fog where you can commit heinous acts and cover them up, wouldn't you agree that there is no way for you to stop yourself from committing such an act in the future?[/QUOTE]

Especially considering she says she had the 9mm to protect herself from the guys she was going on the trip with? After butchering Travis she realized the sort of things men were capable of doing!!

Isn't she just saying 'Yes, I took the gun because I might need to murder..I mean kill someone who rubs me the wrong way'

She is Crazy with a capital C!

There's a culture-bound mental condition in, I think, some part of Africa that they call "brain fog". IIRC it's said to be due to working or studying too hard.

Thinking Bert and Ernie and Jinkasaurus would make a nice pair!

Yes, they would. First we gotta make sure Burt & Ernie aren't gay, as some would like to say (me personally, I have no comment on that thought lol) and then if they're straight and up for it, Jinx would have to call things off with her current boyfriend Cheney Mason. But it could definitely be done. lol

I'm in behind the family w my strange ponytail that is so tall it might block the camera also bk is wearing our keweley

Ok seriously she said HER paintings in gallery with Monet & Van Gogh? Really???? JA come on if someone told you that it's cuz they were trying to get in your pants & didn't realize how easy it could be done!

Ok please don't ban me or edify or DE-edify me... but I saw some of her stuff on e-bay and its really not that bad.... I'm a graphic artist and to be honest for a split and I mean tiny second I was like HMMMM what a shame she seems to be able to draw... then I was quickly reminded of what she did:furious:

I thought she had bundled it up by accident with all the towels and sheets she picked up to throw in the washer until I tried it, you can easily feel the weight of the camera especially if you try and throw it into a washing machine - so now I have no idea.

You probably weren't "in a fog". Otherwise I agree that I also thought it was just bundled with everything else. But she first had to drag and stage the corpse, delete photos while foggy, search for the rope behind the headboard, wash the floor, clean herself up & wash the corpse before that ... all while "in a fog". Then gather up any other evidence of her belongings and take it downstairs, put the doggie gate against the stairs to prevent Napoleon from snooping upstairs, and then lock the door on her way out to the car, start the car and "get outta' Dodge" before the fog started to lift.

How can any reasonable person NOT buy that? :waitasec:

Numbers9002485 said:
Or, she knew it was Travis' new toy and people would expect it to be there. Why else delete the pictures? If she took it she didn't need to do that. Nope, with malice aforethought, she carefully deleted the pictures, removed the memory card, and dropped them in the water - blissfully unaware of the powers of forensic examiners and the durability of digital media.

You're right, that's a good possibility as well. I wonder what turn this case would have taken if she would have dumped the camera.

Juan needs to have one of these on his desk when he does his closing -

Beetles-in-Starbucks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members