17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Robert Zimmerman, Jr. said in his interview with Piers Morgan that he and George have identical voices and identical screams, and that is how he knows that the scream was George's. They scream exactly alike.

That clearly is incorrect statement, since they haven't shown Trayvon's voice was a match to a person screaming on 911 call.

Well, if it wasn't Zimmerman's voice who else could it be? :waitasec:
Using simple LOGIC, one can deduce the voice screaming for help was...Trayvon's.

JMHO~

LE and military are taught to shoot to kill, George wanted to be a cop, so he probably knows this. And maybe he didn't want to leave Trayvon as a witness to tell his side of what really happened. JMO

In a courtyard surrounded by dozens of possible witnesses - and the cops on their way any second? Not likely, IMO

A computer generated reenactment of the Trayvon Martin shooting incident.
Video: ( click here )

You know. This junk is the reason that I posted on this topic. I don't want to defend Zimmerman and I feel horrible that a 17 year old boy is dead and his parents are suffering.
I'm tired of the reverse racism that seems to be totally acceptable.

Justice must come to the City of Sanford, justice must come to black people," said Mikhail Muhammad, Southern Regional Minister of New Black Panther Party.

“We want to make sure that right now this doesn’t happen again, not just this community, but no community in America,” said James Evans Muhammad of the Black Power Movement.

“George Zimmerman, I want to tell you today, you cannot hide George, we’re going to find you -- we’re calling on George Zimmerman to turn his self in or we will have to find him our self and turn him in,” said Muhammad.

Members also called for the Sanford Police Chief to permanently step down, and handed out flyers with George Zimmerman’s picture saying in big bold letters “wanted dead or alive,” a statement they say shouldn’t be taken literally.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...-flyer-targets-George-Zimmerman#ixzz1qljEloL4

This person is a racist. What would I be called if I said was representing the White Power Movement ?
I want justice for everybody, not just for those of my race.
They don't mean it literally ? How else can you interpret dead or alive ? This Muhammad doesn't even have a grasp of the English language when he says "we’re calling on George Zimmerman to turn his self in or we will have to find him our self and turn him in."
Exactly who is he going to turn himself into ? How are they going to turn "his self" in if there's no warrant out for his arrest ? IMO, these people are just dumb thugs. Who the heck is financing them ?

BBm

But TM didn't seem to know who GZ was. That was one reason he was so scared.

But what you said above, about him maybe looking around for some of his BBall friends houses---maybe he was doing that, and it made GZ even more suspicious.

And it is interesting that you place GZ straddling him before the shooting, because I thought the witness said that TM was on the top hitting GZ?

Anyway, if they were wrestling and struggling for control of the gun then it wouldn't matter if they didn't know each other before, imo. It would be a life and death struggle.

OR maybe he was so scared because he DID know it was Zimmerman, the well-known neighborhood bully who had confronted him before. Just maybe all conjecture Just because he said " why are you following me" or "you got a problem" doesn't necessarily mean he didn't know who he was.

And on the account of things once the two were behind the condos, there have been varying reports. One was that Zimmerman was observed immediately following the gunshot straddling Trayvon's body, knees on the ground either side, with Trayvon face down and arms under his body. Because there are different versions, and because people tend to lose sight of what is conjecture and what is fact, and I even sometimes forget where I read what, I've been waiting on a release of info from an investigation before forming a judgement on that. I don't think the struggling over a gun is at all a given yet.

There are really very few facts known for sure in this case. So far, I have Zimmerman's own words to 911 and the sickening recording of the moments before the deadly gunshot. Everything else I'm waiting to hear confirmation on.

I am certainly not a believer in GZ, but I do understand what is being said about the voice analyzing.

They have determined that it's not GZ.
But they haven't determined it's not TM.
If they could take a sample of TM and found that it wasn't a match, it could mean the test was just inaccurate all around. Without matching to TM, we can't know that.
Exactly. :)

Also, Robert Zimmerman, Jr. said in his interview with Piers Morgan that he and George have identical voices and identical screams, and that is how he knows that the scream was George's. They scream exactly alike.

YIKES! This Robert Zimmerman, Jr. is a freak show. :moo:

But why can't he track him or watch him ? What was Trayvon defending himself from ? Being watched ?
I don't understand why GZ didn't identify himself though. Was there some reason he couldn't say I'm with the Neighborhood Watch Program and I don't recognize you as a resident here ?
Maybe, please wait for an officer to provide some ID to prove you're not trespassing ? It doesn't change anything in regards to the stand your ground laws but maybe better training of NW volunteers could prevent another tragedy.

GZ wasn't working when he saw Trayvon. To see why he thought he might be suspicious can be found in the police reports: http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/BurglaryReports.pdf

By the time GZ hung up with the dispatcher, Trayvon had been out of his sight for two minutes - there was no opportunity to identify himself until TM appeared out of nowhere and asked GZ if he had a problem. It turned very bad at that point.

Vested interest. Family trying to save the life of family. Can't blame them for trying. Not believable though. I also find it somewhat unbelievable that R. Zimmerman, Jr knows what his own screams of "help....help....help.....no, no" sound like. I couldn't say what I would sound like screaming that in those circumstances.

OR maybe he was so scared because he DID know it was Zimmerman, the well-known neighborhood bully who had confronted him before. Just maybe all conjecture Just because he said " why are you following me" or "you got a problem" doesn't necessarily mean he didn't know who he was.

And on the account of things once the two were behind the condos, there have been varying reports. One was that Zimmerman was observed immediately following the gunshot straddling Trayvon's body, knees on the ground either side, with Trayvon face down and arms under his body. Because there are different versions, and because people tend to lose sight of what is conjecture and what is fact, and I even sometimes forget where I read what, I've been waiting on a release of info from an investigation before forming a judgement on that. I don't think the struggling over a gun is at all a given yet.

There are really very few facts known for sure in this case. So far, I have Zimmerman's own words to 911 and the sickening recording of the moments before the deadly gunshot. Everything else I'm waiting to hear confirmation on.

But he was talking to his gf at the time. He told her about the strange guy following him. He would have told her if it was a bully he already knew, imo.

They do have very similar voices if you listen to his interview and Zimmerman's 911 tape.

Here's what I think happened...

GZ saw TM taking shelter from the rain and then walking eastbound toward the row of homes. GZ honestly thinks he looks suspicious and is up to no good. He calls 911. TM continues walking eastbound toward GZ's car, because that's the way he has to walk to get home. That's when GZ says "he's coming right at me." TM passes and now that he has safely passed GZ and his car, TM starts to pick up speed cause he doesn't like the way GZ has eyed him. They've actually eyed each other. GZ tells the dispatcher TM is running. That's also when TM tells his girlfriend he is being followed. TM gets up onto the sidewalk, still heading east, and makes the southward (right) turn behind the buildings. At this point, GZ is out of the car and himself picking up speed and telling the dispatcher these guys always get away, I think I lost him, have the officer call me when he gets here. GZ gets off the phone. TM remains on the phone with his girl and says to her, as attorney Crump says, I think I lost him. TM is now behind the homes just steps from where he will die, continuing to head south. GZ himself makes the turn south and once again has TM is sight and resumes following him, and now GZ is more convinced than ever that TM is up to no good and should not be allowed to get away. And GZ knows the police will be there soon. GZ is behind TM. Both are moving south. TM turns around and says, "Why are you following me"? GZ then grabs TM. That's when TM's headset falls off, and his GF hears a scuffle, which she has sworn to. In a matter of seconds, the two will be in a life and death struggle. Each thinks the other is the bad guy. GZ shouts for help. The struggle gets even more intense. The gun comes out. Now they are fighting for the gun -- past the point where either of them can defuse the situation. TM cries out for help because he knows it's only going to be so long that he can keep the gun pointed away from him. Four hands are on the gun, the neighbors' calls to 911 are made, the shot goes off and the screaming stops. TM is dead.

GZ wasn't working when he saw Trayvon. To see why he thought he might be suspicious can be found in the police reports: http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/BurglaryReports.pdf

By the time GZ hung up with the dispatcher, Trayvon had been out of his sight for two minutes - there was no opportunity to identify himself until TM appeared out of nowhere and asked GZ if he had a problem. It turned very bad at that point.

All of this is conjecture and Zimmerman's claims.

And since we now have a high degree of likelihood Zimmerman lied about being the screamer begging for mercy, nothing else he claims hold weight. These claims will need third party verification.

But why can't he track him or watch him ? What was Trayvon defending himself from ? Being watched ?
I don't understand why GZ didn't identify himself though. Was there some reason he couldn't say I'm with the Neighborhood Watch Program and I don't recognize you as a resident here ?
Maybe, please wait for an officer to provide some ID to prove you're not trespassing ? It doesn't change anything in regards to the stand your ground laws but maybe better training of NW volunteers could prevent another tragedy.

I really don't think "better" training woulld have made a difference with GZ...
he failed to follow the Neighborhood Watch Program BIG Rule:
NO GUNS!

Well, if it wasn't Zimmerman's voice who else could it be? :waitasec:
Using simple LOGIC, one can deduce the voice screaming for help was...Trayvon's.

JMHO~
How do I know they could match anyone to that recording?
They are comparing screaming to normal speech. From what I read about forensic voice recognition, experts ask suspects to say the exact same thing for comparison. Clearly in this case, these experts haven't asked Zimmerman to scream "help" for comparison.

JMO, but it seems to me, cases that are tried in the court of public opinion very often result in not guilty verdicts. OJ and Casey Anthony come immediately to mind.

Why?
Reasonable doubt - voice analysis, could be Trayvon, doubtful it's GZ - spreading like wildfire already.

Damage control - something is afoot and we will be hearing about it soon.

So odd the racial slur has been completely dropped from all dialogue. Soledad O'Brien did an hour on the case Friday night - Crump, JVM, Parks, etc. - didn't come up.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member