1100 presser 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPxw2k7j

Picerno: "We're not going to let our clients be subjected to interrogation techniques."

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:09 AM

Picerno: Parents have been interviewed by police for a total of 30 hours

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com edited by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:09 AM

Picerno: Jeremy and Debbie were interviewed separately on the first day of baby Lisa's disappearance and on Oct. 8

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:08 AM

Picerno: At this point, there's nothing more for the parents to say (Picerno answering a question about whether Debbie and Jeremy will be interviewed again)

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:08 AM

Picerno: The business about the children not being allowed to interview is not true

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:07 AM

Picerno: The message I want to get out is the level of cooperation from Jeremy and Debbie has been there from day 1

Picerno: It's stressful for the boys to go about their lives with all the cameras

Picerno: "Law enforcement doesn't want us involved."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 12:11 PM
Picerno: "At the end of the day, everyone has to make a judgement for themselves."
Picerno: "We have certain facts we can all agree on."
Picerno: "I don't know, I wasn't there," Picerno answering the question on what he thinks happened to Lisa

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPyAD3s7

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"I have no doubt vigorous police interrogation techniques were used" on patents. #babylisa #lisairwin
50 seconds ago
»
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Picerno says police can direct questions to him. Says wont allow parents to endure police interview techniques. #babylisa #lisairwin
2 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says FBI delayed boys' interview because is scheduling conflict with FBI forensic interview. #babylisa #lisairwin
3 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Picerno: the level of cooperation from parents has been there since day one. #babylisa #lisairwin
4 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Picerno says they did not ask boys about what was discussed during FBI interview. #babylisa #lisairwin
4 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Oldest boy asked Picerno: "are you going to help us find Lisa?". #babylisa #lisairwin
5 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says he is concerned about "cute little boys.". #babylisa #lisairwin
6 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says FBI delayed interview until yesterday not parents. #babylisa #lisairwin
6 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says deal with police required boys's interview to be videotaped. #babylisa #lisairwin
7 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says hold up in boys interview was not because of parents. #babylisa #lisairwin
7 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says parents have been interviewed 30 to 50 hours. #babylisa #lisairwin
8 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
This bit about no cooperation is pure fantasy says Picerno. #babylisa #lisairwin
8 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
John Picerno says he has off record info for reporters #babylisa #lisairwin
8 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
News conference starting now. #babylisa #lisairwin
9 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPyQDxYH

Picerno: "Typically I don't like my attorneys speaking at all to law enforcement. But this is a different situation."

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:12 AM

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:11 AM

Picerno: "At the end of the day, everyone has to make a judgement for themselves."

Picerno: "I don't know, I wasn't there," Picerno answering the question on what he thinks happened to Lisa

Thank goodness for this guy.

It's about time someone cleared the air - they have already been interviewed for 30 hours, separately, they won't be subjected to interrogation tactics, the boys have been reinterviewed as promised by Joe T.

BBM - Is that supposed to be a long time? I just don't see how 30 hours of interviews between 2 people is that much time over a period of almost 6 weeks.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
We have investigators and we are perusing leads. #babylisa #lisairwin

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
The parenys were not allowed back in their home. They were not allowed in woods during initial search #babylisa #lisairwin
now

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"Law enforcement doesn't want us involved" Piceeno says. #babylisa #lisairwin

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

BBM - Is that supposed to be a long time? I just don't see how 30 hours of interviews between 2 people is that much time over a period of almost 6 weeks.

I think that's an agregiously long time, actually. At that point, there are no questions that have gone unanswered.

At that point, you're using "interrogation techniques" to confuse the muddle them, and get them to admit to guilt.

From where I sit that's not going to be helpful in finding that baby.

Now if they rounded up MW's roommates and interrogated them for a few hours, we might get somewhere.

Picerno: "I ask that you respect their privacy. They're going to have a private situation there today for the family...they will do it in a way that is not public. It's a tough day for them. I hope you respect their privacy." Picerno talking about baby Lisa's birthday
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 12:16 PM
Picerno: We have private investigators working on the case
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 12:14 PM
Picerno: "We're not here to make you guys happy, we're here to help them find Lisa." Picerno commenting on why the parents have not talked to local media
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 12:13 PM
Picerno: "Typically I don't like my attorneys speaking at all to law enforcement. But this is a different situation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 12:12 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPzAqM96

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPzEvr2v

The news conference has endedby Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:16 AM

Picerno: "I ask that you respect their privacy. They're going to have a private situation there today for the family...they will do it in a way that is not public. It's a tough day for them. I hope you respect their privacy."
Picerno talking about baby Lisa's birthday

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:16 AM

Picerno: We have private investigators working on the case

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:14 AM

Picerno: "We're not here to make you guys happy, we're here to help them find Lisa." Picerno commenting on why the parents have not talked to local media

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:13 AM

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:12 AM

pppffftttttttttttttttt. Well at least he admitted they are suspects.

I couldnt hear a thing grrrr, DH has a great stereo system hooked up too!!! One day I'll remember how to turn the darn thing on!

If we are allowed to post an opinion only...BS.

:waitasec: IMO ... it was a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE ...

MOO ...

Thank goodness for this guy.

It's about time someone cleared the air - they have already been interviewed for 30 hours, separately, they won't be subjected to interrogation tactics, the boys have been reinterviewed as promised by Joe T.

Good grief... YET another number of hours. Just this morning JT said it was 19 hours. We've heard 11 and we've heard 40 hours.

I don't think they have a clue about how many hours it was.

And since he said THEY ARE SUSPECTS.......the answer to why they won't talk is crystal clear.

Good grief... YET another number of hours. Just this morning JT said it was 19 hours. We've heard 11 and we've heard 40 hours.

I don't think they have a clue about how many hours it was.

Um. 19 and 11 add up to 30. He's talking about total hours interrogated, between both of them.

IIRC, it was after 11 hours of interrogation that Jeremy asked for a break.

And it stands to reason that Deborah was interrogated longer - since she was the one there in the house. So 19 +11 sounds right to me, and they're numbers I've consistently heard.

I haven't ever heard 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members