14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't this guy have a big picture of Lisa up during this press conference?

Peops want to know where that money is going?

Money is going to reward.

Jeanine P: What is the single most important thing [you have found out since coming down here]?

Again...go Jeanine!

100,000 for safe return and/or info leading to the conviction of perp.

Money in escrow.

Anonymous donor for reward. Coming from wealthy anonymous benefactor.

I don't want to get into anything (asked what he has found since being here). Anything I get goes to KCPD. Any intell I get goes to them.

KCPD gave him his boundries.

Well it certainly raised the question of whether or not Momma was drinking that night didn't it?

IMHO...
I believe that LE already knows the answer to that question. If Deborah was that drunk, she would've still shown signs of intoxication at 4:00 AM.
I also doubt a drunk 25 year old with no previous history of being criminally diabolical could kill and hide a baby without being discovered by now.

Is the woman who hired him the same one who is offrering the reward?

100,000 reward for the safe return and/or conviction of person or persons involved in this horrible crime.

He failed to answer the question on if that money is in an escrow account....

This has nothing to do with Lisa and everything to do with this guy and his contacts gettiing press from her disappearance.

MOO

Another Reporter is asking if reward is right there.

All this showboating and we can't find a live feed to little Aliayah's conference on her thread!

The moment I feel I"m a net negative I'm out of here. I want to be a net positive.

(okay the money for the reward isn't there yet---kat talking).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member