1100 presser 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to wait until some kind soul posts the presser again to verify this, but I was pretty sure I heard JP say that the first interviews were 8 hours for JI and 11 for DB.

Jeanna you're right they've got the famous Bill Stanton!!!! :innocent:

My guess - and it's just a guess based on my own experience with a law firm - they've got their own PIs.

Hope so. Maybe an insurance adjuster would be helpful in this case. THOSE guys get to the bottom of things.

Public perception of me would be so far down the list, it wouldn't even register for me, and that is just my feeling/opinion. This whole case has a feel (TO ME) of what is good for the parents, not what is good for the baby.
I get the feeling that it is being done is what is good for only the attorneys, namely JT. I do not feel that he has the family on his priority list.

I hate to ask this & sound so terribly ignorant, but when did he admit his clients were suspects?

I am at work & unable to have sound, but reading back from the LiveWire & the tweets reposted here, I seem to have missed it?

LOL that 30 hours total. 15 hours each. Less than two work days. How many people feel their job is done in less than 2 days? I could understand them stopping in under 2 work days if the job was done. If Lisa or her remains had been found. But the job isn't done, she hasn't been found.

Less than two days of work. They seem to think that there is nothing they can add now. How many people go into work and find they have some surprises in their work day? New questions to answer, new obstacles to overcome or objectives or time lines to meet? You can't always anticipate them and get them all done ahead of time. Same with finding Lisa. Unless they are available, how do they know whether or not there is anything they can add?

Going through the attorneys with questions. Anyone ever play gossip when they were a kid? Somehow that message always got changed. Filtering through an attorney means the attorney can apply spin, can change wording, can even withhold if they feel it is in their clients best interest.

I don't have a problem with the parents submitting to interviews and have the attorneys along. That is every citizens right. Even the parents of a missing child's right. But refusing to sit for an interview, insisting on filtering of questions by the attorneys, those things really make me feel the parents have something to hide.

I was under the impression that Dane was missing? is there a link to them questioning him?

Dane has not been located by reporters in recent attempts to find him (according to Spellman). He was reported to have left the house and come back for questioning, then left again to move into an apartment with a friend. We don't know if he is missing to LE, just that Megan claims she does not where he is now and Spellman claims he found Dane's brother but hasn't found Dane. I'll see if I can find links in a bit. More than one report to search out.

I hate to ask this & sound so terribly ignorant, but when did he admit his clients were suspects?

I am at work & unable to have sound, but reading back from the LiveWire & the tweets reposted here, I seem to have missed it?

I'm sitting here searching for a link to it so I can post it. It was during the presser. I'm sure I'm not the only one who heard it.

He said something about yes they were suspects, more so Debra, and the follow up was what had LE said about that, and his answer was "Just that."

What exactly was the point of this presser?

I suspect it was because it was Baby Lisa's birthday and the attys knew they had to say something about it.

I'm just waiting to see how long it will take for the GMA or Fox news or some NATIONAL news station to show what the family did on her birthday. I really hope not but suspect that will be the case.

I get the feeling that it is being done is what is good for only the attorneys, namely JT. I do not feel that he has the family on his priority list.

I so agree! Now that it was announced that the case would not be solved quickly and might take years I wonder how the media deal will work.
I don't think JT expected that.

Was the fact that today is/was Lisa's first birthday mentioned during the presser?

Was the fact that today is/was Lisa's first birthday mentioned during the presser?

Yes. He said the family would be commemorating it today privately, and please give them space to do that. Not in those words.

[/B]

BBM

Quite possibly already done. MW and Dane confirmed to have been interviewed. FBI was at the house, confirmed. We don't know that all of the roomies weren't interviewed just because LE hasn't publicly outed these people. They aren't the ones that put Megan and Dane out to the public either. Nor Shane. Nor Mr. Brando. They came out in the media weeks after LE started interviewing and investigating them. Imo, not safe to assume Megan's roomies weren't questioned. JMO...
It would be incompetent not to track down these people and interview them.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPzEvr2v

The news conference has endedby Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:16 AM

Picerno: "I ask that you respect their privacy. They're going to have a private situation there today for the family...they will do it in a way that is not public. It's a tough day for them. I hope you respect their privacy."
Picerno talking about baby Lisa's birthday

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:16 AM

Picerno: We have private investigators working on the case

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:14 AM

Picerno: "We're not here to make you guys happy, we're here to help them find Lisa." Picerno commenting on why the parents have not talked to local media

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:13 AM

Picerno: "Typically I don't like my attorneys speaking at all to law enforcement. But this is a different situation."

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:12 AM

Reference to Lisa's birthday bolded above.

I'm not sure why anyone (outside of relatives) would care how the family chooses to commemorate Lisa's 1st birthday. It really isn't anyone's business.

Attorney: Baby Lisa’s Parents Are Now Suspects in Her Disappearance

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...arents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/

The most notable remark in Friday’s presser by lawyer John Piscerno came when he responded to a reporter who asked him if his clients were considered suspects by police. Piscerno answered, saying, “They’ve told them as much, sure … Debby in particular.”

presser video also at link............

He said they were being "treated" by LE as "de facto suspects" that is not the same as LE declaring them suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member