17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a question for your lawyer;)

ETA: criticized....you can always get criticized for anything...legal ramifications? I don't know...if you look it up and find out, please share:)
Oh, I know I'm legally sound. NWP has zero legal bearing whatsoever. The question is more for those that shun carrying a weapon while "on duty"; I'm trying to figure out when it's okay by them and when it's not.

GZ was cruising with his gun, in his truck, looking for the first person he felt he could confront. I believe he had a plan that night!

Zimmerman's brother lied about the girlfriend and Trayvon phone call. He said Trayvon said he was not going to run that he was going to go slow.

I thought last night GZ dad said TM was not talking to anyone on a cell phone? Seems to me they can't keep their numerous stories straight...

Were all the police reports released????????I just heard on The ED Show on MSNBC that one officer did not note any injuries on GZ and one did....:what: I am so confused but think there was a cover up for GZ...... :maddening::banghead: IMHO JMHO

The problem was never the gun. The problem was that he did not listen, did not follow the rules he agreed to abide by but took matters into his own hands. The gun was never a problem until GZ broke the rules he was sworn to abide by. He agreed to participate in the program but broke the rules. If he wants to wear his gun in the shower no one was trying to stop him. If he wanted to stuff the gun in his pants he was entitled to. Stepping out of that car, following someone who was doing nothing wrong (regardless of whatever he thought) was wrong on his part. GZ called 911, he reported what he observed, his job was to wait for LE and then he was done. GZ made the decision to step outside of his vehicle and pursue TM and not wait for LE. No one asked him to do that and at that very moment no one's life was in danger. It was the moment he stepped out of the vehicle and went to find TM. jmo
But people keep bringing up that NWP isn't supposed to do this, NWP isn't supposed to do that... He's still a resident of the neighborhood and a citizen. I'm asking when the delineation occurs between someone being an NWP member and someone being a normal civilian.

There are rules in everything. There was obviously rules in place with the Neighborhood Watch Program. We all know he says he wasn't "on duty" that night, but really? He was on duty 24/7 and we all know it.

How do you know this. just because he was the only person in the NWP?

GZ was not on patrol that night. and If the law in florida is the same in texas, he could carry his gun with him since he was not on duty that night.

Gotcha! He was NOT on duty, therefore he could pack a pistol. While packing this here pistil, he decides to watch, even calls 911? Ok I think I understand it now lol.

Gotcha! He was NOT on duty, therefore he could pack a pistol. While packing this here pistil, he decides to watch, even calls 911? Ok I think I understand it now lol.
And this is exactly what I'm trying to understand.

So, when he calls the police he's no longer allowed to possess a weapon because he's then considered NWP?

Well George was the Captain so he would have the duty roster.

Better have it all filled out correctly and not back dated which they can tell.

Better have the times listed that he was on when he claims to have solved crimes or stopped crimes as that Captain.

It will be a civil case with not as strict rules of evidence as a regular court trial.

If the family does file the lawyer fees will be a lot for the home owners. I don't see a judge or jury awarding the HOA lawyer legal fees because the family is bringing a reasonable and legit case to the court.

Hey y'all - I'm back

:seeya:

So............................what did I miss? :floorlaugh:

I see GZ isn't in jail yet. And I also saw where his bro did an interview and put his own spin on what happened. And there was an "eye witness" yet that eye witness isn't really sure "who's on first" and didn't see the actual shot.

Glad I went out to play - it was much more fun. Plus it felt good to heave a 4 lb hunk of iron at a little white pole. I really get all my frustration out.

Does Piers Morgan or McDonell repeat again tonight? I'd like to catch those.

I think the moderators should let us have a bar tonight. :floorlaugh: We are 10 threads strong! I think that is an accomplishment even though I have no idea how many time-outs may have been handed out since this began??

IIRC, they said that reporters would be arrested for 'stalking' if they followed the city employees around during working hours. Apparently, it's 'stalking' to follow people around. See, that's the iorny. :waitasec:

Even more than following around, they said calling and emailing would be stalking also. ?? How hard is it to delete an unwanted email? Can they REALLY keep reporters from trying to contact city workers 24 hours a day? What are they so scared of? And does this add anything to the claims of the Sanford Police being out of control?

Oh, I know I'm legally sound. NWP has zero legal bearing whatsoever. The question is more for those that shun carrying a weapon while "on duty"; I'm trying to figure out when it's okay by them and when it's not.

Oh, that is what you are doing. :waitasec:

You are concerned with what individual posters here what say is okay, not the law? Well, I say you can do what the law says you can as this surely must come up a lot.

I feel like I'm being lured on away on a little side trip or something...huh.

Up until that night, I'm not sure he ever really did more than observe and report. He may have observed a lot and reported a lot, but he was doing what you're supposed to do.
He did what he was supposed to do that night until he got out of the car.

I'm hearing the SA drove 50 miles to get to the scene that night? Am I understanding this correctly...JMHO

Hey y'all - I'm back

I see GZ isn't in jail yet. And I also saw where his bro did an interview and put his own spin on what happened. And there was an "eye witness" yet that eye witness isn't really sure "who's on first" and didn't see the actual shot.

Glad I went out to play - it was much more fun. Plus it felt good to heave a 4 lb hunk of iron at a little white pole. I really get all my frustration out.

A little, bs, nra, more bs and well........nuttin. :what:

Even more than following around, they said calling and emailing would be stalking also. ?? How hard is it to delete an unwanted email? Can they REALLY keep reporters from trying to contact city workers 24 hours a day? What are they so scared of? And does this add anything to the claims of the Sanford Police being out of control?

I think it could be considered stalking if its repeated and unwanted.

Hey y'all - I'm back

YAY!! I have been waiting for you!! I was talking about USA fleamarket in Miami earlier, but I don't really know what part of Miami it is in? I love that Flea Market, but I don't think it is in a "great" neighborhood?

Were all the police reports released????????I just heard on The ED Show on MSNBC that one officer did not note any injuries on GZ and one did....:what: I am so confused but think there was a cover up for GZ...... :maddening::banghead: IMHO JMHO

So horrible for his parents to know all of this. How crushing to know that their child was of no value as a human being to some. God, I know that hurts and they will take that pain to their grave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez