17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=l0eHOBOy7Tk

Why are BG and TM standing on that side of the sidewalk? The map shows TM's body was found where they are looking. :waitasec:

In another video that I'd not seen before, BG says TM was shot sitting on his porch - which is nowhere near the crime scene?

:rollercoaster:

Attachments

• brandi tracy map.jpg
    brandi tracy map.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 19
  • brandi tracy.jpg
    brandi tracy.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 21
I would love to know what kind of jewelry it was? How much was it worth? Was it from the dollar store? Flea market?

ETA: I was so bad in school... I used to sell candy out of my backpack for a profit!
This article from March 26 says "mostly women's rings and earrings," 12 pieces:

Reports of suspensions paint more complicated picture of Trayvon Martin
Family attorney: ''Everyone trying to demonize" Sanford shooting victim
March 26, 2012|By Frances Robles, The Miami Herald

SANFORD — Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

more at link: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-martin-20120326_1_suspensions-jewelry-report

I think I am going to go watch an old movie?? Angel Face? White Heat? Something Noir? North by Northwest? Comedy? Cheaper by the Dozen (original) Heaven Can Wait? Drama? Casablanca? Gone With the Wind? The Heiress?

Speaking of film... you know the film that just got shelved?? "Neighborhood Watch?" because of this case? Do you know that Quentin Tarantino is working on "Django Unchained" and it is really controversial because it is set in slavery days... I've read the screenplay... and it's brilliant... if not totally disgusting... but realistic! It's supposed to be released Christmas Day this year?? I wonder if it will be held back?

I think I am going to go watch an old movie?? Angel Face? White Heat? Something Noir? North by Northwest? Comedy? Cheaper by the Dozen (original) Heaven Can Wait? Drama? Casablanca? Gone With the Wind? The Heiress?

Speaking of film... you know the film that just got shelved?? "Neighborhood Watch?" because of this case? Do you know that Quentin Tarantino is working on "Django Unchained" and it is really controversial because it is set in slavery days... I've read the screenplay... and it's brilliant... if not totally disgusting... but realistic! It's supposed to be released Christmas Day this year?? I wonder if it will be held back?

I vote for cheaper by the dozen, original. And I saw an ad for the neighborhood watch movie at the theater this weekend. I cringed through it. I don't know if they are still going to try to release it or not.

Hubby sat through all (4+ hours) of The Ten Commandments last night...

I vote for cheaper by the dozen, original. And I saw an ad for the neighborhood watch movie at the theater this weekend. I cringed through it. I don't know if they are still going to try to release it or not.

It's been shelved... for the time being. If I would have seen the trailer in January... I would have thought it looked "okay?" Now... it doesn't even look funny to me? It may get a straight to DVD release eventually? I really don't see it getting released into theaters?

Cheaper by the Dozen it is!! I love when the eldest daughter cuts her hair into a fashionable bob so that her sisters will be able to thank her later. Such a classic act of rebellion!

Good Night everyone!!

This article from March 26 says "mostly women's rings and earrings," 12 pieces:

Reports of suspensions paint more complicated picture of Trayvon Martin
Family attorney: ''Everyone trying to demonize" Sanford shooting victim
March 26, 2012|By Frances Robles, The Miami Herald

SANFORD — Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

more at link: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-martin-20120326_1_suspensions-jewelry-report

This is the one that mentions diamonds:
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/26/3515826/multiple-suspensions-paint-complicated.html

"Trayvon's backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds."

Wedding bands?

Could be they thought TM came in from Miami to burglarize around there..GZ being a serial 911 caller, they might have thought, well this time GZ got his thief...:what:

I think LE didn't know until Tracey Martin wanted to make a missing persons report...that's when they found out who TM was and where he was living...but at first glance they truly might have thought, this time GZ got his man...:maddening:

BBM - I totally agree & this is why I think not much was done in the way of forensics.

Completely OT again... but I told you all the other night that my older sister is pregnant again (#3), and I told her she should have my 17-year-old niece in the delivery room, and she has to do a natural birth, so my niece will not want children for another 5-6 years! :floorlaugh:

I think it's a brilliant idea! Don't you?

Also, my little Haley Moon, my 7-year-old niece, is NOT happy about the new baby... she thinks she won't be "special" anymore. She's the only girl on her dad's side of the family... but I just bought her one of those really (flippin' expensive) realistic babies... so she can practice being the wonderful big sister I know she will be!!

ETA: My 7-year-old niece's middle name is not "Moon." I have just always called her "Haley Moon". I wanted her to be named "Ocean Rayne" and my sister wouldn't do it! Ha! She has a very normal middle name, Noelle.

I'm going to lock the thread for the nite. Please feel free to browse this and previous threads on the Trayvon Martin case,...... or wander around the Webslueths' website and see what other posters are talking about.

Thank you all for participating in the discussion and coming to Websleuths.

See you all tomorrow.

fran
:seeya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=l0eHOBOy7Tk

Why are BG and TM standing on that side of the sidewalk? The map shows TM's body was found where they are looking. :waitasec:

In another video that I'd not seen before, BG says TM was shot sitting on his porch - which is nowhere near the crime scene?

:rollercoaster:

I found the original Fox 35 video for the "sitting out on the porch" comment and snipped out a 14 second clip where Brandy Greene says this. I don't get the impression that she literally meant that was the location Trayvon was shot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBySHhZftr8"]Sitting Out On The Porch Comment - YouTube[/ame]

To me her words are no different then GZ's Dad's words, just sayin

(CNN) -- As controversy over the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin swirls, all sides are anxiously awaiting a possible decision this week by a special prosecutor on whether to bring charges against the neighborhood watch volunteer who killed the teen.

The case could be taken up as early as Tuesday by a grand jury expected to convene in Seminole County, Florida.

But, like so many details of the case itself, it is unclear how the special prosecutor plans to handle possible legal proceedings.

(snip)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Imo, the atty's 'press release' via Reuters ( link ) is nothing more than crowd control and spin. Esp since lie detector tests (which includes, among other things, voice stress tests) are not admissible in a court of law due to the 1923 precedent setting case of Frye v United States, wherein Frye wanted to submit the results of a lie detector test to prove his innocence. Florida, btw, is one of the few states that is still a Frye state (which was recently reaffirmed pdf ). Many states have since moved to the 1993 precedent setting case of Daubert v Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals ( link )

Thanks for the background Lola. I know of Frye well due to another Florida case where I watched the Frye hearings everyday, but didn't know the background on it like you outlined.

With all due respect, IMO such a conspiracy makes no sense and would be pointless and foolish besides.

If someone speaking out on GZ's behalf got the details wrong about what happened, the reason for their error is much more likely to be that they were not there. JMO

--

ETA:

Please disregard this post if collusion was not what was being alluded to. If not, I misunderstood.

It sounds as if the family is trying to convince the public that GZ was attacked while on his way back to his car while walking on the cut through sidewalk when the body was found further down between the houses, which makes it appear that either GZ went after TM, or TM was trying to get away from GZ. Otherwise TM's body would have been found closer to the cut through. I doubt if TM drug GZ down that far. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr