17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it does not look like he has a broken nose nor does it appear that he has head lacerations, but then there is not a close up so can't be sure.

You can't really see if he had injuries or not. too hard to tell.

Do you have a link that TM's cell phone was an iPhone? I haven't read anything that said exactly what type of cell phone he had. Thank you!
In January his tweets were from an android phone.

No you don't.

All you would need to do is show that it COULD HAVE BEEN. A jury would have to decide, without a shadow of a doubt.

I was talking about presenting info at a pretrial hearing, and asking the judge for an acquittal/summary judgment, even before going to trial. If at that point you can show the judge PROOF of self defense the judge could dismiss the case against your client. However, I do not believe this will happen in this case.

I believe Zimmerman will be charged and plead out of the original charges.

jmo

It looks like the one officer was checking out his head, but your both right, you couldn't tell any injuries from the video.

You've lost me ... what is this setting straight? His dad said, in an interview, Trayvon probably put the hoodie on because it was raining. The one person that never made a big deal out of the hoodie was Zimmerman. He simply stated what Trayvon was wearing.
Now u lost me, do u think the girl who was on the phone with Trayvon is just guessing that?
That leads me to was the hood up over by the Clubhouse or after Trayvon talked to his girlfriend just like she says.

A neighborhood watchman is not a stalker.
They are supposed to watch and then watch some more, and getting out of a car does not mean you are a stalker. :nono:
Nope! Watch, not follow! That's what made him a stalker. My job is to report suspicious activity to LE and disseminate crime prevention info.

I can see him clearly? His face looks fine. Nothing like I would have imagined if he was being viciously attacked. Maybe it's not perfectly clear looking at the back of his head, but it's nothing like I would think had his head been slammed into the concrete over and over again? There's no bandages or anything?

Have you seen Trayvon's phone records? The ones I've seen allegedly belonged to his girlfriend. Any idea why Trayvon punching Zimmerman in the head would disconnect Trayvon's iPhone?

It makes more sense that if GZ hit TM in the head his iPhone would disconnect because he had ear buds in his ears

The video is at too low of a resolution, and there's a ton of artifacting going on.

I will draw your attention, if you will, to around 1:04-1:06. Notice when he looks down and there's a change of lighting, eliminating the artifacts. He clearly has some head trauma, but it's hard to tell anything beyond that.

I can see him clearly? His face looks fine. Nothing like I would have imagined if he was being viciously attacked. Maybe it's not perfectly clear looking at the back of his head, but it's nothing like I would think had his head been slammed into the concrete over and over again? There's no bandages or anything?

GZ's wounds were healed with band aids. He never even got stitches. Highly doubt his head was being slammed onto the concrete if he could cover the wounds with a BAND AID!!!!!

it's too hard to tell if he had any injuries or not.

You can't prove it one way anymore than I can the other way because we do not have access to all of the information necessary to piece it together.

Just because someone is deceased doesn't mean they are necessarily the victim. When someone is killed in defense of ones self or another, they are dead, but not necessarily victimized if they were the agressor with itent to either kill or do great bodily harm.

The investigation will reasonably show whether GZ has a claim of self defense or not. It doesn't matter if TM was black, white, hoodie, no hoodie, skittles or gum - it's going to come down to who was the agressor, where was the gun prior to the shooting, was GZ injured and what the witnesses and 911 calls when put together can help a special prosecutor put together a reasonable explanation of how the events took place.

Your statements are so simplistic. Thank God our system doesn't work that way.

The defense you have put forth is for someone who stole bubble gum. Not someone charged with killing an innocent 17 year old.

Thank God Zimmerman doesn't have you as a defense attorney!

jmo

OMG On JVM they had a congresswoman from Miami who just said TM had a broken nose and GZ did not have a broken nose...She said it was from autopsy report....Do not have link so will add IMO JMO

Nope! Watch, not follow! That's what made him a stalker. My job is to report suspicious activity to LE and disseminate crime prevention info.

It's not possible to watch if you can't see someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995