100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Priceline airfare purchase of $246.99

OK ... as some have suggested ... this must have been airfare purchase and accompanying parking charge of $28.00 for r/t ticked from Sac CA to Mesa AZ for TA's memorial.

Does anyone know the date of TA's memorial in Mesa AZ? TIA

I thought this day would never end. It truly is sheer torture having to listen Nurmi drone on. Minutes seem like hours. I told my hubby this afternoon I wish I had not become interested in this case but I have so much time invested I cant stop watching it now.

THEN>>> all of a sudden Juan is up and OMG the electricity was in the air and it was so intense that I didnt want it to end.

He is taking her down brick by brick and its the most enjoyable thing to watch a true master and justice fighter in action.

IMO

Someone asked in the last thread why she bothered filling up the gas cans in UT. IMO, she did it to save herself money as gas is cheaper there than in CA. She was thinking about her finances after brutally murdering Travis. Cold hearted killer.

you can't imagine how happy i was after my little break to turn it back on and see juan and not nurmi. OMG!!!!!!

Me too! I muted and minimized the screen for Nurmi and was following along on the thread, but fell behind by several pages. When I caught up I did a little banana dance :Banane45:

My biggest hope now is that JM offers her a plea if she will publicly, loudly, sincerely, and at great length admit that the pedophilia story is not true and that she lied, lied, lied. I know the family wants her to get the DP, but to me it would be worth it.

How is it that Juan is able to introduce new evidence at this point in the trial? Just curious.

I've got to repost this again on this thread because it perfectly illustrates why Jodi has so staunchly refused to acknowledge she had a 3rd gas can. It shows that she worked out the math and realized she needed the 3rd can to ensure she could make the entire trip without stopping for gas in AZ.

I haven't heard any reference to the type of car Jodi rented.

I would assume it would be something mid-sized or smaller that would get at least 25 MPG on at least a 12-15 gallon tank. She should have been able to drive 300-400 miles on a full tank. Another 15 gallons would allow her to drive at least another 400 miles, for a total of 700-800 miles.

By my calculation, if Pasadena is really the last place she filled up - she would need to travel from Pasadena to Mesa to presumably I-15 in Nevada (getting here would cover up her tracks since it is on the way from California to Utah)

This total route would be approximately 700 miles. Having the extra gas tank would ensure that she could make it undetected WITHOUT STOPPING TO FILL UP AGAIN.

Her story about stopping to "FILL UP" in Desert Center, CA AND Buckeye, AZ is a complete LIE. These destinations are only about 150 miles apart. There is no car in the Enterprise rental fleet that only goes 150 between fill ups. NONE!

JM has her dead in the cross hairs!

In response to a post on the last thread:

Nobody needs to carry 3 gas cans in the back of their rental car on the route Jodi took to slaughter Travis. Hundreds of thousands of people drive this route every year. There are gas stations on this route.

Did anyone see any chihuahua shaking when Juan questioned her today?

Takes her glasses off to read! Duh.

Sorry but I take off my glasses to read too. And when I am on the computer. I only need them to drive and watch TV. When I'm too close to something, things get a little fuzzy.

Ok, everyone humor me and look for this... My all time new favorite trial moment. Mr Martinez says to her "you have two accounts at Washington Mutual?" OK go to that point on YouTube once up and go back about 5 seconds. Then watch.

Keep your eye on Ms Willmott and don't take your eye off her... please!

Anyone have a link yet?

I cannot even explain the wide range of emotions I have. I work with kids like this and so recognize the facial expressions. Wow. It is hitting home for me.

She had a look earlier that reminded me of Steeley Dan's emu. Big eyes nearly bonging out of her head! (Yes, Dan, I know I have horribly & woefully insulted your emu...)

It all happened so fast! There we were sitting and listening to Nurmi thinking we might have to endure days and days of his blah-ing and suddenly 'no further questions' and JM was on FIRE! He's madder than he's ever been and he's not afraid to show it!!!

He's got her on premeditation.
There's no doubt in my mind now.
All he has to do now is present it neatly to the jury.
Jodi helped him a lot by choosing to lie about that third can.

I thought this day would never end. It truly is sheer torture having to listen Nurmi drone on. Minutes seem like hours. I told my hubby this afternoon I wish I had not become interested in this case but I have so much time invested I cant stop watching it now.

THEN>>> all of a sudden Juan is up and OMG the electricity was in the air and it was so intense that I didnt want it to end.

He is taking her down brick by brick and its the most enjoyable thing to watch a true master and justice fighter in action.

IMO

This

I was sitting here trying to figure out just how to articulate the day and its change in tone from Nurmi and JA's dog and pony show to when JM brought things back into focus with laser like precision and here you did it for me :)

Ok, everyone humor me and look for this... My all time new favorite trial moment. Mr Martinez says to her "you have two accounts at Washington Mutual?" OK go to that point on YouTube once up and go back about 5 seconds. Then watch.

Keep your eye on Ms Willmott and don't take your eye off her... please!

Link us please!

Previously in this trial, Martinez commented that it took 12 gallons of gas for Jodi to reach Travis' home.

I have a feeling Jodi mentioned returning the gas can for no other reason than to show a nonchalance toward that day. She just wanted to run her mouth and try to deflect attention away from the whole gas-can issue.

I bet she is wishing she didn't add that petty lying detail now but......everyone will now see (if it's been missed earlier) exactly who Jodi is. She is a person who is so arrogant, snobby, self absorbed, self important, pretentious, conceited and insecure that it's lethal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member