17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for justice. I pray for a media that reports not distorts. I pray that we all care about the truth, not just edited tapes, old photos, and imaginary scenarios that are not FACT.

Was TM scared? Maybe not, if he swung the first punch. It all depends on what the facts say, not the media who is editing tapes because the real tape does not make GZ appear bad enough.

Now NBC is investigating itself. Why do they need to edit tapes if the story is as horrendous as they say? Why must TM be made younger, no reference to his twitter ALLOWED..But GZ 's words MUST BE edited to be more sinister?

Is that. "justice" for anybody?

Well it's late maybe something new will break tomorrow. I'm sure the Sanford Police wants this to be solved one way or another. OK everyone have a good night. I want to listen to the show because I'm sure there will be some good questions and answers.

I'm not so sure about that. They don't have a very good track record and I don't think they're looking forward to further scrutiny. I stand by my opinion that they all (including GZ) assumed the shooting of a black kid who was (portrayed as) looking for trouble wouldn't be questioned. Why did they let him sit in the morgue for two days without attempting to notify the next of kin?

What was actually said is that Zimmerman Jr. knew it was GZ because he sounded just like himself when screaming. I didn't get that he said he heard it and recognized for sure it was his son OR brother, but that it sounded just like HIMSELF. I question how he would know what he would sound like HIMSELF screaming those words.

I would know my own kids in a snap, but NOT because they sound just like me.

So, if the dad sounds just like the son, or the brother just like GZ, by his own admission, why don't they test HIS voice for a match? Maybe it will be a good match whereas GZ's was not??

I believe the Zimmerman's need to say it was George screaming for help or this truly puts their relative in a very bad light. What are they to say, oh, yeah, that was the kid screaming? No, they will stand up for their precious Georgie boy..but I'm sure Trayvon's mom and dad know his voice and it truly sounded like a young scream for help. Why would G scream, he's got the weapon? It just doesn't have a ring of truth to it...

2 things- where is the receipt for the skittles? Was it never found? Why?
This is a very dense neighborhood. There were several eyewitnesses. GZ had to assume people were watching the entire time. People saw George on bottom. Why would TM be screaming if he were on top?

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, the beginning times for the various witness 911 calls?

Why would Martin be screaming? Why wouldn't Zimmerman shoot him sooner then after 45 seconds of him screaming in which people would surely come to the add of the one screaming?

I believe it was Zimmerman who was screaming for help and know one came to help him so he acted in self defense to try and get Martin off him. By one witness saying he said "oh ****" or something to that nature I do not believe Zimmerman was trying to shoot to kill either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was told by a former policeman that it takes up to 15 seconds or longer for someone to die after being shot in the heart. I don't know were Martin was shot, only that he was shot in the chest. So why would the screaming for help stop after Martin was shot if this is true?

2 things- where is the receipt for the skittles? Was it never found? Why?
This is a very dense neighborhood. There were several eyewitnesses. GZ had to assume people were watching the entire time. People saw George on bottom. Why would TM be screaming if he were on top?
BBM
Really why would he have a receipt? I don't usually get receipts at 7/11 if I pay in cash

leanaí;7745318 said:
Why would Martin be screaming? Why wouldn't Zimmerman shoot him sooner then after 45 seconds of him screaming in which people would surely come to the add of the one screaming?

I believe it was Zimmerman who was screaming for help and know one came to help him so he acted in self defense to try and get Martin off him. By one witness saying he said "oh ****" or something to that nature I do not believe Zimmerman was trying to shoot to kill either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was told by a former policeman that it takes up to 15 seconds or longer for someone to die after being shot in the heart. I don't know were Martin was shot, only that he was shot in the chest. So why would the screaming for help stop after Martin was shot if this is true?

Yes,I believe there would have been one GIANT guttural scream at that point.

Is it possible that he stopped a few times to get out of the rain? Those FL rains are nothing to sneeze at, they come down by the buckets at certain intervals.

But only for 10-15 minutes at a time according to R. Zimmerman. ;)

Something else I've been meaning to throw out there.

In terms of physical aggression, in terms of hand to hand involvement, there is no evidence that Trayvon Martin ever had a fight in his life, or even knew how to conduct himself in one.

Zimmerman, on the other hand, had bouncer experience. We know he slapped his girlfriend, we know he threw a woman around at an illegal house party where he was performing underage bouncing services. I don't know if his four month course in LE practices involved learning about restraint or how to handle physical confrontation, but I suppose its possible. There was some physical aggression towards LE as well, at an earlier point in his life.

The notion that Trayvon, just barely turned 17, with no known experience in how to physically conduct himself in a fight, managed to bash Zimmerman - the guy with documented experience with physical confrontation...indeed, he was paid to be a physical authority... is a stretch IMO.

So now Trayvon failing to scream when he was shot in the chest points to his guilt. Am I reading this correctly? I feel like I've woken up on Mars this morning.

No. I think GZ was screaming as evidenced by witnesses at the scene on the night of the shooting. Why would TM be screaming if he were on top? The screams stopped instantly because George gained the upper hand finally by shooting him.

<Mod Snip>
And for the poster above, GZ was seen on the bottom by at least one eyewitness. Why would TM be screaming/ wailing if he were on top? And don't give me nonsense about voice testing technology that was only tested on one voice... please ... that will hold as much water as the death bands on the hair in the CA case

If Zimmerman had a gun in his hand, and Trayvon was trying to pin his arms to keep him from using it, he darn sure would be screaming. For Zimmerman to have the presence of mind and the physical space required to unholster his gun from his waist and get it up to chest level while simultaneously having his head bashed into the sidewalk takes a lot of imagination. Maybe somebody on a cop show on tv could do that, but I'm not so sure about real life.

We don't know that video and a receipt DON'T exist. Just because you haven't seen it with your own eyes doesn't mean they are non-existent. Unless you have a link that states such.

If the video and receipt do exist, its possible they haven't been released because there's no need, as of yet, to prove Trayvon was in 7-11. As far as I know and in everything I've read, nobody in MSM has been insensitive enough to insinuate that he stole the Skittles from 7-11. It just hasn't been an issue.

Or the cops just fumbled that part, too.

If someone died of a drug overdose it does not mean they are a drug addict.
It could of been an accident with prescription drugs etc.

Many prescription drugs are addictive.. And there are many people addicted to prescription drugs who have overdosed on prescription drugs....JMHO

Respectfully snipped....

Gitana1 said:
But I have made a decision. I actually think now that Zimmerman uttered "punks". I do believe he racially profiled Trayvon. Frankly, most people would racially profile a lone, young black male walking around at night, whether they are willing to admit so or not. Of course, most people wouldn't stalk, chase and then shoot to death such a person, but that's not my point. I think, based on who Zimmerman is or thought he was that night, who he wants people to believe he is, that he would not have uttered such an epithet, especially during a call to police.

I think Zimmerman is a man with intense feelings of emasculation and inadequacy. I believe those feelings are so strong that they have resulted in simmering rage. But it is a rage that must stay hidden.

Zimmerman was very, very calm in the call. He seemed calm to people who saw him right after the shooting. He seemed calm in the surveillance tape, to me. I think that's because he has practice hiding his emotions.

Yes, he may utter things his subconscious would not readily identify as problematic, but that actually do reveal his inner motivations, like "those guys always get away", but a racial epithet is something his subconscious would immediately know would blow his cover as the calm, law-abiding man who helps stop crime. He is tightly controlled, IMO and would not have uttered such a word at such time.

And for those who are interested, I base my conclusions about his emotional state on what has been reported about his background, his words and actions that night and after (voicemail to a friend), what those who know him have had to say, and the types of people in general who are overly involved in calls to police, vigiliantism, and controlling the conduct of those around them, with a self-perceived, inherent authority, or a reality-based authority. :moo:

His rage is no longer hidden...Folks can see what this dude is all about...:maddening:

Everyone is entitled to hear what they hear, however, I don't know what video you listened to but ACooper deciphered it and it really is evident as to what GZ stated...and his state of mind, from that first 911 call sets his tone..as it was pointed out to a SPD, they missed it...so they must hear it now!

When he said, 'these *advertiser censored**holes always get away...his mentality is one of, this one isn't going to get away...and Trayvon was his target...

As for the racial slur...Listen to the commentary before and after ACoopers deciphering of it..

why does it matter?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn...mmerman-911-call-racial-slur-now-very-likely/

I also believe his inflated ego was due to the HOA appointing him as CW coordinator...his wanting to be a police officer, his propensity for violence, he being a criminal justice major, have that ring of a small man wanting to look big and important..as stated in your last paragraph...

Just like a drunk man speaks a sober mind, GZ's underlying mentality when he uttered that slur, (I do believe it is a racial slur, not punks)..came to light. He is problemmatic he has anger management issues and probably impulse control issues, just like he threw a drunk woman to the table, injuring her ankle, he has no self control, IMO...his anger rages within...

I would also like to see a psycological evaluation done on this self appointed crime watch 'captain', for he is a danger within the CWP...he needs to loose that license or no one will be safe if they live near this guy. He's a wannabe cop and very dangerous...those are the most dangerous..his self importance, is inflated ego, makes him a very dangerous guy...

There are only 9 more days to wait until The Grand Jury convenes...and I believe there will be a warrant issued for his arrest..and it might be for murder 1...it mostly depends on what GZ uttered in that call...that will be the defining factor on what charge or degree of murder he gets charged with...

Justice for Trayvon Martin

So now Trayvon failing to scream when he was shot in the chest points to his guilt. Am I reading this correctly? I feel like I've woken up on Mars this morning.

I'm thinking there just may be more intelligence on Mars...

:ufo:

JMHO

Probable Cause definition: Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime.

What was GZ reasoning for calling 911. Suspicious person. But what did he do, what was the cause? Nothing that any logical person would think to make TM look like a criminal.

GZ goes on to describe someone he feels is a , punk kid, etc. to LE. We all heard it, no need to rehash.

GZ then decides to follow and takes his gun...So why take the gun? Did he feel the situation was dangerous, life threatening and he needed protection. LE asks if he following, GZ says yes and LE says we don't need you to do that and GZ knows exactly what he means because he says okay (it's an admission that he understands what he is being asked. George did not say "what do you mean" he said okay. LE tells him a patrol car is on the way do you want to meet us at the mailboxes.

In GZ's mind TM is suspicious. He knows LE is on the way. He thinks there could be some danger so he brings his gun, but why get out of his car in the first place when you know LE is on the way. If he perceived there would be some danger involved, and he did because he brought his gun, why would he put himself in harm's way. Because had TM had a weapon that would have been exactly what he would have been doing and a stray bullet could have killed anyone walking their dog, inside working in the kitchen, etc. His actions were irresponsible at the very least. His motivation was self serving. This was the action of a man who needed to prove himself because he put the lives of others in danger just to satisfy his need to control.

What surprised me was that LE did not say..."Let me stay on the line until the patrol car gets there" which is what they have always done with me. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717