14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LindsayShively Lindsay Shively
Bill Stanton:"no news agency hired me". Later in conference gave his ringing phone to an an ABC News producer.
16 minutes ago

:floorlaugh:

I know you guys are frustrated but we still need to show each other respect. End the snark now thankyouverymuch.

This post lands at random.

So is it Fox or is it CNN as was posted above?

FOX stated the Prosecutor was going to be on to speak about the Lisa Irwin case. I was looking for a link and went onto CNN live stream as well as the local live stream. They were both showing the same picture waiting for the prosecutor. On CNN live stream is where it mentioned about the Bishop being charged. This is when I discovered FOX made a mistake in their reporting.

That's why I put "IMO". I realize their are different opinions and I own this one, you own yours.......

I really don't have an opinion yet. But, I was commenting on the fact that he did say Lisa's name and a previous post commented that he never mentioned her name. I know we all have our different feelings and those are based on different reasons. We just need to keep facts straight here. jmo

these links just take me to a child *advertiser censored*/catholic diocese case indictment discussion! Where is the press conf?

So if Fox was just being Fox again, I gotta know, what orafice do they pull these very specific sounding things from???

DA to speak live about Lisa Irwin case is a pretty specific tagline. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

So is it Fox or is it CNN as was posted above?

I have Fox National News Live on my television and did not see that there.
Meg Kelly stated on Fox Nat Live that they would cover a presser from the DA/Prosecutors' Office in the Baby Lisa case soon.

I can't help but be a little disappointed. I had my hopes up that we would hear something directly about Lisa today :(

Where could she be? She needs to be found :( Precious little ones, we have so many that are missing here.

Well, we did glean one interesting piece of info, the prosecutors office takes things to the GJ prior to arrest. Interesting that this case is going to be heard by the GJ on the 18th. JMOO

Well, we did glean one interesting piece of info, the prosecutors office takes things to the GJ prior to arrest. Interesting that this case is going to be heard by the GJ on the 18th. JMOO
Excellent point.

I can't help but be a little disappointed. I had my hopes up that we would hear something directly about Lisa today :(

Where could she be? She needs to be found :( Precious little ones, we have so many that are missing here.

Well obviously Bill isnt out searching for her!! :innocent: :twocents:

That made me wonder, does anyone think he will start organizing some independent searches? (we've seen other people involved in other cases do that too)?

FBI was back out at her house today I think.

That would imply that the baby is no longer living. I doubt he ever searches for her body.

He is apparently taking the hopeful position that someone has taken Lisa, and is holding her for some reason....at least in public anyway.

That made me wonder, does anyone think he will start organizing some independent searches? (we've seen other people involved in other cases do that too)?

FBI was back out at her house today I think.

How long has he been in town? Nah! Hes there for fame and fortune. My opinion only. She wont be found again today! :furious:

I think BS's job is to bring the money people/media and experts together as a team.....sort of like a puppet master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine