100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok C-word Skanky C-word!!! Sorry tried to clean it up...

Hahahaha! We are so gonna have to meet for a drink soon!

I don't understand why the suicide notes (new evidence) are allowed now? Is it because the juror question opened the door?

after lunch Nurmi always makes this noise like he is trying to hold in gas eeewwwwwww

All access pass? She is talking about transferring her love from one guy to another right? We're not talking about an all day pass to Big Splash Amusement Park right?

Deep breaths everybody.
Nurmi has his reasons for doing it this way. None of us like it, but this is how he makes his living, and if his conscience is ok with it, then we should respect it.
That being said, it is going to feel SO good to hear GUILTY soon.

Im sorry I just cant agree. This is not doing his job............this is boring everyone to tears including the jury by going over irrelvant information over and over and over and over and over and over, imo. He should have listened more closely to the jury's questions and know he needs to sit down and shut up.

IMO

If Travis ever went to Yreka and saw the condition of her room = looked extremely dirty and messy, he would have run screaming from the room and never called her back.:razz:

yeah, would you want the woman who lived in that room cleaning your house??

She really just said that Travis' "all access pass" would carry over to someone else

zutou.gif

How many want to wager that if the sentence was left to the judge, she would get LWOP or a lessor charge? I am not liking this judge allowing Nurmi to ask leading questions, introduce new evidence and direct Jodi for THIRD time. Judge looks weak.

I think the Judge does NOT want a re-do under any circumstances... just a guess per her apparent lenience with the DT.

How many want to wager that if the sentence was left to the judge, she would get LWOP or a lessor charge? I am not liking this judge allowing Nurmi to ask leading questions, introduce new evidence and direct Jodi for THIRD time. Judge looks weak.

Oh no, judging from her expression, I bet her sentence would be death, & she might volunteer to do it right here & now....

I think Nurmi has declared psychological warfare on all of us

We'll need one of our verified lawyers to represent us in our class action lawsuit against him for damages. I can't speak for anyone else but I am now very damaged.

LOL.

Per Beth K's FB- Even though Arias is going over stuff we've already heard ad nauseam, so long as Nurmi begins his questions with: "thre was a question about" ...

LOL. Love the ad nauseam comment!!!!!!

isn't that negative about him? If she couldn't write how he beat her because it was negative then how come she could write about his "harsh words"? She wrote it because that was the worst thing he ever did-used harsh words and I really hope JM can make that clear. There is zero evidence of any physical violence.

She's sucked herself into this line of discussion. As if "harsh words" and him running after her to punch the crap out of her warrants her murdering him the way she did.

She has no history of him beating her up. None. So worst case he'd hit her a few times, so why does she think people are going to believe she was in mortal terrror?

Idiot.

I can't wait for her to get the death penalty. Cannot wait. I am completely opposed to the death penalty btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran