100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been mentioned...

The ONE receipt missing from the gas station in SLC was for 5 gallons of gas? This is HUGE to me. I guess she wasn't in such a fog after all. :waitasec:

All she had was single-word answers, for once:

-- Yes. Yes. swallow. Yes. blink. Yes. Yes. swallow. Yes. Yes. blink. Yes. swallow. Yes.

Does anyone know if Tesoro sells only gas or do they have convenience shops as well?

They might, and I know where you are going with this question. It's been my experience that the transactions for gasoline purchases & inside slushie & cheeto purchases appear on the bank statement in a different formats. I only had WAMU for a very short time so I can't be positive about WAMU but I do know those transactions always appear that way on both BB&T & BOA statements in different formats.

Washington Mutual gives out statements right?

Ummmm..... I get them online.

She has to argue everything! I think by the jury questions they see this too! She doesn't shake one bit when JM questions her! She fights him! :gavel:

How is it that Juan is able to introduce new evidence at this point in the trial? Just curious.

If he is rebutting facts or testimony introduced during the redirect or the jury question answer marathon then he can introduce evidence to directly refute those statements.

I think.

Sorry but I take off my glasses to read too. And when I am on the computer. I only need them to drive and watch TV. When I'm too close to something, things get a little fuzzy.

Sorry, I guess my hatred for her is so strong that any little thing she does just irritates the h---l out of me.

Ok, everyone humor me and look for this... My all time new favorite trial moment. Mr Martinez says to her "you have two accounts at Washington Mutual?" OK go to that point on YouTube once up and go back about 5 seconds. Then watch.

Keep your eye on Ms Willmott and don't take your eye off her... please!

She didn't know

Ok, everyone humor me and look for this... My all time new favorite trial moment. Mr Martinez says to her "you have two accounts at Washington Mutual?" OK go to that point on YouTube once up and go back about 5 seconds. Then watch.

Keep your eye on Ms Willmott and don't take your eye off her... please!

How do we find it on you tube? There is so much there. Can someone link it? Thanks.

Suicidal thoughts are not uncommon - in fact most people will have suicidal thoughts in times of crisis (National Association for the Mentally Ill).

Arias thought about suicide - so what! Arias had no problem planning to murder and butchering Travis Alexander. If Arias wanted to kill herself - it seems as though she would be able to do so.

I do not believe that Arias is or ever has been suicidal - plus it seems as though it is not important considering suicidal thoughts are not uncommon, she did not kill herself, yet she did stab Travis almost 30 times, slit his throat, and shoot him in the head -- then she did her best to clean up her mess & get away with her crime.

I thought this day would never end. It truly is sheer torture having to listen Nurmi drone on. Minutes seem like hours. I told my hubby this afternoon I wish I had not become interested in this case but I have so much time invested I cant stop watching it now.

THEN>>> all of a sudden Juan is up and OMG the electricity was in the air and it was so intense that I didnt want it to end.

He is taking her down brick by brick and its the most enjoyable thing to watch a true master and justice fighter in action.

IMO

did nurmi just suddenly say no more questions??? i couldn't believe he wasn't still filling up my screen when i came back!!

I felt like I had a shot of epinephrine when JM started on Jodi. Wow...just Wow!!

RE: Priceline airfare purchase of $246.99

OK ... as some have suggested ... this must have been airfare purchase and accompanying parking charge of $28.00 for r/t ticked from Sac CA to Mesa AZ for TA's memorial.

Does anyone know the date of TA's memorial in Mesa AZ? TIA

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ea...?n=Travis-Alexander&pid=111569289#fbLoggedOut

A memorial service will be held in his honor, Monday June 16, 2008 at 7:30 pm at his church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3025 S Hawes Rd, Mesa, AZ 85208

In response to a post on the last thread:

Nobody needs to carry 3 gas cans in the back of their rental car on the route Jodi took to slaughter Travis. Hundreds of thousands of people drive this route every year. There are gas stations on this route.

Pen it's not that there weren't gas stations for her to stop at. It's that she DIDN'T want to stop and risk having 1) a paper trail (much like what we just saw that pinned her down to where and how much gas she bought) and 2) any video camera surveillance.

She was trying to make it look like she never visited Travis and was never in the entire state of AZ during the time frame Travis was killed.

She bought all this gas AFTER she talked to Travis on the phone. She planned this. She put a considerable amount of time planning this murder.

Someone asked in the last thread why she bothered filling up the gas cans in UT. IMO, she did it to save herself money as gas is cheaper there than in CA. She was thinking about her finances after brutally murdering Travis. Cold hearted killer.

I noticed that as well. It really turned my stomach. "Well Travis is dead now, but If I save $4.83 on gas I can get a strawberry frap for the ride home.

That is cooooooooold.

Someone asked in the last thread why she bothered filling up the gas cans in UT. IMO, she did it to save herself money as gas is cheaper there than in CA. She was thinking about her finances after brutally murdering Travis. Cold hearted killer.

A Californian strawberry Frappicino is more than a gallon of gasoline.
Puh-lease!

She most likely stole money from Travis that day too. Did the two roommates pay Junes rent I wonder? Hmmmmm.

I am still not clear what that 200-check to Travis was for. I read she damaged his car and that was partial restitution? Is that right? I did hear her at one point on the stand say 'she totalled Travis' car'. Not sure what that was all about either.

IMO
I think one reason she kept trying to hide that there was a 3rd gas can is because I think she ended up burning the bloody clothes evidence with it and I think she threw it in the fire with it so the can disappeared. She knew it could never be found so she started lying about it from the very beginning and had to stick with her story.

It also further proves premeditation to the murder because of her having all this gas so she did not have to stop for gas. She may have even actually needed 3 cans to make sure she made the trip without stopping.

Now Juan is proving she never returned that 3rd can to walmart. She is so busted on that. She definitely had the 3rd can with her.

I think the jury is realizing she has no problem lying on the stand. A jury will not take kindly being lied to.

I could only listen not watch .. (Work) you could tell she was being coached while on stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo