17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? So Zimmerman didn't actually live in this community or he did? I'm very confused?

He did live there, since 2009. The condo wasn't in his name so technically he wasn't a "homeowner". But that was his home, owned by a family member.

Of course he lives there, he gave his address on the 911 tape. He was on his way to the store going out the front gate. He has lived there since 2009. There are only a few streets within the community so he had to know. Plus he admitted patrolling the area and calling in complaints that people have left their garage doors open, windows open. He is leasing the property but does not own it but he certainly lives there. jmo

GZ started to give his address and said he didn't want to give that information, because he didn't know where the kid was, or something to that effect, but definitely chose not to give his address. I don't think GZ lived in that community.

I've seen posts that say GZ lives there and that he doesn't??

I think the point that is trying to be made is about self defense. NO matter where it happens.

If you kill someone in self defense, should you carry the label "killer" the rest of your life?

We don't have all the facts of this case yet. There are many unanswered questions.

But, I think that was the point. Self defense / labels.

That, and no one is calling anyone a druggie or a juvenile delinquent - which by the poster's literal descriptions, would fit, but what would be the point?

I can tell you from living in a gated community with an HOA that if he didn't live there, and the HOA authorized him to patrol......they are in deep dodo with a civil suit.

He did live there, since 2009. The condo wasn't in his name so technically he wasn't a "homeowner". But that was his home, owned by a family member.

That's what I thought. Because on the 911 transcripts it appears that in 2009, a landlord wanted money from him and he called 911 telling LE it was in foreclosure, and he had moved to this complex.

Do we have a link anywhere that states he lived there?

The CNN reporter says the funeral director said he could not tell anything about the bullet wound because of the autopsy.

Sounds to me like there is something big that no one want the public to know!

GZ started to give his address and said he didn't want to give that information, because he didn't know where the kid was, or something to that effect, but definitely chose not to give his address. I don't think GZ lived in that community.

I've seen posts that say GZ lives there and that he doesn't??

There are a lot of things we don't know about this case, but this we do know

He lived there, since 2009. And you're right, he didn't want to give his address aloud because he was right there next to Trayvon making the call to LE, and knew he would be overheard. So it stands to reason Trayvon did overhear the call.

But wouldn't you have giving them the most recent, the most accurate picture? Say your son was missing (as Mr. Martin first did) would you give media or LE a 3 or 4 year old one?

Trayvon Martin is not missing. The pics released of him are not to make the public aware of what to look out for. They're for his memory, if you will. JMO MOO IMO

I think that's untrue. Zimmerman apparently didn't own a home there, but rather, lived in a condo that was owned by someone named "Zimmerman". I don't think it was ever discovered who that Zimmerman was, who owns the home George lives in. Maybe his wife?

The house was foreclosed on and I hope you have a link because I never saw the name of the landlord mentioned only that GZ called police because the landlord showed up at the house trying to collect rent. jmo

We're talking NG my dear -- the last time she saw either of those two attributes they were headed South on a one way ticket to no redemption. This should in no way be allowed to happen.

IMO It is to further inflame the public.When people are told yes he had been shot in his chest ,in his aorta.Still does not tell if GZ was justified in the shooting IMO.Nancy and her guest thought the young men from Duke were guilty and hung them,never said 1 word when it came out and was all a lie.IIRC She never reported on the woman who lied about those guys
when she killed her boyfriend or when she had attacked the boyfriend before him.

BBM

I thought he was a resident too, but a post up thread said it had been posted several times that he was not? I AM CONFUSED>>>>>>>>>>>> I think he lives there, but we need links. Someone HALP.

Maybe a friend of his does? IDK

I can tell you from living in a gated community with an HOA that if he didn't live there, and the HOA authorized him to patrol......they are in deep dodo with a civil suit.
He volunteered. It is unclear just where the HOA stands with his as this Neighborhood Watch captain.

Don't have a link - sorry.

JMHO

Of course he lives there, he gave his address on the 911 tape. He was on his way to the store going out the front gate. He has lived there since 2009. There are only a few streets within the community so he had to know. Plus he admitted patrolling the area and calling in complaints that people have left their garage doors open, windows open. He is leasing the property but does not own it but he certainly lives there. jmo

GZ: Umm, I don't know, it's a cut-through so I don't know the address.
Dispatcher: Do you live in the area?
GZ: Yeah
Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?
GZ: It's a home (gives incomplete address) - ah crap, I don't want to give that out, I don't know where this kid is
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03

/20/trayvon-martin-final-
moments_n_1366697.html
The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a condominium community, not homes.

Okay? So Zimmerman didn't actually live in this community or he did? I'm very confused?

Yes, he lived in one of the condos. As a matter of fact in the 911 call they ask for his unit #. He says he doesn't want to give complete number because kid was atching him and now he doesn't know where he is and doesn't want him to hear the unit #.

BBM

I thought he was a resident too, but a post up thread said it had been posted several times that he was not? I AM CONFUSED>>>>>>>>>>>> I think he lives there, but we need links. Someone HALP.

he is a resident

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

http://phoebe53.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/zimmerman-911-call-transcript-trayvon-martin/

The house was foreclosed on and I hope you have a link because I never saw the name of the landlord mentioned only that GZ called police because the landlord showed up at the house trying to collect rent. jmo

I certainly don't have a link to your assertion that someone showed up and foreclosed on the unit due to nonpayment - I do know he moved out immediately following the shooting.

I've never heard anything about foreclosure - so since you mentioned it, it's kind of your link to be responsible for.

I don't think anyone disputes that TM was the victim. What is in dispute, appears (to me) to be whether GZ is a crazed vigilante racist or a concerned citizen who's actions led him into a confrontation that he could not have foreseen. (And I agree that he should have stayed in his car. IMO, what is being debated is whether not staying in his car is evidence of intent.)

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

BBM - I wish that was true.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics